shape
carat
color
clarity

PP cyber sale... what did you get?

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
RockHugger|1291256015|2784735 said:
Awesome, other mn gals! I am in a little town south of the Canadian boarder. I just moved here 4 weeks ago.
What terrible timing, RH. :)) Weatherwise, I hope you stick around through next summer, at least. :wavey:

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Hey Bean, how is your bracelet working out? I hope they came up with something for you. I love PP's CS!!!

I am thinking about ordering these studs...http://www.pearlparadise.com/8085-mm-Exotic-Freshwater-Pearl-Stud-Earrings3071.aspx

Since I absolutely LOVE my freshadama studs 7.5-8mm, I was thinking of going up slightly in size to mix it up. I really like the color in the center of the pic. Do you think that is lavendar?

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Well hubby just got a good job here, so we will be sticking around for a while! But man oh man is it cold! I have never lived somewhere you have to plug your car in at night to prevent the oil from freezing.

lizzyann01|1291257349|2784757 said:
Hey Bean, how is your bracelet working out? I hope they came up with something for you. I love PP's CS!!!

I am thinking about ordering these studs...http://www.pearlparadise.com/8085-mm-Exotic-Freshwater-Pearl-Stud-Earrings3071.aspx

Since I absolutely LOVE my freshadama studs 7.5-8mm, I was thinking of going up slightly in size to mix it up. I really like the color in the center of the pic. Do you think that is lavendar?

It's hard to say... If you love love love that one, just write in the message box that you want a pair close to the picture on the 8-8.5mm studs (middle pair) on the website and I'm sure they will try to get them for ya!

RockHugger... are you on a lake/ or lake superior? :twisted: Prepare for freezing of everything and the WIND! lol ;-)
It also helps if you go and start your car or any vehicles left outside every few hours if its 10 degrees and below... let it sit for 10-15 mins and go back inside to warm up :)

Eta: Lizzy, I have not heard back from them yet but I am sure they have so many orders right now- including those holiday ones so I'm trying to keep myself busy... with ps... :)

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
No, no lakes. We have farms....and more farms....and the occasional tree....then farms.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
So...I met the local fed ex man today.

:o :love: :o

:appl: :appl: :appl:

(I'm a big fat teaser
)

Steel

Ideal_Rock
bean|1291307823|2785148 said:
:twisted: hmmm I will await a new thread then!! :)

:saint:

Done!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results