shape
carat
color
clarity

PP cyber sale... what did you get?

Not saying I got anything :halo: :halo: :halo: maybe... :halo: :halo:

But what did YOU get? (anyone?)

ETA: I sent DH a text and said "I've been waiting ALLL YEAAAR FOOORR THIIIIS" and he just said "ok" .. which means.. go buy more??? 8-)

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I would love one of the sets but I bought something already! So no more fun funds for me. But I can't wait to see what you got.

How soon does PP update the tracking pages?

When did you buy it? When I have bought from them in the past (I'm in the midwest) it took about a week to get it, and TPO was about 2 days.. You could probably just email them too! I got 2 things so far.. and DH is thinking of getting a 3rd for xmas but I want it to be a surprise (because nothing usually is for me) so if he goes that route I won't know about that :)

Steel

Ideal_Rock
bean|1291053067|2781849 said:
When did you buy it? When I have bought from them in the past (I'm in the midwest) it took about a week to get it, and TPO was about 2 days.. You could probably just email them too! I got 2 things so far.. and DH is thinking of getting a 3rd for xmas but I want it to be a surprise (because nothing usually is for me) so if he goes that route I won't know about that :)

I ordered on Friday at about noon - so early morning for you guys and requested the fast international shipping. I just wondered if the track section did update when the items were on their merry little way? Mine just say products in shipment but is that the verb or noun?
-
I am very jealous if you got 2 items so far! I bet they are stunning. If I could have another 2 items it would be the hanadama 8.5-9'ers and the sold out akoya golden pearl earrings with .2 champagne diamonds. And I wouldn't throw the harmony tahitian with .3 diamond pendant out of bed for eating crackers either ;))

Well thursday was thanksgiving and I think most people take friday off/ have friday off for black friday... so maybe they are shipping today?? I sometimes forget this is an international forum-- where are you from steal? :)

I ordered a bracelet and an pair of exotics earrings... I did see those pendants and a lot are sold out now :lol:

Steel

Ideal_Rock
bean|1291057061|2781893 said:
Well thursday was thanksgiving and I think most people take friday off/ have friday off for black friday... so maybe they are shipping today?? I sometimes forget this is an international forum-- where are you from steal? :)

I ordered a bracelet and an pair of exotics earrings... I did see those pendants and a lot are sold out now :lol:

Oooh. I can't wait to see your earrings & bracelet. When will they come! Did you go back to order more? I'm in 1reland so a little out of the loop as far as US holidays go, perhaps they will not worry about shipping until this sale is over with. I'm glad that I managed to hide my european-ness :bigsmile: .
I am like the proverbial lab-rat over here, refreshing my order - I am so scared it won't arrive; they are so special and unique looking! But no hinty-winties until they are winging their way over here.

Anybody else grab something?

:appl:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
I ordered a metallic pendent with a pink diamond on the bale.

awesome! I hope everyone posts pics once they arrive :)

Steel

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1291058571|2781920 said:

Congrats :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

iLander

Ideal_Rock

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was so tempted but I just held back. I want to work on another project right now so I want to save as much $$ as I can to do it!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
iLander|1291075250|2782182 said:

WHAT?!! Where's a pink diamond? I didn't see a pink diamond! Really need a link!

Also, is this the right link for their Cyber Monday? I wanted to add it to a thread over in hangout:

http://www.pearlparadise.com/Clearance-Pearl-Specials431.aspx?page=0

Can't wait to see pics of all these goodies! :appl:
Here is a link to the pearl I purchased. It is for my sons girl friend. All of the one of a kind are now gone.

http://www.pearlparadise.com/detail.aspx?ID=3637

Steel

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1291083628|2782298 said:
iLander|1291075250|2782182 said:

WHAT?!! Where's a pink diamond? I didn't see a pink diamond! Really need a link!

Also, is this the right link for their Cyber Monday? I wanted to add it to a thread over in hangout:

http://www.pearlparadise.com/Clearance-Pearl-Specials431.aspx?page=0

Can't wait to see pics of all these goodies! :appl:
Here is a link to the pearl I purchased. It is for my sons girl friend. All of the one of a kind are now gone.

http://www.pearlparadise.com/detail.aspx?ID=3637

Awh, I never saw this one. :(sad

Your sons GF will love it. Great buy & a B.A.R.G.A.I.N.

:appl:

Sad news: the bracelet I got, was actually sold a few seconds prior to when my transaction went through :( I called about it today because my order was empty, but I still got a confirmation email *sigh* I don't know if I will get a replacement or anything but I am a little bummed. :|

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
bean|1291159658|2783429 said:
Sad news: the bracelet I got, was actually sold a few seconds prior to when my transaction went through :( I called about it today because my order was empty, but I still got a confirmation email *sigh* I don't know if I will get a replacement or anything but I am a little bummed. :|
Yesterday I emailed back and forth with Jeremy. He said 4 or 5 things had over sold and they are trying to duplicate them. Cross your fingers that your bracelet is one of the one that they can duplicate. Did they say that you are not getting your bracelet when you called? If not you might still get it. By the way which bracelet was it?

Unfortuntely they can't replicate it and it was definitely sold :) it was the 9-10mm multi colored baroque bracelet.. Te colors were so pretty!!

But, I did get a very professional and polite email from CS explaining the situation (as always, they are the best over there!) and we might be able to work something out.. So we'll see!

I still have my 8.8mm exotic studs so I'm excited to get those too!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
That was a very nice bracelet, I seriously thought about ordering it. The one of a kind items were very special. I have no doubt that something will be worked out and you will be happy.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Bean: Ugh, I am sorry to hear that. Are you able to add something to the order as an instead?

Ranch: You are still getting yours right?

AFM: I have a little UPS icon at the bottom of my tracking page. But no tracking e-mail or numbers, does that still look positive?

Steal|1291226797|2784213 said:
Bean: Ugh, I am sorry to hear that. Are you able to add something to the order as an instead?

AFM: I have a little UPS icon at the bottom of my tracking page. But no tracking e-mail or numbers, does that still look positive?

I just checked one of my orders and it still says unavailable.. so that must be good news?!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Steal|1291226797|2784213 said:

Yes I am getting my pendent. No problem there.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Bean: I'm not quite sure I understand but I hope you mean that the bracelet (not just the 8.8's) are still on the order. Your 1st post was so excited to see the sale items you really deserve them. I hope they can send you your order.

RanchGirl: Whooo, so glad to hear it. I bet it will be beautiful and such a delicate and pretty gift choice.

AFM: I can't tell you how much I am focusing on these little things. They are a 'nice & good' thing to think about and I really hope they are winging there way over here.
Fly, my pretties, fly!

Well the exact bracelet I won't be getting that.. it was a one of a kind, but they have kindly offered to help make a slightly smaller and little bit more baroque one for me though. I considered doing that or just doing a 8mm metallic strand, but instead I think I'm going with the bracelet and maybe MORE studs.

Seriously, I love PP so much for so many reasons, which is why I recommend them so much. If you do have a problem with your order they always fix it, not to mention having great pearls.

I was looking at a mailer (book) that a local jeweler sent me of some of their items. They were less in quality than PP but about 3-4 times the amount. For example, they have these tahitian drop earrings in sterling silver for $1,055 and you could get it for less than $275 on PP. When I saw the prices I just had to laugh and show DH- who also laughed... wondering who actually would pay a grand for something that any of us here could make! Oh, another item was a pretty blemished pearl on a leather bracelet... $275. Or.. get one for $100 (mens section) with 3 pearls that looks way better.

So, I might be biased, but only because they have proved to be an awesome company so far. :appl:

Also, I'm including the picture I sent CS about the colors I like for the exotics.. I have to say, I'm stuck at home with the flu and a friend in the kitchen re-doing my walls (plaster, sanding, the works) so I'm pretty useless right now 8-)

Attachments

• pearlcolors.tif
    144.5 KB · Views: 728

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
bean|1291241362|2784456 said:
I was looking at a mailer (book) that a local jeweler sent me of some of their items. They were less in quality than PP but about 3-4 times the amount. For example, they have these tahitian drop earrings in sterling silver for $1,055 and you could get it for less than $275 on PP. When I saw the prices I just had to laugh and show DH- who also laughed... wondering who actually would pay a grand for something that any of us here could make! Oh, another item was a pretty blemished pearl on a leather bracelet... $275. Or.. get one for $100 (mens section) with 3 pearls that looks way better.

Bean - I got the same book. I'm making my own "spinell" necklace for my homemade Tahitian enhancer, and the whole thing is going to cost a lot less than $430. By the way, I was in the store a while back and played around with these pearl products. It is fun to see them in person, but the prices really make you pause. They have a lot of designer products and they do make the shopping easier for the well-heeled. There is definitely a market for those pieces.

OOOh are we talking Tiffany or a local MN store? Because I did get 3 Tiffany books too :)

I don't want to name the local store but it starts with a C and ends in "Diamond" lol

ETA: It must be because I also noticed the "spinell" thingy.. haha

To be fair, I have been in that store (they reset the 3carat into that temporary setting-- the jeweler there did a fantastic job on the prongs)

ETA again: I do agree with the market.. every time I am in there, I see some HUGE rocks... the last time I was there I saw a mom buying her 6 or 7 year old daughter a starter diamond ring... so cute. They do seem to know more about any other local jewelers too. Are you in the area too? I grew up about 2 miles from that store and live about 4 from there now too. It's a great area.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
bean|1291242457|2784477 said:
OOOh are we talking Tiffany or a local MN store? Because I did get 3 Tiffany books too :)

I don't want to name the local store but it starts with a C and ends in "Diamond" lol

ETA: It must be because I also noticed the "spinell" thingy.. haha

To be fair, I have been in that store (they reset the 3carat into that temporary setting-- the jeweler there did a fantastic job on the prongs)
Yep, same local MN store. They reset my mom's e-ring and did excellent work. They are very good for the clientele that they cater to, which isn't always me. Sometimes it is nice to go for the designer look, because you get some extra pow. And, like I said, they have a particular market in mind and apparently do very well for it.

Edit: I worked in the area for a while, but I live about 15 miles away.

Their prices for setting stones are very competitive and they pay WAY more for gold too (like twice the amount I was quoted from the new place that opened up around the corner)... I looked at some earrings there that I was going to buy myself for the wedding/ birthday. I thought they were $2-3k.. turns out I missed the 1 in front of the 3... :) Not in the budget for this year so I went with some new windows on the house and renovations :)

I always forget there are MN PSers..

jmtomaui

Shiny_Rock
Hi Bean and FlyGIrl! I did not know that there are other MN girls on PS. I thought I was the only one! Have a great day!

Julie from Mpls

jmtomaui|1291249007|2784603 said:
Hi Bean and FlyGIrl! I did not know that there are other MN girls on PS. I thought I was the only one! Have a great day!

Julie from Mpls

:wavey:

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Awesome, other mn gals! I am in a little town south of the Canadian boarder. I just moved here 4 weeks ago.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results