shape
carat
color
clarity

Post your LEAST favorite wedding pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Date: 9/4/2007 10:28:53 PM
Author: Molly1024
Here''s a beauty- the bridesmaids and groomsmen had their own alcohol stash in the limo and it was H-O-T outside that day! I grabbed her beer and took a swig- never mind that I don''t like beer, but it was nice and cold- what an expression though
1.gif

Bride drinking beer.... Actually I think most guys will find that sexy.... LOL!

Our photographer captured this picture sometime during the reception...when we both saw it we about DIED laughing. We have no idea what the heck was going on and don''t remember getting upset with each other about anything. I think it may have just been taken at just the right moment.

shes upset.JPG

Another amazing picture from the wedding...this is my mother inlaw...lol....so this is one of my favorites...but her least favorites. It''s another one of those "it looks normal when live, but when it''s a snapshot it looks TERRIBLE" kind of pictures. We''re threatening to make it our Christmas card haha.

mother inlaw.JPG

My apologies to your mother in law, but I laughed out loud (a lot!) when I saw her...dancing?
9.gif

That''s your Mother-in-law?? Holy crap, she looks like a college student (and not just because of the pose)!

yea my wife gets confused for her sister....and my mother in law is almost disappointed whenever she doesn''t get carded at baseball games when she buys beer haha...i think she''s almost 40...but she runs TONS...like half marathons and marathons n''stuff

Date: 9/5/2007 4:20:37 PM
Author: firstbase32
Another amazing picture from the wedding...this is my mother inlaw...lol....so this is one of my favorites...but her least favorites. It''s another one of those ''it looks normal when live, but when it''s a snapshot it looks TERRIBLE'' kind of pictures. We''re threatening to make it our Christmas card haha.
Your MIL looks just like Jessica Simpson!

Date: 9/5/2007 7:45:01 PM
Author: wolftress

Another amazing picture from the wedding...this is my mother inlaw...lol....so this is one of my favorites...but her least favorites. It''s another one of those ''it looks normal when live, but when it''s a snapshot it looks TERRIBLE'' kind of pictures. We''re threatening to make it our Christmas card haha.

I thought about e-mailing her and letting her know the lovely comment you made about her...but then I realized it would be hard to explain that I put that picture on a website for everyone to see...haha
25.gif

Date: 9/6/2007 3:06:35 PM

I thought about e-mailing her and letting her know the lovely comment you made about her...but then I realized it would be hard to explain that I put that picture on a website for everyone to see...haha
25.gif
LOL, that made me laugh out loud.

And everyone''s recent additions are hilarious....

Date: 9/6/2007 3:06:35 PM

25.gif

Plus, that may or may not be considered a compliment! Depending on who you ask, of course
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP