shape
carat
color
clarity

Post your LEAST favorite wedding pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Novia, those are the most poignant photographs...absolutely stunning.

Gyspy, here ya go: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/im-a-mrs-kimberlyh.49815/ Our photographer was awesome (and adorably pregnant, 8 months along, when she shot our wedding). The quality of the photos isn''t evident because of the resizing, etc. but I was just so thrilled. And they''re the last pictures taken of my MIL so they''re really special.

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
haven''t had the wedding yet, but here''s a shot
of me in the yard prior to my bridal shower-
my sisters were the ''photographers''-
i know we said no explanations- but really, am I squatting to pee? about to sneeze? showing off my eyeshadow?
not quite sure what is going on......

Shower_meandChlosmall.jpg

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/1/2007 8:34:24 AM
Author: labbielove
haven''t had the wedding yet, but here''s a shot

of me in the yard prior to my bridal shower-

my sisters were the ''photographers''-

i know we said no explanations- but really, am I squatting to pee? about to sneeze? showing off my eyeshadow?

not quite sure what is going on......

It looks to me like you were shaking your hair out of your face.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
lol...this thread is hilarious!!!! i don''t have wedding pics on my computer...yet, but there were a few funny ones. this pic was of me on my 30th b-day....don''t remember much from that blur of a day, but i did wake up with a hangover...lol.

drunkeness.jpg

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I have a ton. All of the ones I''m about to post are pro pics. I know we''re not supposed to explain but -- our photographer took a lot of very pretty ones, but he was great at capturing emotion and sometimes emotion isn''t pretty.
2.gif
Some of these non-pretty ones (in a classical sense) are actually my favorites, because they feel so real to me.

I was having problems with size issues, so they''re all majorly small. Sorry about that.

This is one of my favorites. These are my MOH''s parents. Her mom is seriously like a second mom to me.

Attachments

• 0475resized.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 115

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
During our best man''s toast. He was either saying something funny or shocking, I think.

Attachments

• 1039resized.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 112

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock

Attachments

• 1133resized.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 115

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
With DH's grandpa. His expression's great too.

ETA: Until I saw photos from our wedding, I never realized how wide I open my mouth when I laugh.

Attachments

• 1184resized.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 114

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Not sure what''s going on.

Attachments

• 1332resized.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 114

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
This one''s just plain unattractive. It cracks me up.
9.gif

Attachments

• 1410resized.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 116

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Blenheim, I absolutely ADORE the picture of you looking at your hubby(?) like "What on EARTH did you just say to me???" (#3)

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, this thread cracks me up... I''ve been laughing out loud for 5 minutes and FI wonders what''s going on... I love the pics, and some of the comments are priceless!

I don''t have any weddding pics yet, but we did an engagement photo shoot with my (non-professional photographer) brother.

This one shows very well the mood of the photo shoot... FI''s doing a goofy face and I''m cracking up.

IMG_1661 (Small).JPG

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Selkie - Here''s a link to our album proof - http://www.1186719099203.weddingherald.com/ There are a few of the mirror photos on the second or third page
1.gif

Blenheim - Fabulous photos! You''re very expressive - I can imagine that you have lots of beautiful shots of your wedding day.
It''s SO TRUE about choosing a photographer who captures moments well - you get ALL the moments! Also - is your ER from RKG? From the your avatar, its profile looks strikingly like mine - but I''ve never seen it in yellow gold. Gorgeous!

This is seriously a great thread, I can''t stop checking it! Thank you to everyone who has posted their photos. This is such a cool way to "come to terms" with our "disappointing" pics. After laughing with everyone, I feel so proud of even my "worst" photos, haha!
3.gif

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I
emlove.gif
this thread! I can't wait for those quintessential photos that tell so much about the day!

Until then, here are a couple from the engagement photo shoot. I guess not every photo can be perfect ...

In this shot, I don't look too happy with my fiance .... geez, if looks could kill. Yikes.

Not Amused.jpg

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s another. At this moment, the photographer had just told me that the shot was going to be all about my fiance. Apparently, I wasn''t a fan ...

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
It didn''t post ... trying again.

nam.jpg

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
OMG! These are just great! I can''t wait until next year when I have my own to share! FI and I are known for taking HORRIBLE pictures, because one of us is usually making some sort of face or another...I''m sure we''ll have plent-ayyyyy! Hee hee hee! Thanks for sharing, everyone!

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe you ladies think of these pic as your least favorite, they are so AWESOME! I love picture like these, caught in the unexpected moments and totally natural!

And Kimberly, I can not believe it too me this long to finally see the beautiful pictures from your wedding date! Did you get married in SD?

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/2/2007 5:36:54 PM
Author: Elmorton
Selkie - Here''s a link to our album proof - http://www.1186719099203.weddingherald.com/ There are a few of the mirror photos on the second or third page
1.gif

Blenheim - Fabulous photos! You''re very expressive - I can imagine that you have lots of beautiful shots of your wedding day.

It''s SO TRUE about choosing a photographer who captures moments well - you get ALL the moments! Also - is your ER from RKG? From the your avatar, its profile looks strikingly like mine - but I''ve never seen it in yellow gold. Gorgeous!

This is seriously a great thread, I can''t stop checking it! Thank you to everyone who has posted their photos. This is such a cool way to ''come to terms'' with our ''disappointing'' pics. After laughing with everyone, I feel so proud of even my ''worst'' photos, haha!
3.gif

LOVE your album! The mirror shots are beautiful, and so are the rest (I just HAD to look at the others, hope you don''t mind!) The one of you and your husband doing the victory cheer is great.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/31/2007 10:59:30 AM
Author: Jaders731
OK..so this is taking some serious nerve to do this.. but here are my least fave pics. 3 in total... I know we said no explanation.. but here it is anyways...

1. My mean grandmother... She actually yelled at me and made me cry at the reception.. mean woman!!!
29.gif
This is the ONLY picture of her!!! haha.. I find that funny.

She kind of looks like she''s about to eat your face! Yikes!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/31/2007 8:16:30 PM
Author: novia

this is the second one that has never been ''shown off''.

the photographer took this one as well. (i swear she did take some great ones though!)

this was right before i walked out of my hotel room to go to the ceremony site. i was holding my moh''s hands as she was saying a prayer and reflecting on our friendship. i am NOT an attractive cryer!
39.gif
What a touching photo! I love this one!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/1/2007 9:52:46 PM
Author: Blenheim
With DH''s grandpa. His expression''s great too.

ETA: Until I saw photos from our wedding, I never realized how wide I open my mouth when I laugh.
You''re gorgeous when you laugh! Wonderful picture!

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Looking at all these amazing photographs has definitely highlighted for me just how true it is that we''re our own worst (and most unfair) critics! So often we look at a photograph of ourselves and immediately zone in on whatever negatives we expect to find there. "Oh no, my nose looks big, AGAIN." "My hips are huge." "Do I really scrunch my nose like that when I laugh?" Instead of embracing the beauty and vitality captured, we think "yikes, do I really look like that??". Meanwhile, when that same expression, pose, and emotion is captured on somebody else, we see nothing but precious, beautiful life.

I''m a ways off from having my own wedding photos to share here, but I think this thread has given me some perspective and maybe the ability to look at myself through the camera''s view with a more forgiving mindset. Thank you so much for sharing, ladies!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/3/2007 3:13:58 AM
Author: zhuzhu
I can''t believe you ladies think of these pic as your least favorite, they are so AWESOME! I love picture like these, caught in the unexpected moments and totally natural!

And Kimberly, I can not believe it too me this long to finally see the beautiful pictures from your wedding date! Did you get married in SD?
zhuzhu,

We were married at the Rancho Bernardo Inn in north San Diego. Thanks for the compliment, so sweet. We really need to plan and SD get together.

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/3/2007 11:58:45 PM
Author: KimberlyH

zhuzhu,

We were married at the Rancho Bernardo Inn in north San Diego. Thanks for the compliment, so sweet. We really need to plan and SD get together.

Kimberly,

I do look forward to the SD get together. Now the hot weather is ending (thank goodness) we should have a much nicer time outdoors! Would you like to start a get-together thread in Hangout? We have to grab SDL too! She is a doll!! :)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

zhuzhu,

I JUST got back to this thread and linked to your picas... Kim your pics REALLY are lovely. I missed them TOTALLY the first time around. You do look so happy in the rest of those shots! Makes me want a bigger wedding again. LOL.

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
Here''s a beauty- the bridesmaids and groomsmen had their own alcohol stash in the limo and it was H-O-T outside that day! I grabbed her beer and took a swig- never mind that I don''t like beer, but it was nice and cold- what an expression though
1.gif

molly_yuck.jpg

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
This is such a funny thread! Here''s ours. DH had the cheesiest smile on his face. That''s his mum on his other arm!

WCd (197).jpg

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/4/2007 8:21:19 PM
Author: Gypsy

zhuzhu,

I JUST got back to this thread and linked to your picas... Kim your pics REALLY are lovely. I missed them TOTALLY the first time around. You do look so happy in the rest of those shots! Makes me want a bigger wedding again. LOL.
Gypsy,

We only had 28 guests, we all got to eat at the same table, had a cocktail hour and 4 course meal that lasted from 8-11 and then everyone went on their marry way. I kept it simple.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/4/2007 8:21:19 PM
Author: Gypsy

zhuzhu,

I agree; Kimberly is gorgeous and she has a beautiful heart too!!!

My hair did look puffy like that pic you posted Selkie. I still need to post it. hehe

Everyone looks great; you can tell people are so pretty even if they make silly faces and lots of those faces show lots of joy! Nice pictures all
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results