shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Post your Cartier jewels/rings/watches!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh and the struggle is real because I did try them on!

IMG_8179.JPG

IMG_8177.JPG

IMG_8183.JPG

Oooh, Love these! My fave is the Love + JUC combo. If I were younger, I'd totally get a JUC. It's so edgy!!:love::appl::lickout:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I found the stacked cuff pic. I can definitely see you wearing two:) Not my photo just something I saw online.

IMG_8225.JPG
Girl, talk about enabling. ;-) Yes, it does look fabulous. I have seen this pic too, on TPF. Now there are some serious Love addicts. I even asked if the open ends cross over each other and scratch. She said they didn't. I guess I'm gonna have to put a white gold (with diamond) on my short list. But it will be a long time. I have time to really get used to my cuff. I do HIIT and run long distances so it is just not comfortable. I need to be able to take it off.

I think if you want a reason to get the second skinny Love, wait till baby hits first year, or whenever you stop nursing (if you plan on nursing). You will DEFINITELY feel like you deserve a reward for that. I sure did. I actually really like the JUC with your skinny. Maybe??

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh, Love these! My fave is the Love + JUC combo. If I were younger, I'd totally get a JUC. It's so edgy!!:love::appl::lickout:
Phoenix, you can totally rock that JUC. Only you would need it with diamonds. Next time you're in the store, you just need to try one on and take a pic for us. :love::love:

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I second that you could totally pull off the Juc.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I second that you could totally pull off the Juc.

LLJsmom and Wewechew, you ladies are too cute!:) I have actually tried on various JUC's and love them and agree the diamond-encrusted one is absolutely amazing! Alas, I look silly with it on! Trust me, if I were 10 yrs younger, I'd totally jump on it!!:lol:

I do love seeing younger women with a plain Love and a plain JUC / or one with just diamonds on the nail head+ the tip on.

Last edited:

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Nice Hathalove! I'm not sure if it's my computer, are both love bracelets the same colour gold?

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Nice Hathalove! I'm not sure if it's my computer, are both love bracelets the same colour gold?

Thank you. Yes both are yellow. I almost went with a white gold one instead. I really liked the contrast but when I stacked the yellow it was perfection.

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
IMG_0643.JPG What fabulous Cartier items :)
Here's my watch, it's the Cartier La Dona, I don't see many of them around as I think they discontinued production. I was considering the Bulgari Serpenti Watch but this one suited me better and I love it.
Sorry about the colours, photo taken in doors at night.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just couldn't help it!

IMG_8304.JPG

IMG_8309.JPG
Congratulations hathalove!! It's gorgeous on you. And they are seriously addictive. Hard to stop at one. We definitely need more pictures. Do wear both every day? I was wonder if the clanking bothers you. I was considering another one but I was worried I would be bothered by them hitting each other all the time.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations hathalove!! It's gorgeous on you. And they are seriously addictive. Hard to stop at one. We definitely need more pictures. Do wear both every day? I was wonder if the clanking bothers you. I was considering another one but I was worried I would be bothered by them hitting each other all the time.

Thank you! They are super addictive. Already dreaming of a third but had to swim over to ban island for a while. I actually feel very content with my jewel collection now. Not sure I have ever felt that way. So it's nice to be in this place.

The clanking doesn't bother me. Actually I don't think they clank/bang very much at all. They stay together a lot of the time when they flow up or down the arm. They don't travel far. I rarely hear any noise. I will say that it was a little painful getting my first scratches on the second one. Unavoidable though! Also I will also say I have noticed some very very light/barely there scratches on the inner side where they touch and rub each other. So so faint though. In a way though the scratches help me to let go and just enjoy them and I have.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! They are super addictive. Already dreaming of a third but had to swim over to ban island for a while. I actually feel very content with my jewel collection now. Not sure I have ever felt that way. So it's nice to be in this place.

The clanking doesn't bother me. Actually I don't think they clank/bang very much at all. They stay together a lot of the time when they flow up or down the arm. They don't travel far. I rarely hear any noise. I will say that it was a little painful getting my first scratches on the second one. Unavoidable though! Also I will also say I have noticed some very very light/barely there scratches on the inner side where they touch and rub each other. So so faint though. In a way though the scratches help me to let go and just enjoy them and I have.
I know what you mean hatha. I am getting better about not letting the scratches bother me. I too love two of the same color. Another cuff and a VCA are definitely on my short list.

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Didn't now this thread existed until someone responded to my post earlier. Happy to add my collection.
Each piece marks a milestone event.
1. Tank watch with rose gold & pink mother of pearl - purchased myself for my 30th birthday. My first grown up watch!
2. Trinity with diamond pendant necklace - from hubby for birth of our first born. My favorite necklace - I wear almost every day. I get compliments on it all the time.
3. Trinity ring with single pave - newest piece from hubby for my 40th birthday.

My hubby also has a Roadster watch which I purchased for him as a wedding gift. It's interesting to see how the trinity on my necklace has patina'ed over time as compared to my brand new trinity ring.

_4032.jpeg
This watch is gorgeous. Thanks for posting :love:

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
I have no Cartier to post but I am very tempted to purchase a RG Love bracelet on JBG. I'll try to post a pic here (can u post a link to the site?)
Wondering what you guys think of the listing price of $3695. I really don't know much about Cartier I'll be honest.

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Here's the pic-

IMG_7193.JPG

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have no Cartier to post but I am very tempted to purchase a RG Love bracelet on JBG. I'll try to post a pic here (can u post a link to the site?)
Wondering what you guys think of the listing price of $3695. I really don't know much about Cartier I'll be honest.

I was just scrolling through her site yesterday and saw that. For brand jewelry I personally like at least 30% off retail. At least. Or it doesn't make it worth it to me. Then I would rather pay retail and have the entire experience and the exact thing I want size/style/color/pristine and new. So her price isn't quite enough of a discount for me even though the bracelet looks beautiful. This is all just me though. So if you love it it and it's perfect in all those ways for you (size, color gold, condition) then it does save you some money. Just not sure it's enough of a savings for me. I am also a person that loves the Cartier experience.

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Makes total sense. Thanks for giving your opinion :D

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Already posted in the lux watch thread, but it belongs here too.

33 mm SS BB with pearlescent blue alligator strap

IMG_9989.JPG
Love that blue strap!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

How are you enjoying your thin Loves, Hathalove? I'd like to ask you: Do you remove the thins at all? They're not permanently screwed on like the regular Loves, right?

I'm contemplating purchasing a RG thin Love to stack with my regular YG Love and perhaps also with my Perlee. But I'd need to be able to remove the thin. I dunno if I can go to sleep with two Love bracelets. And I don't necessarily want them stacked all the time; though sometimes I think my regular YG Love looks quite lonely.

(Also, you tried on the JUC, right? Did you not buy it?)

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why thank you Phoenix! I love it also, sadly I do not wear it often because I am afraid of scratches, and while I love the all diamond look, I have found it to be impractical for my everyday wear. I was thinking about getting a Kelly double to stack with and give some protection for the days that I get to dress up a bit.

You have an amazing collection! Thank you for sharing your photos.

I don't know why I didn't respond to this, lol.

It's a shame you don't wear it often, though I understand this. I went through this phase too, initially, with my very first Love. I soon got over it though, haha.

I also wear a Kelly bracelet with my bracelets but I think that (the metal parts) scratches the Love. I find scratches (albeit faint ) on both my Loves and I can't think of any other reason why they're there. I'm super gentle on all my jewellery. But scratches are ok, it just means they're well loved!:love::))

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How are you enjoying your thin Loves, Hathalove? I'd like to ask you: Do you remove the thins at all? They're not permanently screwed on like the regular Loves, right?

I'm contemplating purchasing a RG thin Love to stack with my regular YG Love and perhaps also with my Perlee. But I'd need to be able to remove the thin. I dunno if I can go to sleep with two Love bracelets. And I don't necessarily want them stacked all the time; though sometimes I think my regular YG Love looks quite lonely.

(Also, you tried on the JUC, right? Did you not buy it?)

Yes!!! Still loving them everyday all day long. I don't take them off often but they are very easy to take off. My SA assured me that they were designed to come on and off as needed. Even if that means daily. You still need the screw driver but it isn't like twisting screws tight. It is one turn for locked and one turn for unlocked and literally takes no effort at all. So so easy. FYI the bracelets stay together when I sleep so I don't notice them any differently then I would with just one on.

I think the original with thin stacked is lovely! I have seen this combo a couple of times and always looks amazing. I would say that you should probably get the same size as your original love even though they offer the thins in a 15 and would probably fit you perfectly. I say that because you don't want your original jumping on your thin scratching and banging. Also they will bang a lot more if they are different sizes which I know I wouldn't want.

I did try the JUC. I loved it too. But that has to wait for me. I also would probably wear that one on my opposite wrist. I think I preferred that look by itself. I just bought another ring when I wasn't suppose to so I am currently on ban island still.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes!!! Still loving them everyday all day long. I don't take them off often but they are very easy to take off. My SA assured me that they were designed to come on and off as needed. Even if that means daily. You still need the screw driver but it isn't like twisting screws tight. It is one turn for locked and one turn for unlocked and literally takes no effort at all. So so easy. FYI the bracelets stay together when I sleep so I don't notice them any differently then I would with just one on.

I think the original with thin stacked is lovely! I have seen this combo a couple of times and always looks amazing. I would say that you should probably get the same size as your original love even though they offer the thins in a 15 and would probably fit you perfectly. I say that because you don't want your original jumping on your thin scratching and banging. Also they will bang a lot more if they are different sizes which I know I wouldn't want.

I did try the JUC. I loved it too. But that has to wait for me. I also would probably wear that one on my opposite wrist. I think I preferred that look by itself. I just bought another ring when I wasn't suppose to so I am currently on ban island still.

You bought another ring??!! You bought another ring??!! Show show show!!:lol:

Lol, would LOVE to see pics.

Thank you for the infor, Hathalove. I am glad to hear that taking on and off the thin is easy. The regulars are a PITA in that regard, but I guess the regulars are supposed to stay on. I am honestly loving my Loves and cannot wait to get the RG thin Love. I agree, a thin in size 15 would be a mistake. They're all gonna be size 16.

I'm rooooooting for you to get a JUC at some point in the future (don't you just hate ban island?! haha)

I LOVE that you are loving your Love's everyday, all day long.

(Did I over-use the word "Love" in this post?! lol)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix it looks fabulous!! Congratulations! We need more pictures! :read::love::love::love: Nevermind the first emoji. Are you going to wear them together all the time?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix it looks fabulous!! Congratulations! We need more pictures! :read::love::love::love: Nevermind the first emoji. Are you going to wear them together all the time?

Hehe, thanks, LLJsmom.

I will try and take more pics. (Dang, my hand looks sooo dry in that last pic! That's what the sun does to one's skin! Eeeks!).

I don't know yet if I will always wear them together. That's the general idea but let's see how much they bang and scratch each other, :drool:and let's see also if I can actually wear them both to bed. I was also thinking of stacking this thin RG with my Perlee Clover. We shall see....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results