shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Post your Cartier jewels/rings/watches!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the new thin LOVE. I have a regular one in white gold and was thinking about getting a thin yellow one to stack it with. It looks FANTASTIC on you.
Very tempting.. very tempting..

Thank you! I definitely think you should go and try it on with your Love. One of the SAs there had this exact combination on and it looked amazing! I say go for it:)

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Who CARES what anyone else thinks?! :lol-2:

As long as YOU love it, that's all that matters:clap:. I love how you stack it with the other bracelet (is it a VCA Perles d'Or in YG? It looks delicious. I didn't like the WG Perles d'Or, perhaps bc the WG is brushed/ matte, but the YG is so rich and yummy!:love:). Ya'know, I've done a 180 deg turn on the plain Love bangle, thought I couldn't wear it 24/7, thought it was too plain. Naaahhh!! Absolutely loving mine now! The thin Love looks FABULOUS stacked...look forward to seeing the new one / the stack when you get it...are you leaning towards RG or YG?

Exactly!!! It's very me and I knew that as soon as I put it on. No that's the Tiffany gold beads bracelet. Remember though I was considering the d'Or a while back. I just never went for it. I do want another bangle though to stack with this. I'm probably leaning more towards a second yellow love over the rose. Although who knows I do like to mix metals too. The other thing is maybe I want a different bangle to stack? Like the d'Or or Tiffany came out with their hardware line and they have a cuff with balls on the end that looks nice. Hard to tell without trying it on. Lastly I have been thinking about converting my studs into a JBG two stone bangle/cuff. Decisions decisions. I really do like the idea of two thin stacked loves.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I've worn the plain Love on its own always on my left wrist, stacked with the VCA Perlee Clover (but with an Hermes bracelet in between to minimise sratches) and / or with the pave Love on the right wrist. When I do wear both Loves, albeit on separate wrists, one might say it's not a cohesive look, but I LOVE it, hehe!:D

Have you tried stacking the pave with the yellow? Or do they not work together? I'm curious about this look. Any pics?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Exactly!!! It's very me and I knew that as soon as I put it on. No that's the Tiffany gold beads bracelet. Remember though I was considering the d'Or a while back. I just never went for it. I do want another bangle though to stack with this. I'm probably leaning more towards a second yellow love over the rose. Although who knows I do like to mix metals too. The other thing is maybe I want a different bangle to stack? Like the d'Or or Tiffany came out with their hardware line and they have a cuff with balls on the end that looks nice. Hard to tell without trying it on. Lastly I have been thinking about converting my studs into a JBG two stone bangle/cuff. Decisions decisions. I really do like the idea of two thin stacked loves.

My bad! I blame it on my poor old brain!:lol:

I do really think the thin Loves look fabulous stacked. For me personally, I prefer Cartier's solid YG over RG although the two are quite similar (their RG in the pave line is more pink, for some reason).

Oooh, decisions decisions indeed...I can't wait to see what you decide in the end.:)

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you tried stacking the pave with the yellow? Or do they not work together? I'm curious about this look. Any pics?

Yes, I have. Of course I have, hehe! But the thickness is not the same; the pave is quite a bit thicker. Who knows?! Maybe I'll stack them like this some time:cheeky:. Will try to take pics for you sooooon...

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I have a few small Cartier pieces in my collection that I adore. Don't think I have shared any of them so sharing my latest-the new thin love. I love it and already want another to stack. I know people have had mixed feelings on this one. As soon as I tried it on I knew it was coming home with me!

IMG_8049.JPG
I want one!!!!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here ya go!:)

LOVES.jpg

Both of those are stunning. I really love the pave with the ceramic. It's a little more bold vs the regular pave. I do see what you mean now with the height off the wrist being different. Their thickness. But is it that noticeable in real life? This pic is obviously up close but I wonder if it's really that noticeable or is it just noticeable to you?

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
And what size are your bangles? I'm curious how far (inches) down they can slide?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both of those are stunning. I really love the pave with the ceramic. It's a little more bold vs the regular pave. I do see what you mean now with the height off the wrist being different. Their thickness. But is it that noticeable in real life? This pic is obviously up close but I wonder if it's really that noticeable or is it just noticeable to you?

Thank you. I do really love the pave ceramic Love too.

Yes, very noticeable, and it's not just me. In fact, I wanted to stack the 4-diamond WG (which I bought previously) with a pave; and my SA advised me against it.

My Loves are all size 16. They're a little too big for my tiny 12.5m wrists; but they're the smallest size in the regular Love, unlike the new thin Love which comes in size 15, as I'm sure you know. My Loves go almost half way down my forearms; but it's ok, I don't mind.

YG LOVE.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I splurged and I Love it!
IMG_8505.JPG

Oooh, Love this Love!

Solid YG must be Cartier's biggest seller, huh? I can't believe I waited so long for mine.

Enjoy your new Love!:)

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh, Love this Love!

Solid YG must be Cartier's biggest seller, huh? I can't believe I waited so long for mine.

Enjoy your new Love!:)
I went back and forth on going with the white or yellow. I wear all white metal, but my husband is a yellow gold person. So between that, and the yellow gold Love being so iconic, I decided to go with yellow.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As you all know I've been debating on whether to sell my rose gold cuff. The hard part is that it is just a beautiful piece as all you Love fans know. I put it on and then I don't want to let it go. I feel like I should wear it and if it gets scratched, it's part of the life of the Love, like real love. It's not like I don't want to wear it. It's so ironic. I love it too much to wear it. My OCD ness is reducing my enjoyment of my jewelry.:(:confused:

And here is the thing. I would feel more comfortable with it on my left seem because I bang that arm less. But it doesn't match my platinum ering. Does it look a little off to you?

Lastly, I was thinking that a cuff would be very wearer friendly as I get older and maybe have trouble putting on or taking off jewelry by myself.

IMG_2596.JPG

IMG_2600.JPG

IMG_2607.JPG

IMG_2608.JPG

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I struggled a little bit with mine being yellow gold when all my other jewelry is white. I've had to kind of look at it as a piece of jewelry of it's own right, completely seperate from other pieces I wear.

I for one think it looks great with your wedding set. I vote keep it and wear it.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom - try to think of the cuff as a shade of nude!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I went back and forth on going with the white or yellow. I wear all white metal, but my husband is a yellow gold person. So between that, and the yellow gold Love being so iconic, I decided to go with yellow.

Definitely iconic!:love::love::love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom, I totally get where you're coming from. One of the reasons why I returned the 4-diiamond WG Love was bc I was petrified of having scratches on it, what the surface being super shiny and mirror-like such that any scratches could easily be seen with the naked eye.

Fast forward a yr later (has it been that long? lol), I'm loving wearing my YG Love 24/7. Sure, I try to baby it, even wear a leather Hermes bracelet as a "buffer" between it and my Perlee Clover, when I wear them on the same wrist. I'm super careful when I go to the gym and even day-to-day I find myself being watchful of my bracelet! But, scratches WILL happen, it's part of life and it shows your Love is being well-loved and lived-in (incidentally, I mentioned this to another PSer IRL the other day and she laughed so hard and reminded me how OCD I was about scratches before). Also, even my pave Love, although I only wear it when I'm out and then again, not even every day, and it's still got scratches on it - doesn't matter how super careful I am.

So, I'd say wear your BEAUTIFUL cuff and don't worry about scratches!:)

As for it being a different colour from your e-ring set, I wouldn't worry either. I "committed this offence" (hehe) on a daily basis...{{shrug}}. Besides, I think it looks fine...no worries...I used to be OCD too about not mixing different metal colours. Now, I barely think about it.

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As for it being a different colour from your e-ring set, I wouldn't worry either. I "committed this offence" (hehe) on a daily basis...{{shrug}}. Besides, I think it looks fine...no worries...I used to be OCD too about not mixing different metal colours. Now, I barely think about it.
You wear yellow, rose, and white together, don't you?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ladies, I have been following your advice these past couple of days. I am wearing my cuff on my left arm and considering it a neutral causenit really does blend with my skin. Left arm is much better. And I do truly enjoy wearing it. And so I shall. Even though me sleeve covers t most of the time. ;-)

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ladies, I have been following your advice these past couple of days. I am wearing my cuff on my left arm and considering it a neutral causenit really does blend with my skin. Left arm is much better. And I do truly enjoy wearing it. And so I shall. Even though me sleeve covers t most of the time. ;-)
Yay!! I am so happy you are keeping it! I was looking at the recent pics you posted thinking how good it looks on you. Fantastic that you are wearing it and enjoying it truly. I already have scratches on my new thin and its okay! Part of the journey:)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hathalove, Phoenix, Pinto, wewechew, it's been a whole week and I have worn my LOVE everyday, even to sleep, only not working out. I am definitely getting used to it. And I am loving it. I am even playing around with the idea of a white gold cuff. :razz: It's so self indulgent but I am posting some pics. I know you won't mind. I just love seeing it in my wrist whenever I look down. I'm not going to sell it. Thanks for encouraging me to wear it. IMG_2628.JPG IMG_2632.JPG

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! Now I'm excited to see the white and rose gold stack!!!!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes absolutely gorgeous! I'm so happy you didn't sell it. I think it would have been instant regret. It really does look amazing on you. Keep wearing it. I've heard of people putting a sweat wrist band over their love to protect while working out. That's an option too so you don't have to take it off. What kind of "work outs" are we talking?

Anyway I am still loving my thin. Really want a second one. Feeling a tad guilty just because I have a baby on the way and have other things to think about. But here I am dreaming of my second love already. Oh and I think he rose and white cuffs will look amazing. I just saw a pic of this. I'll find it to encourage you.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those skinny loves stacked look amazing!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I found the stacked cuff pic. I can definitely see you wearing two:) Not my photo just something I saw online.

IMG_8225.JPG

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hathalove, Phoenix, Pinto, wewechew, it's been a whole week and I have worn my LOVE everyday, even to sleep, only not working out. I am definitely getting used to it. And I am loving it. I am even playing around with the idea of a white gold cuff. :razz: It's so self indulgent but I am posting some pics. I know you won't mind. I just love seeing it in my wrist whenever I look down. I'm not going to sell it. Thanks for encouraging me to wear it. IMG_2628.JPG IMG_2632.JPG

Yay!!! I'm soooo happy to hear this, LLJsmom!! It really is very beautiful and very versatile.:love::love::love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes absolutely gorgeous! I'm so happy you didn't sell it. I think it would have been instant regret. It really does look amazing on you. Keep wearing it. I've heard of people putting a sweat wrist band over their love to protect while working out. That's an option too so you don't have to take it off. What kind of "work outs" are we talking?

Anyway I am still loving my thin. Really want a second one. Feeling a tad guilty just because I have a baby on the way and have other things to think about. But here I am dreaming of my second love already. Oh and I think he rose and white cuffs will look amazing. I just saw a pic of this. I'll find it to encourage you.

That would be me! Hehe . I do cardio and lots of weights and usually wear 2 hair-bands or a wristband/ the hand-wrap for boxing over my Love when I work out.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results