shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Post your Cartier jewels/rings/watches!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
canuk-gal|1464819171|4039107 said:
I really have no business showing you my yucky hands! Yikes!

I LOVE THAT SHARON. :love: :love: :love: GORGEOUS. Another piece I would want to wear every day.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1464822529|4039125 said:

I LOVE THAT SHARON. :love: :love: :love: GORGEOUS. Another piece I would want to wear every day.

Thanks LLJsmom!! It is very wearable! (but of course I loved the diamond pave one you posted the other day...)

cherrs--Sharon

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it, Sharon!!! :love:

This hobby is getting to be expensive. :naughty:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No such things as "ucky hands" when you have such a FANTASTIC ring on them!!! :dance:
Sharon.. your new ring is awesome! :appl: :appl: :appl:
You are my Cartier loving sista! It's amazing.. enjoy!!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, Sharon!! I love it!! Congrats!! :love: :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
_37453.jpg

LOVE this on you Sharon! Beautiful. Elegant and sophisticated and looks just wonderful on you. :love: :appl:
And you have lovely hands too!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE it Sharon! You do not have yucky hands. It looks perfect on your lovely hands! :love:

AllThingsSparkling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I think Im set on buying my first Cartier piece for my 30th birthday this summer- a trinity in the classic size. Very excited! Lovely thread of goodies here.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1464837931|4039232 said:
Love it, Sharon!!! :love:

This hobby is getting to be expensive. :naughty:

Dat true! :lol:

Michelle, MIssy, and Rubies--thank you for your kind comments about my hands, I can't fix those but they do showcase nice rings!!

Phoenix--thank you!

cheers--Sharon

fuzzypill

Rough_Rock
Didn't now this thread existed until someone responded to my post earlier. Happy to add my collection.
Each piece marks a milestone event.
1. Tank watch with rose gold & pink mother of pearl - purchased myself for my 30th birthday. My first grown up watch!
2. Trinity with diamond pendant necklace - from hubby for birth of our first born. My favorite necklace - I wear almost every day. I get compliments on it all the time.
3. Trinity ring with single pave - newest piece from hubby for my 40th birthday.

My hubby also has a Roadster watch which I purchased for him as a wedding gift. It's interesting to see how the trinity on my necklace has patina'ed over time as compared to my brand new trinity ring.

_4032.jpeg

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi fuzzypill!
LOVE all your Cartier finery!!! :love: :love: :love:
I am really intrigued by your Trinity ring with one band of diamonds.
I never had considered it before but seeing it "on hand" has really made me look twice.. and three times.. and four times.
Would you post another picture or two closer up on hand and off?
It just really amps up the fabulous-ness of the ring.
Thanks!! Happy Birthday.. what a sweet and thoughtful surprise from you hubs. :appl: :appl: :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
fuzzypill|1465356308|4041518 said:
Didn't now this thread existed until someone responded to my post earlier. Happy to add my collection.
1. Tank watch with rose gold & pink mother of pearl - purchased myself for my 30th birthday. My first grown up watch!
2. Trinity with diamond pendant necklace - from hubby for birth of our first born. My favorite necklace - I wear almost every day. I get compliments on it all the time.
3. Trinity ring with single pave - newest piece from hubby for my 40th birthday.

My hubby also has a Roadster watch which I purchased for him as a wedding gift. It's interesting to see how the trinity on my necklace has patina'ed over time as compared to my brand new trinity ring.

We must have similar taste! I have the medium Tank Francaise, Trinity hoop earrings, and just this past weekend in Cartier, I saw that pendant and decided to add it to the wish list! I think it's the best one of the pendants! Love your collection!

fuzzypill

Rough_Rock
Rubies-R-Me|1465392675|4041593 said:
Hi fuzzypill!
LOVE all your Cartier finery!!! :love: :love: :love:
I am really intrigued by your Trinity ring with one band of diamonds.
I never had considered it before but seeing it "on hand" has really made me look twice.. and three times.. and four times.
Would you post another picture or two closer up on hand and off?
It just really amps up the fabulous-ness of the ring.
Thanks!! Happy Birthday.. what a sweet and thoughtful surprise from you hubs. :appl: :appl: :appl:

Thanks Rubies! It really is a lovely piece. So versatile and easily wearable on a daily basis. Provides just the right amount of bling without being too obnoxious. I just posted more pics on my other post today if you're interested!

fuzzypill

Rough_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1465406510|4041721 said:
fuzzypill|1465356308|4041518 said:

We must have similar taste! I have the medium Tank Francaise, Trinity hoop earrings, and just this past weekend in Cartier, I saw that pendant and decided to add it to the wish list! I think it's the best one of the pendants! Love your collection!

Yes we do indeed! The pendant necklace, I have to say, is truly my favorite and the best "value" because I literally wear it probably 300 days a year. And I've had it for 6 years now! Also, maybe it's not as popular as other pieces in the Trinity line so I like that not everyone has it. I really do get a lot of compliments on it.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh yay!! Going to look right now!! :wavey:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your collection.

Love Cartier too. Their pieces are awesome!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1466165301|4045104 said:
My new Cartier pavé WG with ceramic, love it!! :love: :love: :love:

PS's FIRST (I think...) Pave Love Bracelet!! YAY!!!!! It looks like it was made for you. It's so gorgeous. :love: :love: :love: When I go the store, I'm afraid to look at it. It's almost like it's too beautiful, like it might blind me or something. :lol:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just bought this Hermes rivale double tour in rose gold to wear with my Love because I am always worried about scratching my Love. Kinda feel better about having a layer to buffer it from the world. :lol: I'm sure it's all mental.

Thoughts? Yay? Nay?

I have a weakness for leather bracelets, esp Hermes because they make them in XS and so it doesn't look too huge and awkward on my arm. I do like that both bracelets are somewhat similar in thickness.

_4224.jpeg

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi LLJsmom
I absolutely LOVE that combination!! :love:
I'm always trying to think up things to cushion my bracelet too so I totally understand your thought process.
The two together are a stunning combination. :appl: :appl: :appl:
Enjoy!!! :wavey:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies-R-Me|1466185470|4045194 said:
Hi LLJsmom
I absolutely LOVE that combination!! :love:
I'm always trying to think up things to cushion my bracelet too so I totally understand your thought process.
The two together are a stunning combination. :appl: :appl: :appl:
Enjoy!!! :wavey:

Thanks Rubies. I was feeling a little insecure cause it does feel like quite a bit on one arm. Not sure if it's a bit "much".

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom, I love that Hermes bracelet. I also love the Kelly leather bracelet and used to have one until I lost it - have you tried that one on? Hermes leather bracelets are generally great for stacking. And I think that the Love bracelets tend to look a bit lonely on their own. Stacking resolves this "problem". :naughty:

Go for it! :appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1466181308|4045176 said:
I just bought this Hermes rivale double tour in rose gold to wear with my Love because I am always worried about scratching my Love. Kinda feel better about having a layer to buffer it from the world. :lol: I'm sure it's all mental.

Thoughts? Yay? Nay?

I have a weakness for leather bracelets, esp Hermes because they make them in XS and so it doesn't look too huge and awkward on my arm. I do like that both bracelets are somewhat similar in thickness.

Oh so chic. :love: :love: You have beautiful hands/wrists/arms--draw attention to them!! :appl:

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1466165301|4045104 said:
My new Cartier pavé WG with ceramic, love it!! :love: :love: :love:

Such a looker. :love: :love: You wear it well!! :appl:

cheers--Sharon

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just discovered this thread and I love it! Here is my humble submission. Vintage Cartier that I bought on eBay and gave a little TLC.

_37573.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Posting my birthday gift to myself! I really liked the men's version but I wanted it in rose gold. Yay! I love it as a RHR, which I wanted to be without any stones. Very thick and heavy and substantial. I love how it goes with my rose gold VCA sweet bracelet. I actually like it a lot more than the Love ring.

Note to JDDN. Somehow this pic ended up in your thread. So sorry. I swear I did not post it there. I asked the mods to remove it.

_5725.jpeg

_5726.jpeg

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom.. LOVE your new ring of course!!! :love: :love:
The bands that Cartier makes are so substantial.. they are a pleasure to look at and wear.
Enjoy the finery!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was showing my neighbor my new gutter and leader, and I noticed a trinity de Cartier ring on her pinky!!! She's seriously like an understated grand dame. Her hair has that poof and flip a la Valley of the Dolls, she'll interchange Tod's flats with Tom's lolol, she talks of being an assistant to Diane Vreeland, and living for a stint in Paris and writing for Town and Country magazine. She's simply fabulous and has one of the sharpest minds! Men her age (78) and older in our community do not like her because she's smart as a whip and not a doormat. The same men also don't like me, either...

Anyways, her trinity... it's from 1960s, and it looks solid and NEW - not 50 years old for sure! It's not new new like shiny shiny, but it's got a lovely even patina! You know how when we talk about the Cartier RG and YG being close? Hers looks distinct. She got it from a man in Paris who wanted to marry her, but... it didn't work out. They remained friends, drifted,then reconnected years ago. She recently learned that he passed away in 2013.

She pointed out how each ring has a little "hallmark" - in the natural sunlight, it looked like a dimple, and I noticed a "Cartier Paris" on the other side of the ring. I didn't want to keep her too long, and told her I'd be back one day when I got my replacement macro lens (mama left the lens out and kitty played soccer with it and broke it!). It once fit on her ring finger, and now fits loosely on her pinky. I told her it's so dreamy that she got a Cartier trinity in Paris. :love:
Pics: 1 - her holding the ring, 2 - the little hallmark dimple, 3 - on her pinky! image_1217.jpg image_1218.jpg image_1219.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results