shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Post your Cartier jewels/rings/watches!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anyone have a Cartier e-ring, wedding band, Trinity ring, Love bracelet, watch or other beautiful piece by Cartier? Share them here! We'd love to see!

I don't have any myself (yet) but hope to own a pink gold Love soon. :naughty:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Laila! I posted my Cartier black opal ring in a couple of threads already but just to get the ball rolling here.

I hope you get your pink gold Cartier Love soon!

cartierring.jpg

_14395.jpg

cartiertank.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Look above and I have the same watch as Missy! :)) I'd love to have some other Cartier pieces eventually!

Missy,that is a gorgeous ring!!! So is your Trinity ring, Niel!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Diamondseeker!
And Niel, your ring is beautiful and I love your diamond ring too. :love:

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Trinity ring and LOVE bracelet. The LOVE wishful thinking, it's a pic from a store trip.
The trinity is mine;-)

imageuploadedbytapatalkhd1391222271.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalkhd1391222371.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pieces, ladies!

The Trinity ring looks so awesome on everyone, it suits a variety of skin tones and finger sizes. The more I see it I think I need one too!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1391219528|3605483 said:
Hi Laila! I posted my Cartier black opal ring in a couple of threads already but just to get the ball rolling here.

Oh my goodness, Missy, this opal is literally the contents of my DREAMS!! I have always wanted a big dobbing black opal framed in diamonds! You are such a lucky lady! Do you have hand shots? It looks fairly huge :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alex T|1391260423|3605701 said:

Oh my goodness, Missy, this opal is literally the contents of my DREAMS!! I have always wanted a big dobbing black opal framed in diamonds! You are such a lucky lady! Do you have hand shots? It looks fairly huge :love:

Hi Alex, thanks. I love this ring too. It is much more beautiful in real life. It is also way more difficult to get good pics of this than my diamonds. The colors just never show up in pics as vibrant, brilliant and fiery as they truly are. She's a fireball with tons of red shooting from her and lots of other colors in the mix. The opal was mined from Lightning ridge a long time ago and my dad bought the ring from Cartier in 1972 and gave it to my mom who gave it to me around 30 years later. I had to have it resized at Cartier because she has tiny fingers and I don't. They made me produce all the documentation from 1972 before they resized it (and if my memory serves me correctly it was over $450 to resize). I didn't want to have it resized anywhere else because opals are so fragile and I felt it was too risky.

Here are some hand shots as per your request...sorry the pics are less than desirable. Hope you get the opal of your dreams too! :wavey:

upclosehandshotopal.jpg

handshotprofileopal.jpg

opalhandshot.jpg

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock
I have a trinity and tank francaise -- but you already have better pics above.
Here's my 4 diamond RG Love.
(It's the only piece of jewelry I always wear -- running, swimming, whatever.)

PS - love the opal!

_14414.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Harpertoo|1391264020|3605728 said:
I have a trinity and tank francaise -- but you already have better pics above.
Here's my 4 diamond RG Love.
(It's the only piece of jewelry I always wear -- running, swimming, whatever.)

PS - love the opal!

LOVE these!!!!! :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1391261881|3605710 said:
Alex T|1391260423|3605701 said:

Hi Alex, thanks. I love this ring too. It is much more beautiful in real life. It is also way more difficult to get good pics of this than my diamonds. The colors just never show up in pics as vibrant, brilliant and fiery as they truly are. She's a fireball with tons of red shooting from her and lots of other colors in the mix. The opal was mined from Lightning ridge a long time ago and my dad bought the ring from Cartier in 1972 and gave it to my mom who gave it to me around 30 years later. I had to have it resized at Cartier because she has tiny fingers and I don't. They made me produce all the documentation from 1972 before they resized it (and if my memory serves me correctly it was over $450 to resize). I didn't want to have it resized anywhere else because opals are so fragile and I felt it was too risky.

Here are some hand shots as per your request...sorry the pics are less than desirable. Hope you get the opal of your dreams too! :wavey:

This ring is really the ultimate beauty. Treasure it Missy!!! :wavey:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, Missy.... Drool!! :love: Do you get to wear it often?

And what a lovely story & how very kind of your mum to pass it too you. I can only imagine what other treasures she must have if she decided to give you that ring! I bet it was a pain in the bum when Cartier started being so picky, but in a way its reassuring that they are so thorough.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy.. that is the most amazing opal ring I have ever seen. WOW!!!!!! :love:
What a beautiful array of Cartier finery everyone!! :appl:
Here is my contribution.. it's their "Nigeria" ring.

_14418.jpg

0727001132.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies - that is delicious! :lickout: I have never seen a handshot of that ring, just internet pics. It's beautiful!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why thank you AlexT!! :wavey:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I have 2 pieces from Cartier for now. I'm hoping to add another one this year :naughty:

WG 4 diamond love size 17
Cartier Roadster

cartierlove.jpg

_14419.jpg

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies-R-Me|1391284165|3605862 said:

I tried this ring on at Cartier and OMG that's some serious finger presence! Too much for my short fingers but it's simply perfect on you!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes.. it is a real fingerfull.. just my thing.
Thanks Asscherhalolover! :wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies-R-Me|1391295147|3605990 said:
Yes.. it is a real fingerfull.. just my thing.
Thanks Asscherhalolover! :wavey:

Seems your "thing" is mine also. :love: :wavey: :love:

Twins--separated at birth!?

cheers--Sharon

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies-R-Me|1391284165|3605862 said:

Holy wow, that's amazing!! 8)

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elysian and Logan Sapphire, I love both your watches!

LS, is yours a Tank Solo too?

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Laila619|1391301717|3606062 said:

Yes- I avoid wearing leather as much as possible so I'll always have a metal bracelet. It was a gift to commemorate my kids (one through the miracle of adoption and the other through the miracle of birth), so their names and birthdays are engraved on the back.

lktx

Shiny_Rock
photo_146.jpg

Here's my Love ring. I have a pair of the rose gold Caresse d'orchidées earrings coming on Monday, so I'll post a modeling shot of those soon. :naughty:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lktx|1391311581|3606192 said:
photo_146.jpg

Here's my Love ring. I have a pair of the rose gold Caresse d'orchidées earrings coming on Monday, so I'll post a modeling shot of those soon. :naughty:

:love: :love: :love:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Logan Sapphire|1391309070|3606163 said:
Laila619|1391301717|3606062 said:

Yes- I avoid wearing leather as much as possible so I'll always have a metal bracelet. It was a gift to commemorate my kids (one through the miracle of adoption and the other through the miracle of birth), so their names and birthdays are engraved on the back.

So very sweet! :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Sharon, Alex and Rubies R Me. I do treasure it and it means that much more to me because my dad gave it to my mom all those years ago and they have now been married for 50 years.

Alex, I wore it tonight though I wear it only occasionally. It's not the most practical ring being an opal and all so I do baby it a lot more than my other jewelry. I snapped a pic of it tonight and got some more fire from it in this pic so I thought I'd share...hope I am not posting too many pics for you-it's a challenge trying to get its true colors on film and you can see how different it looks from the first post pics to these pics.

Rubies-I love your Nigeria ring. :love: It's substantial and gorgeous and you have beautiful hands!

I am enjoying seeing all the Cartier pieces. I especially love all the love pieces which were never even on my radar before... Laila, great thread!

blackopalatnight.jpg

handshotatnight.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results