shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Post your Cartier jewels/rings/watches!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey:Hello! Or should I say Bonjour!
The timing all worked out and this lovely watch is now mine.
I picked up at the Cartier boutique at CDG airport in Paris.
I just love it.. the design is so simple and the clasp so cleverly hidden and easy to use.
Thanks for sharing the good "times" with me.

IMG_9820.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9821.jpeg
    IMG_9821.jpeg
    153.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_9822.jpeg
    IMG_9822.jpeg
    158.8 KB · Views: 24

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just love it.. the design is so simple and the clasp so cleverly hidden and easy to use.

IMG_9820.jpeg

Gorgeous! Love that style, so sleek and classic. Congrats!

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_9820.jpeg

o_Oo_Oo_O
The new Baignoire design is yours! It looks absolutely divine on you @Rubies-R-Me (and is it paired with a Nouvelle Vague ring as well?).

Thanks for sharing the closing mechanism - love how clever the design is.

This is actually my holy grail watch at the moment (along with the Clash… but a girl can dream!) - like you say, the simplicity is wonderful. It’s simple, but the soft angles of both the watch face and the bangle lends a feminine touch to a bold design.

Just wondering whether the bangle “length” comes in different sizes?
Please post a million more pictures when you can :kiss2:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
o_Oo_Oo_O
The new Baignoire design is yours! It looks absolutely divine on you @Rubies-R-Me (and is it paired with a Nouvelle Vague ring as well?).

Thanks for sharing the closing mechanism - love how clever the design is.

This is actually my holy grail watch at the moment (along with the Clash… but a girl can dream!) - like you say, the simplicity is wonderful. It’s simple, but the soft angles of both the watch face and the bangle lends a feminine touch to a bold design.

Just wondering whether the bangle “length” comes in different sizes?
Please post a million more pictures when you can :kiss2:

Hellooo Pomelo!
Yes! It was a tough one to get. It just happened to be good timing that I was in Paris just after the boutique at the airport received one.
I knew that I would be connecting thru CDG in November and had been in contact with a salesperson there who said they would save it for me if they got one in.
It comes in 2 sizes.. a size 15 and a size 16.. similar sizing to the LOVE bracelets.
This is a size 15 and it's roomy. It must run a bit larger than the love bracelets because I'm a 16 in LOVE bracelets.
It's funny you mention the Nouvelle Vague ring! I know just what ring you are talking about... I used to have it. I sold it a few years ago on Ebay.. kicking myself on that one. This is actually a plain yellow gold band that my father lost wax cast made for my mother in his dental office when they were first married in 1955. It's very simple and I think it picks up the vibe of the watch nicely.
Thanks so much for all the compliments!!
I will take some more pix with the box and post again soon.

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
Hellooo Pomelo!
Yes! It was a tough one to get. It just happened to be good timing that I was in Paris just after the boutique at the airport received one.
I knew that I would be connecting thru CDG in November and had been in contact with a salesperson there who said they would save it for me if they got one in.
It comes in 2 sizes.. a size 15 and a size 16.. similar sizing to the LOVE bracelets.
This is a size 15 and it's roomy. It must run a bit larger than the love bracelets because I'm a 16 in LOVE bracelets.
It's funny you mention the Nouvelle Vague ring! I know just what ring you are talking about... I used to have it. I sold it a few years ago on Ebay.. kicking myself on that one. This is actually a plain yellow gold band that my father lost wax cast made for my mother in his dental office when they were first married in 1955. It's very simple and I think it picks up the vibe of the watch nicely.
Thanks so much for all the compliments!!
I will take some more pix with the box and post again soon.

I cannot get over the story behind the YG band :kiss2:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love:
I cannot get over the story behind the YG band :kiss2:

Yes.. thanks! It's such a sweet story.
The ring is perfect yet imperfect all at the same time.
I had it polished up recently too.

Also.. here are some more pix. If I had to make one suggestion to Cartier it would have been nice to have a guilloched dial to contrast with the plain case.

IMG_9826.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9825.jpeg
    IMG_9825.jpeg
    172.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_9827.jpeg
    IMG_9827.jpeg
    148.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_9828.jpeg
    IMG_9828.jpeg
    140.8 KB · Views: 27

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@Rubies-R-Me this is such a SWEET ELEGANT TIMELESS design--I am glad it has stayed the course. I am so happy you got first dibs as it looks very fine on you!!!!!

:wavey: :wavey: I've been thinking of you and hope you are well!

cheers--Sharon

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@Rubies-R-Me this is such a SWEET ELEGANT TIMELESS design--I am glad it has stayed the course. I am so happy you got first dibs as it looks very fine on you!!!!!

:wavey: :wavey: I've been thinking of you and hope you are well!

cheers--Sharon

Sharon!!
I have been missing you like crazy too! :love:
All is well here.. hope the same up there in CA.
Thanks for the compliments on the watch.. it is just so simple and sweet as you said.
Very happy with it.:D
Wishing you a wonderful and shiny holiday season.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon!!
I have been missing you like crazy too! :love:
All is well here.. hope the same up there in CA.
Thanks for the compliments on the watch.. it is just so simple and sweet as you said.
Very happy with it.:D
Wishing you a wonderful and shiny holiday season.

Cartier everyday all day "('til the cows come home....)"

In health, lovely.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woah! Those are absolutely AMAZING!!!
Truly the creme de la creme of Cartier bracelets.. glittery and gorgeous!!!!

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
My only Cartier pieces, which I wear solo and never stacked.
The spots on the Panthere bracelet are blue sapphire and not the usual onyx.
IMG_8674.jpg

Oof your Panthere is a knockout, esp with the sapphire spots! :kiss2:

Out of interest, which one do you reach for the most?

Boom

Shiny_Rock
TBH, I hardly wear any jewelry on a daily basis. Mostly they are for special occasions only and the Cartier pieces are my go tos when I want a fiercer look as opposed to VCA which is more feminine.
The Panthere is my newest purchase and I haven’t worn it out yet so I hope to find a chance soon!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_9820.jpeg

Now THAT is an original!!!!! Rubies that watch looks gorgeous and perfect on you. Sooooooo elegant. Congratulations!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Added a rose gold Ecrou this Christmas, as well as the small Trinity chain bracelet. Love them both! The Ecrou doesn’t get much publicity, but it is an amazing bracelet. The small Trinity is super light and comfortable and I have not removed it since Christmas.

IMG_3261.jpeg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Added a rose gold Ecrou this Christmas, as well as the small Trinity chain bracelet. Love them both! The Ecrou doesn’t get much publicity, but it is an amazing bracelet. The small Trinity is super light and comfortable and I have not removed it since Christmas.

IMG_3261.jpeg

Very cool!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_3261.jpeg

Edgy & fabulous!

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
I don't post often because I'm quite shy, but this time I feel I have to share because I was inspired to purchase by the beautiful pictures in this thread.
My preloved Cartier trinity ring with scattered diamonds - it's a 90s model, I think it was called Trinity Constellation : 18 kt gold; each band is 3.85mm wide, weight is a bit over 12 g; five diamonds on each band; the conservative appraisal says 0,32 tcw, G VVS ; from my reseach of similar rings, I think it's probably about 0.35/0.36 tcw.
I took pictures on my pinky ring, not on my fourth finger, because last week I got injured (see my swollen fourth finger!) WhatsApp-Image-2023-12-07-at-09.38.38-2.jpeg.jpg

Attachments

• WhatsApp-Image-2023-12-07-at-09.38.37-1.jpeg.jpg
    WhatsApp-Image-2023-12-07-at-09.38.37-1.jpeg.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 20240115_122245.jpg
    20240115_122245.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 20240115_114958.jpg
    20240115_114958.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 20240115_122215.jpg
    20240115_122215.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 12

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_3261.jpeg

May I ask, for the trinity bracelet what size did you go with and what is your wrist measurement? I don’t have a store near me now and would be ordering online, and I saw there is only a 15 and 18 listed. Thanks!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
May I ask, for the trinity bracelet what size did you go with and what is your wrist measurement? I don’t have a store near me now and would be ordering online, and I saw there is only a 15 and 18 listed. Thanks!

Hey!

So the website says: “Adjustable chain length: 13-14- 15 cm (for size 15) and 16-17-18 cm (for size 18).”

All my Cartier bangles are an 18. But this isn’t a bangle, and I knew I wanted it to fit snugly enough that it wouldn’t always turn. My wrist measures 6.5 inches at the wrist bone but quickly gets wider. I ordered the 18, because no way would the smaller one fit. I’m wearing it on the middle jump ring, which is 17, to minimize turning. In practice it actually stays put most of the time because the design has a counterweight built in (the little C de Cartier tag on the opposite side). Not to say it never tuns, but it’s really pretty good. I wear it pushed up higher on the wrist.

I’d look to see the length of any chain bracelets you wear and use that as a guide. My VCA Alhambra bracelets are shortened to 7 inches. I was actually surprised to end up wearing this Trinity bracelet on 17 cm, but it works. I could do 18 but it is looser than I would like.

Seriously great little bracelet and I’m surprised the cord version seems to be more popular.

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
I don't post often because I'm quite shy, but this time I feel I have to share because I was inspired to purchase by the beautiful pictures in this thread.
My preloved Cartier trinity ring with scattered diamonds - it's a 90s model, I think it was called Trinity Constellation : 18 kt gold; each band is 3.85mm wide, weight is a bit over 12 g; five diamonds on each band; the conservative appraisal says 0,32 tcw, G VVS ; from my reseach of similar rings, I think it's probably about 0.35/0.36 tcw.
I took pictures on my pinky ring, not on my fourth finger, because last week I got injured (see my swollen fourth finger!) WhatsApp-Image-2023-12-07-at-09.38.38-2.jpeg.jpg

Oh, I have always loved that version of the trinity!!! Congrats!

One more thing—you might consider x-raying the finger. Only saying this because my son had what we thought was a jammed finger last year. It turned out to be a break, and we discovered it late enough he had to do hand PT. So our learned-the-hard-way family policy is now that ALL hand injuries get x-rays.

Again, love the ring!

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I have always loved that version of the trinity!!! Congrats!

One more thing—you might consider x-raying the finger. Only saying this because my son had what we thought was a jammed finger last year. It turned out to be a break, and we discovered it late enough he had to do hand PT. So our learned-the-hard-way family policy is now that ALL hand injuries get x-rays.

Again, love the ring!
Thanks for the suggestion.
It was an epic fall: both hands and arms injured!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Looks beautiful! Congrats on great find!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yes, Constellation. Great find--I had one (colored stones) !

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results