shape
carat
color
clarity

Possible Meridian,Idaho get together...

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both weekends work for us but we prefer the first one because we are leaving on Aug 4th for Greenland, Iceland, Ireland, Scotland and the Faroe Islands.

Count Ernie and myself in

Miss Marple

Shiny_Rock
I'm a total newb here but I would definitely be interested. Would probably bring my 15yo daughter who isn't necessarily much for bling but would absolutely love the rafting.

NewBling123

Rough_Rock
Oh! I’m in! Sounds like so much fun! Both weekends work for me.

LoveWins

Rough_Rock
I personally love mid to late summer for water sports, mid to late September for sheer beauty and pleasant warm days and crisp evenings, mid Spring when the weather is good and the tulips, caucus and daffodils are brightening up the day. Winter is fun for skiing, but it can be too cold for many.

Of course, any time of year and any weather is best for looking at diamonds, especially the CBI diamonds that you will find at High Performance Diamonds. If the weather is good we can look inside or outside, and if there are torrential rains or massive snowstorms or super hot days, then we can look inside.

If anyone wants to drop by at any time, please give me some notice and I will make sure we can have a meal at my home, something on the Traeger regardless of the season or weather, and plenty of time to play with sparky things.

If a group of you want to come we will make it even more fun. Depending on the time of year, we can organize a float trip down the Payette River, sightseeing around my beautiful hometown of Boise, and of course, an educational day centered around the incredible Crafted by Infinity diamonds. It will include a hands on training on using the ASET and Ideal-scope viewers, both the professional and the hand held versions. From there we can develop a program based on the stated wishes of those attending.

Perhaps we can bring in a guest speaker if there are at least ten people willing to make the trek into Boise. I have a couple in mind, first choice will always be John Pollard if it can be arranged, as he is both the Executive Director for CBI in the United States, but he is a former educator who brings an incredible ability to make complex concepts seem almost intuitive.

Let me know when you want to come, and bring friends! Let's have some fun.

Wink

You are just an amazing person. This get together sounds amazing.

LoveWins

Rough_Rock
CBI Eye candy, that was my 2.21 F-SI1 cut to order diamond in a Vatche Serenity setting before it got removed to make Trilogie.

20150423_CBI.jpg

My eyes can’t handle all this goodness ❤️. Absolutely stunning stones.

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, DH is on board. Surprisingly, he wasn’t worried that I am going to Idaho to meet a man named Wink and it’s totally legit :lol-2: he just told me not to come home with new diamonds, lol.

So are we saying July?
Informed DH this morning of the trip and he informed me he will be putting limits on my credit cards for that weekend :roll2:

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I would love to attend, but may not be able to do so. I usually teach summer school during July. I haven't decided yet if I'm doing summer school or not this year, so I might be available. But if I don't teach summer school, then I don't have extra money for fun and bling. Bit of a dilemma...

HDer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Did we settle on a weekend in July? Looks like we're going to have our big ceremony (had a little one before) at the beginning of July, so might bring the out of country in-laws to come see the great state of Idaho!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Ella how do we make this an official get together?

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m free the second and third weekend of July.

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pay cash and you get a 5% discount, it adds up you know, lol
Oh good idea... I need to start squirreling away greenbacks over the next year!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am good with either the second or third weekend in July. Please vote amongst yourselves and I will talk with John Pollard to see if we can corral him to join us.

Wink

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok. I’m going to say the second weekend of July 2019, Friday, July 12 through Sunday, July 14.

Votes? Alternates?

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think we should check with @John Pollard to see when he is available first. He is one busy man.

Can Melissa @Winks_Elf also join us?

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooo. Will be following this thread with interest.

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It sounds like the second weekend is looking better for many, but could switch weekends if John is not available?

The second weekend is definitely better for me (although I’m still a maybe). Fun!

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
I'd love to go too, if for nothing more than to admire cflutist's bracelets!! :lol: I will start creating 2019 schedules for my clients next month, so I hope you all nail down the dates in the next couple of weeks...

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am all in favor of the second weekend in July. I will ask John if that works for him. Remember, we need to have at least ten people coming for me to spend money flying John in. We will have a lot of fun, even if it is only two or three, but ten or twenty, now that would be a BLAST!.

Wink

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Wink
Would it be better to book a hotel in Meridian or Boise?

Count me and Ernie in for two.
How many people do we have now?
Should get @Dancing Fire and his wife to join us too.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Wink
Would it be better to book a hotel in Meridian or Boise?

Count me and Ernie in for two.
How many people do we have now?
Should get @Dancing Fire and his wife to join us too.
Would love to but we have babysitting duty now.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am all in favor of the second weekend in July. I will ask John if that works for him. Remember, we need to have at least ten people coming for me to spend money flying John in. We will have a lot of fun, even if it is only two or three, but ten or twenty, now that would be a BLAST!.

Wink
I thought John owns private jet.

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Wink yes, please give hotel location recommendations.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I will need to research this. I live in South West Boise although there are many hotels within less than a ten minute drive from my house. You will definitely want a hotel in Boise rather than Meridian.

Wink

chanieish

Rough_Rock
Premium
Hi! I would love to come if my residency schedule allows for the weekend!

I'll hopefully be an owner of a 2.41ct CBI in a couple of weeks!!!

So two steaks for me! :razz:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi! I would love to come if my residency schedule allows for the weekend!

I'll hopefully be an owner of a 2.41ct CBI in a couple of weeks!!!

So two steaks for me! :razz:

Haha I do not miss residency! Attending life is so much better, there’s light at the end of the tunnel! Congrats on the CBI, I really hope this happens and I can come see these beauties in person.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results