shape
carat
color
clarity

Possible Meridian,Idaho get together...

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
I was wondering when they set the dates. We are in Chicago but will travel!

John P

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Perhaps @John Pollard or @Paul-Antwerp would know who could update the CBI website with future Meet the Cutter Event dates.
Thanks for pinging me @cflutist .

As @whitewave suspected the page that was linked is generic. That "tour" flyer was emblematic, not specific. It was styled after a rock band tour :sun: (Get it? Rock? Haha).

Also, our mainline MTC receptions are not promoted online. They serve local retailers extending invites to specific showroom clientele. There has been overlap with internet-savvy Crafted by Infinity fans, but that is an exception rather than a rule. The payoff for the hosts is strengthening ties with their local showroom populations.

The best opp for Pricescopers to meet Paul or Lieve is the type of event this thread (and @whitewave specifically) brought about. What a cool, organic cascade of events that was. Believe me, they heard all about it in Antwerp and it's on the radar now.

With that said, @Paul-Antwerp 's children are both middle school aged, engaged in diverse activities and thriving. As a papa he feels an obligation to be with them during the formative years so he's jealous of his time.

To that end, we all need to convince my colleague Lieve to come to these events. This is her.
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...ur-crafted-by-infinity-friends-photos.234038/

She's quite amazing and even has game-of-thrones like titles... "Speaker of truths. Breaker of myths. Exposer of synthetics. Big boss, secret weapon and cute wife. The Queen of Diamonds."

Seriously, she is far more interesting than me or Paul. =)

Last edited:

Athena10X

Shiny_Rock
Perhaps Wink can invite Paul to join as well. I first met John and Paul at a Meet the Cutter Event in Petaluma CA.

When was this? I don’t live too far away.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for pinging me @cflutist .

As @whitewave suspected the page that was linked is generic. That "tour" flyer was emblematic, not specific. It was styled after a rock band tour :sun: (Get it? Rock? Haha).

Also, our mainline MTC receptions are not promoted online. They serve local retailers extending invites to specific showroom clientele. There has been overlap with internet-savvy Crafted by Infinity fans, but that is an exception rather than a rule. The payoff for the hosts is strengthening ties with their local showroom populations.

The best opp for Pricescopers to meet Paul or Lieve is the type of event this thread (and @whitewave specifically) brought about. What a cool, organic cascade of events that was. Believe me, they heard all about it in Antwerp and it's on the radar now.

With that said, @Paul-Antwerp 's children are both middle school aged, engaged in diverse activities and thriving. As a papa he feels an obligation to be with them during the formative years so he's jealous of his time.

To that end, we all need to convince my colleague Lieve to come to these events. This is her.
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...ur-crafted-by-infinity-friends-photos.234038/

She's quite amazing and even has game-of-thrones like titles... "Speaker of truths. Breaker of myths. Exposer of synthetics. Big boss, secret weapon and cute wife. The Queen of Diamonds."

Seriously, she is far more interesting than me or Paul. =)

Oh, absolutely! I would some day love to meet Lieve!! I’d love to pick her brain.... I’ll bet she has very interesting stories to tell.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results