color
clarity

Poll: What's the better buy?

Which would you buy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

QueenofSheba

Rough_Rock
Which one should I buy? The circle design is 2.25 carat each of rounds and baguettes (4.5 tcw for the pair). The stud is 1.5 carat each (3 tcw for the pair). Pretty much the same price. The stud pics aren't great, but they should give you an idea of the size. I'm torn. Would love to get your thoughts. Thanks!

earrings.JPG
earringscomparison.JPG

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Studs can be dressed up or down - they would get my vote!

Q

Queenie60

I would buy the studs - classic and timeless. And in the future, you could get earring jackets to bling them up. The circle design is a bit trendy in my opinion and you could be tired of them after a while.

QueenofSheba

Rough_Rock
I would buy the studs - classic and timeless. And in the future, you could get earring jackets to bling them up. The circle design is a bit trendy in my opinion and you could be tired of them after a while.

Thanks for weighing in! Yes, I’m definitely concerned that the circle design isn’t evergreen or everyday. Spot on.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Studs for longevity and usefulness.

The others are too high fashion for my liking.

Personal taste and preference etc...

DK :))

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
I love the studs on your ears... great size and impact. Very versatile piece.

I love my studs, so I am biased.

The circle is good also. Does it work with your lifestyle?

QueenofSheba

Rough_Rock
I love the studs on your ears... great size and impact. Very versatile piece.

I love my studs, so I am biased.

The circle is good also. Does it work with your lifestyle?

I could make the circle design fit my lifestyle, but the studs are much more versatile, hands down. :) And! I know once I get the 3 tcw studs I will never have to think about getting diamond studs again. They'll be a keeper for life. :) Thanks for your help!

QueenofSheba

Rough_Rock
Studs for longevity and usefulness.

The others are too high fashion for my liking.

Personal taste and preference etc...

DK :))

Great points. Thank you!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Studs all the way. The circular design is lovely and very unique, but not something you could necessarily wear every single day, KWIM? I mean, you could, but it might end up feeling more repetitive than classic studs, which you can never wear too often!

3 cttw studs are substantial and will look quite luxurious, yet still understated. They look awesome on you!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I just think the studs are so much more wearable. I would wear them every day, whereas the more ornate pair I would only wear a few times a year.

QueenofSheba

Rough_Rock
I just think the studs are so much more wearable. I would wear them every day, whereas the more ornate pair I would only wear a few times a year.

So true! Cost-per-wear, etc. Plus with the hinge closure I worry about losing them (the ornate pair).

QueenofSheba

Rough_Rock
Studs all the way. The circular design is lovely and very unique, but not something you could necessarily wear every single day, KWIM? I mean, you could, but it might end up feeling more repetitive than classic studs, which you can never wear too often!

3 cttw studs are substantial and will look quite luxurious, yet still understated. They look awesome on you!

Thanks for weighing in. Studs are def the right call. Upgraded to 3 cttw from my old pair of 75233637_930579477326444_4323324877701382144_n.jpg 75079864_760301897715294_3315125014847553536_n.jpg 0.8 cttw! Stoked. :D

TIFFANYDIAMONDSLTD

Shiny_Rock
Now me personally...I have studs and it may be just a phase but I hardly wear them because well I just LOVE to wear hoops .......classic big blingy hoops I have several sizes and depending on what I'm doing or whatever is the size hoop I choose but between the two you have the studs are so classic and will be great for every day wear

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results