shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Pls meet my 4.39ct ST light brown OEC/transitional solitaire!

EC8

Shiny_Rock
Stunning! Love the OEC and the sleek minimalist setting. Well done, congrats!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! So beautiful!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
absolutely gorgeous!! Stunning!!!!

sunnyside74

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for brightening up the start of the weekend! What a lovely lovely stone and setting!

AuntKiki

Shiny_Rock
Omg!! How gorgeous is that! Just delicious!!! I’d be staring non stop!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My gosh this is absolutely gorgeous!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
O. M. G. :kiss2: That stone is amazing in every way and you honored it perfectly with that rich, buttery, sleek setting. Wow!!! I love it!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it's absolutely gorgeous!!!!!:kiss2:

Lucy-In-The-Sky

Rough_Rock
Excuse me while I wipe up all this drool from my keyboard.

That is stunning!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations and please give us more pics. We’re all in awe of this gorgeous sparkle bomb.

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my g-d!

That four prong head, puffy head and swoopy yellow shank - I CANNOT! It's gooorgeous!!!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pure perfection!! Love the facet pattern, and the tiny table!!!
She’s a keeper!!
Congratulations!! #JOTW
:kiss2:

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing, well worth JOTW!!! Congrats!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on Jewel of the Week!
Are you enjoying to wear the ring? Would love to see more pics

shesastunnah

Rough_Rock
OHMUHGOSH thank you everyone for all your wonderful comments - my day is made! @PriceScopeKayti thank you so much for #JOTW, I’m floored and will be not-so-humble bragging to everyone I know about this! Here are a couple of profile pics...and more to come if y’all don’t mind :P2

18CECF60-F369-4774-8964-D30F33B0A764.jpeg

AEF49F4A-650B-4B1D-A068-7D285050422A.jpeg

shesastunnah

Rough_Rock
Oh my gosh, that is awesome! I love it, it looks stunning. Your videos make it look soooo white! The faceting looks wonderful. The setting is glorious! Pretty please may we have tonnes more pictures, videos whilst inside etc! :D

I know some people avoid brown in diamonds like the plague, but I actually find this level of brown really appealing. It's barely there but adds a really nice creamy warmth that's not yellow - it is by far my preference. Amazing find. I'm going to read your other thread next!

I also love Star Tsar (although I like z so I am pleased by the slightly lesser used spelling of Tzar) as a name!

I would looove to post more pictures...I’m actually holding back! Glad to have a fellow brown hued diamond lover...can we have a thread dedicated to top light browns?? :kiss2: Anyway, I’m definitely leaning towards Star Tsar/Tzar!

shesastunnah

Rough_Rock
That is GORGEOUS! I’m so happy for you, congrats! So glad you didn’t have to wait any longer than you did during this crazy time. The profile of the stone is amazing, I love its face-up pattern, and the delicate nature of the mounting with its prongs and beautiful basket is sensational.

Thank you!! I was definitely lucky to get it in the time frame that I did!

shesastunnah

Rough_Rock
OMG!!!!!! It’s a gorgeous ring, congratulations!

@shesastunnah did you buy directly from Politradingco? I follow them on IG and they have so many beautiful diamonds!

Thank you! Yes, I did purchase direct from Poli. They can source what you are looking for in addition to what they post on Instagram and I found the prices to be very agreeable. I looked at 6 stones from Poli including the one I got! Can I also say your 7ct OP is my holy grail and my future dream upgrade? :kiss2:

shesastunnah

Rough_Rock
Congrats on Jewel of the Week!
Are you enjoying to wear the ring? Would love to see more pics

Thank youuu! I don’t normally wear any rings so it’s taking some getting used to. I’m hyper aware of it on my finger and am constantly wiping it clean lol. When does this new phase go away? :lol-2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results