shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Show us your Ring Family on One Hand

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@elle_71125 I love that bezel work even more after seeing it from different angles! And now I see it’s rose gold...even better =)2

The lab sapphire you bought from Better Than Diamonds is amazing. Is there a thread on this ring? I’d love to get a stone just like it but I’m not sure which one it is on the BTD site (or if they’re still selling it). Thanks!

Thank you so much! It’s 18k rose gold, which is a beautiful color if you ask me. :mrgreen:

The sapphire from BTD is probably 10 years old at this point. Long before I started collecting gems so unfortunately I don’t have a thread on it.

Batgirl76

Shiny_Rock
@elle_71125 My plain wedding band is 18k rose gold...I had it made by RavensRefuge on Etsy and I just love the glow!

Better Than Diamond currently sells Avarra Kashmir, Light Ceylon, and Dark Ceylon lab sapphires. If you had to guess, which color comes closest to yours?:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@elle_71125 My plain wedding band is 18k rose gold...I had it made by RavensRefuge on Etsy and I just love the glow!

Better Than Diamond currently sells Avarra Kashmir, Light Ceylon, and Dark Ceylon lab sapphires. If you had to guess, which color comes closest to yours?:

By some miracle (or a serious case of digital hoarding), I found the original purchase email from BTD. It was a Kashmir blue. Hope that helps. ;)2

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
What a fun idea! @ceg's collection is an impossible act to follow, but here is most of my collection, regardless. My AVC is at DKJ being tweaked, and I have 2 more rings coming from them in the next few weeks, but this is what I currently have. And yes, I wear them all - every single one.

20190404_150633.jpg

By the way - when I went to put them all back in the box, I saw *this* when I opened the lid. Loooong time since I've seen that, and it gave me a slight feeling of panic for a second!! :eek2:

20190404_150837.jpg
Can I ask where you purchased your ring box please?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can I ask where you purchased your ring box please?

Amazon! I can't recall where, tho, I'm sorry. Google ring boxes and you'll either find it or something like it.

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
Amazon! I can't recall where, tho, I'm sorry. Google ring boxes and you'll either find it or something like it.
Thanks. Will do.

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That’s a Merelani mint garnet. I bought the ring from @athenaworth (Gilded Lane on Etsy). She did all the hard designing work. I just get the pleasure of wearing it. :mrgreen:

6C639F79-04CA-4B44-AFE9-FDA9E9F8C320.jpeg

Three of them are lab stones. The moissy on my pinky (from August Vintage Inc), the emerald 3-stone on my first finger (from Precision Gem & August Vintage) and the blue sapphire on my thumb (from Better than Diamond). Everything else is the real deal.

Oh, if your interested, there’s a few pics of the mint garnet here...
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/merelani-mint-garnet-ring.241740/

This ring is the one ring to rule them all. It is still my favorite! The setting is divine and it looks perfect on your hand. Wow.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Updating mine. I have a couple new additions.

5C6BEC1B-6737-4D0F-91AC-BD6EC91D8B9B.jpeg

LOVE the bursts of color! Can you tell us about the setting of the three stone on your index finger?

Halogirl1130

Shiny_Rock
2 wedding bands are on my pinky along with a teeny tiny gold ring with my initial on it that I got when I was probably 2-4.

My current engagement ring and previous ering on my ring finger with white gold band.

Ruby and diamond RHR on middle finger. It’s my moms but I’ve been wearing it for a long time.

2 of my moms rings on pointer finger.

Cheap amazon rings bought to compare 4 vs 6 prongs and play with sizes. Also for travel if I need.

I want to reset my old ering and create a 5 stone graduated ring!

4ECA3D1C-CDEE-448F-A0F2-40967B426AE0.jpeg

alittlelight

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@Halogirl1130 , your hand looks spectacular! What a sweet ring from your childhood. I love your ER, and I really love your mom’s rings. You are lucky to have them. Is one of the ones on your pointer finger a sapphire? And great idea for the graduated five stone. They are very elegant — I am very partial to them!

Halogirl1130

Shiny_Rock
@Halogirl1130 , your hand looks spectacular! What a sweet ring from your childhood. I love your ER, and I really love your mom’s rings. You are lucky to have them. Is one of the ones on your pointer finger a sapphire? And great idea for the graduated five stone. They are very elegant — I am very partial to them!

Yes! The ring on my pointer finger is a vintage (to me at least since I’m 25 haha) sapphire ring that my dad got her when they were in Europe and it has a euro shank.
I love them all and she doesn’t wear them anymore since she had her late moms jewelry and usually wears those!
I’m really excited to create the 5 stone and I can’t wait to have it done, maybe next year!

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My family. Love seeing everyone’s rings OMG 0F8A7D67-67C2-43ED-99A1-97A26766A256.jpeg

Oh, I'm captured by that emerald cut in the halo! Perfect contrast between center and halo, perfect size and proportions.....could you tell me a little more about it?

Nikki1415

Brilliant_Rock
What a fun thread and everyone's collections are drool worthy! I'm bad at taking photos of all of them at once and these are all the rings besides the ones I inherited (don't wear).
20200502_003644.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results