shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Show us your Ring Family on One Hand

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fun thread! This is my current collection. (Excuse the sausage fingers)

Pinky: Zircon EC & natural blue Topaz
Ring finger: Cartier rolling ring & moonstone
Middle finger: Grandmothers 22ct wedding band & amethyst & agate stackers
Pointer finger: Opal & rutilated quartz stacker

I mostly wear my grandmothers wedding band & the opal ring on my middle finger.
ring family 2.jpg
(To be honest since getting divorced, I'm not enjoying my rings as much especially as many fit only on my ring finger and I don't want to keep resizing them all. I am more focused on other pieces like earrings, pendants, bracelets etc).

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fun thread and everyone's collections are drool worthy! I'm bad at taking photos of all of them at once and these are all the rings besides the ones I inherited (don't wear).
20200502_003644.jpg

I love your emerald cut solitaire :kiss2:

alittlelight

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@Rfisher , that’s spectacular! Love your three stones and that sapphire in the flowery halo!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
AD5EC656-C536-4247-B35C-2B92D3CA1007.jpeg

I think there’s space for 2/3 more.

Oh-Em-Gee!! Thank you, @Rfisher!! Your collection is sublime❤❤❤❤

ETA to ask about your ruby ring in your avatar. Can you tell me more about it? Love the intricate design❤️

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ring family 2.jpg
(To be honest since getting divorced, I'm not enjoying my rings as much especially as many fit only on my ring finger and I don't want to keep resizing them all. I am more focused on other pieces like earrings, pendants, bracelets etc).

Your blue topaz still makes my heart flutter after all these years. As soon as I decided to get my amethyst done, it was your picture I hunted for to find vendor details :kiss2:

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh-Em-Gee!! Thank you, @Rfisher!! Your collection is sublime❤❤❤❤

ETA to ask about your ruby ring in your avatar. Can you tell me more about it? Love the intricate design❤️

Thank you so much!
The setting is from Heart of Water. Slightly modified. Sally’s awesome!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
@Rfisher I like all of the color pops! Really lovely!

elizat

Ideal_Rock

ring family 2.jpg

That moonstone is really pretty! I also like the opal a lot.

alittlelight

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@luxe , I think you have the perfect balance of rings with that solitaire, that emerald, and that target ring! Wow!

MsCocoChanel

Rough_Rock
Love this thread! I should be working this afternoon ... but ... I got distracted and decided to take photos of my baby collection of rings instead. I’m really contemplating trading in my cushion halo that I purchased when DSS set in. Initially I wanted more finger coverage but the spready elongated cushion doesn’t hold a candle to my round brilliant and I find myself wearing it less.

I’d like to upgrade my engagement setting to a non-tapered band with larger baguettes (same center stone). That may be my next project although I hate upsetting hubby since it’s the setting he proposed with. If anyone has side baguette settings from WF or Brian Gavin I’m open to suggestions!

39C1BEBC-916B-4F4B-8005-3E644D417AB9.jpeg

luxe

Shiny_Rock
Love this thread! I should be working this afternoon ... but ... I got distracted and decided to take photos of my baby collection of rings instead. I’m really contemplating trading in my cushion halo that I purchased when DSS set in. Initially I wanted more finger coverage but the spready elongated cushion doesn’t hold a candle to my round brilliant and I find myself wearing it less.

I’d like to upgrade my engagement setting to a non-tapered band with larger baguettes (same center stone). That may be my next project although I hate upsetting hubby since it’s the setting he proposed with. If anyone has side baguette settings from WF or Brian Gavin I’m open to suggestions!

Love everything about your engagement setting, the proportions are perfect - classically elegant! If you decide to make changes I can only imagine it will also be a stunner.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Your ring, your choice, of course, @DrCocoChanel. But just wanted to say - if you change that ring, you'll break my heart. Such a beautiful setting with perfect proportions.

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
It looks like colored stones are welcome, so here's a menagerie of my favorites ❤

20200423_191704.jpg

From L-R, top-bottom:

-green tourmaline 3-stone band
-emerald cab ring
-dark grey aussy opal
-gem silica
-periwinkle sapphire & diamond 3-stone
-"Lydia": antique tigers eye
-purple star sapphire
-pink garnet & hazel diamond 3-stone
-"Imogen": tanzanite and diamond
-diamond & pearl toi et moi
-"Mermaid Bubblegum": emerald & pink spinel
-green tourmaline cab
-dark blue-green tsavorite garnet

MsCocoChanel

Rough_Rock
Your ring, your choice, of course, @DrCocoChanel. But just wanted to say - if you change that ring, you'll break my heart. Such a beautiful setting with perfect proportions.

Thank you MrsB, you’re too sweet!

MsCocoChanel

Rough_Rock
Love everything about your engagement setting, the proportions are perfect - classically elegant! If you decide to make changes I can only imagine it will also be a stunner.

Thank you, luxe! Btw, does anyone know the magic ratio for round center stones to side baguettes? I’ve heard various proportions cited by jewelers but always felt it came down to personal taste and the aesthetics of an individual setting. What do PSers prefer - chunky tapered baguettes or skinny baguettes?

alittlelight

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oof, @cnkav , how beautiful! So many treasures. I love the unusual setting on the dark stone (sapphire?) on your pinky. The little flower rings are so sweet, and I especially like that bezel halo!

alittlelight

Shiny_Rock
Premium
One of my favorite threads! These are all so fun.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results