shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Show us your Ring Family on One Hand

H

Horsegirl76

Love your yellow sapphire and stackers :love:@Horsegirl76
Thank you so much! It’s not a perfect cut but the color is so rich. Like Chardonnay on my finger :lickout:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've sold a few rings so thought I would update with a new pic, these are my forever pieces.

IMG_6227.JPG

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
I've sold a few rings so thought I would update with a new pic, these are my forever pieces.

IMG_6227.JPG

Beautiful- and love your new little rose cut trinket! will you keep it as a pinky ring?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy I love your ring family!:love: you have a gorgeous collection:appl:I love the heart eternity blue sapphire - could you tell me more about that? I love the rose gold too.

Thank you bling dream19. The heart band is one of my favorite rings. The sapphires are .09 carat each and the heart halo is 118 diamond chips that have a total carat weight of .18. The rose gold ring is so different than most of my rings but I really like it. It’s a lot of bling for me.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
This is such a wonderful thread. I looked at the end pages, then decided to start from the beginning the other day just for the fun and appreciation factor. Then I thought "well...I wonder what all mine would look like on one hand?"

So I did it (but still forgot 2). This is how it stands right now, though I have some changes in mind for down the road in the next year to downsize and condense a little.

allrings.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Bunnycat. It's kind of fun to get all of your rings on one hand. :D

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
This is such a wonderful thread. I looked at the end pages, then decided to start from the beginning the other day just for the fun and appreciation factor. Then I thought "well...I wonder what all mine would look like on one hand?"

So I did it (but still forgot 2). This is how it stands right now, though I have some changes in mind for down the road in the next year to downsize and condense a little.

allrings.jpg

Hi Bunnycat,
It's so fun to see all your rings! I recently joined Pricescope and found your pictures in the stacks thread to be among my most favorite. In fact, your blossom band is what drew me to Van Craeynest, and I would look at your pictures again and again! I don't see the blossom wedding band in this photo. Do you still wear it?

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful Bunnycat. It's kind of fun to get all of your rings on one hand. :D

Thank you kindly marcy! It is a lot of fun!

Hi Bunnycat,
It's so fun to see all your rings! I recently joined Pricescope and found your pictures in the stacks thread to be among my most favorite. In fact, your blossom band is what drew me to Van Craeynest, and I would look at your pictures again and again! I don't see the blossom wedding band in this photo. Do you still wear it?

Hi OdetteOdile! Make that 3 rings I forgot then. :doh: I do have it and sometimes wear it. It goes best with the OEC halo at the top of my finger, so when I wear that it usually gets paired with it. For all its blossom loveliness, it has been the hardest band ever to pair with anything and so it does sit in a box a lot but since it is my actual wedding band, I try to rotate it in when I am in the mood for fussing with it.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG ! this was so much fun
its not everybody, but it still took so long to get everybody back in their boxes
what i really enjoyed is a couple i don't wear because they need sized got to shine finally
and i even forgot about a couple so it was so kovelly rediscovering them
20190819_175004.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh my excuse my dirty finger nails
ive been weeding our garden

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
its not everybody, but it still took so long to get everybody back in their boxes
what i really enjoyed is a couple i don't wear because they need sized got to shine finally
20190819_175004.jpg
Beautiful collection @Daisys and Diamonds!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
why thank you Mamabean
in hindsite as we sit up way past bedtime because its warmer in the lounge with the heat pump than in our freezing bedroom with cotton curtains perhaps i should have brought insulation instead of a couple of those rings !
but what's the fun in that ! :lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
why thank you Mamabean
in hindsite as we sit up way past bedtime because its warmer in the lounge with the heat pump than in our freezing bedroom with cotton curtains perhaps i should have brought insulation instead of a couple of those rings !
but what's the fun in that ! :lol:
I agree! Your priorities sound good to me!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
20190819_175004.jpg

I love that vintage bohemian garnet ring!

luxe

Shiny_Rock
Thought I’d update since my collection has changed in the last couple months. Hoping others might as well - love this thread! Realized I’m missing one right that I was wearing on my right hand .. took too much fiddling just to get the picture as it is, so wasn’t going to re-do!

Attachments

• A0FEBAC2-30AA-4579-9B6B-7E933A159AFE.jpeg
    A0FEBAC2-30AA-4579-9B6B-7E933A159AFE.jpeg
    129.1 KB · Views: 160

Batgirl76

Shiny_Rock
@elle_71125 Wow, beautiful collection. Where did you get the setting for the green gem on your ring finger? I love the yellow gold bezel work. Also, are any of these lab stones, and if so where did you find them?!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@elle_71125 Wow, beautiful collection. Where did you get the setting for the green gem on your ring finger? I love the yellow gold bezel work. Also, are any of these lab stones, and if so where did you find them?!

That’s a Merelani mint garnet. I bought the ring from @athenaworth (Gilded Lane on Etsy). She did all the hard designing work. I just get the pleasure of wearing it. :mrgreen:

6C639F79-04CA-4B44-AFE9-FDA9E9F8C320.jpeg

Three of them are lab stones. The moissy on my pinky (from August Vintage Inc), the emerald 3-stone on my first finger (from Precision Gem & August Vintage) and the blue sapphire on my thumb (from Better than Diamond). Everything else is the real deal.

Oh, if your interested, there’s a few pics of the mint garnet here...
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/merelani-mint-garnet-ring.241740/

Batgirl76

Shiny_Rock
@elle_71125 I love that bezel work even more after seeing it from different angles! And now I see it’s rose gold...even better =)2

The lab sapphire you bought from Better Than Diamonds is amazing. Is there a thread on this ring? I’d love to get a stone just like it but I’m not sure which one it is on the BTD site (or if they’re still selling it). Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results