shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me your Original Tiffany Setting profile shots!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
haha so true! You know what? I wished I lived in NY too.
31.gif
We would be great parnters-in-crime. The SA''s would see us coming from over a mile away
6.gif
"Uh oh, here they come again!" haha this is probably what they think of me at my Tiffany''s anyway. Im so bad I even talk with the security guards
41.gif

I just love going there!!
36.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/29/2008 1:49:28 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
''Uh oh, here they come again!'' haha this is probably what they think of me at my Tiffany''s anyway. Im so bad I even talk with the security guards
41.gif
You know something...I believe you!!!
3.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

Ms.Dreamy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/29/2008 11:35:49 AM
Author: lisa1.01fvs1

Ms. Dreamy - I got outbid! It went for $213.00 can u believe it?

Ooooh, I''m sorry! Maybe it helps if I tell you that I did not buy it either. Maybe it was because my fingers were so swollen today and I didn''t manage to decide which size to buy- somehow it looked not as nice on me as on all the lovely pictures of others here on PS.

Dreamgirl I took a look at the Tiffany settings in the showcase for you
3.gif
- hmmmm they are yummy! looked at the Novo band and the Metro as well (If you remember I was considering the Metro) but the Metro was too tiny for me. The Novo is a nice band! Maybe I should go and check the 2 beauties another time when my fingers are not suffering from the warm weather
2.gif
(But I might know why BF''s prefer knife edges to the Novo band - I mean golly gee damn! - so much money for soooo tiny stones
8.gif
)

kathyinjapan

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/29/2008 11:35:49 AM
Author: lisa1.01fvs1
Kathy - you have me wanting to switch out my WB for the prong-set. How''s the rubbing on plat. going these days?<BR
Hey Lisa, it''s not too bad actually. I had both rings cleaned and the settings checked by T&Co the other week and they didn''t mention any problems. I will continue to wear them as a set in the meantime but I think I still want to buy the plain knife edge band to wear as a spacer.

Do you wear yours much?

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
Kathy I wear the prong-set on RH as a stacker. We bought the channel-set WB first so it has sentimental value and I wear it w/ the e-ring.

Trying to build a stacker''s paradise. Slowly but surely one at a time.

kathyinjapan

Shiny_Rock
nice!

what''s you''re next purchase?

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/29/2008 5:38:17 PM
Author: Ms.Dreamy
Dreamgirl I took a look at the Tiffany settings in the showcase for you
3.gif
- hmmmm they are yummy! looked at the Novo band and the Metro as well (If you remember I was considering the Metro) but the Metro was too tiny for me. The Novo is a nice band! Maybe I should go and check the 2 beauties another time when my fingers are not suffering from the warm weather
2.gif
(But I might know why BF's prefer knife edges to the Novo band - I mean golly gee damn! - so much money for soooo tiny stones
8.gif
)
Aw thanks for looking for me! lol! Yep, I remember you were going to look. You will have to let me know if you go back and what you decide!

Yeah, I guess I didn't notice the first time while looking at the Novo, the bead set diamonds are quite small. I guess it would be worth putting more money into a larger diamond without the little bead set diamonds and get a lovely "blingy" band to accompany the solitaire setting. Looks like that's what these Tiffany Setting owners did!
28.gif

Anyone else have more photos to share? Im Tiffany Setting thirsty...
18.gif

kathyinjapan

Shiny_Rock
Pics as requested
9.gif

our stack- husband''s band on bottom (I think it needs a clean & polish but he says he likes it a bit scuffed up)

IMG5099.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
What a cute picture! Thanks Kathy!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results