shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me your J, K, L, or M diamonds.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Forgive me fellow Pricescopers if I am repeating a post, if so, please send me the link. Otherwise, I have been obsessing of late over Coatimundi''s K color diamond and am now seriously considering anything in the J-M range. I also saw a video from GOG showing an amazing M color and now I am hooked. Love that mix of spectacular cut and warm white color. Not to mention all those OMC and OEC diamonds that are usually lower colors, but man, those cuts!!

Thanks in advance. You guys are the greatest!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sure you have probably heard it said before, that you can't judge colour accurately on a computer monitor, but I will post you some links I can think of which might be fun for you to look at!

Here is a great GOG page! http://www.goodoldgold.com/4Cs/Color/FaintTint/

J colour stones in platinum

Pics of L colour

For reference as there may be a few K and below old cuts etc Fay Cullen

And a large M beauty on this page. Wink sometimes has some gorgeous warmer grade diamonds, so it could be worth bearing that in mind! https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-gentleman-in-antwerp.14293/page-2

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
my asscher is an L and shows her tint when she wants too, lol. here''s a shot with my wedding band where she''s showing some color...

halowband2y.jpg

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Lorelei, thanks for the fast response. Don''t you just LOVE those GOG tutorials! I told Jonathan that his videos are better than PBS--educational and entertaining! Great links--I will spend the afternoon browsing and drooling!
18.gif

AsscherhaloLover--WOW, what a fabulous diamond and setting. This next diamond is going to be set in a halo for sure. I just really can''t decide on shape. I love rounds for the optics, cushions for the old-fashioned look, but when I see your Asscher, I want one too. What to do? Do you mind if I ask who made your halo? I love the way you said that your diamond shows her tint when she wants to. It''s true, diamonds have personality!!!
2.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock

L''s are my new favorite color! Lemony, luscious, lovely.....

I have a 1/2 carat oec that I''m planning on setting in a buttercup slide pendant. I took some glamour shots today.

Loecbuttercuppendantforpricescope.JPG

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/26/2008 11:03:11 AM
Author: Upgradable

L''s are my new favorite color! Lemony, luscious, lovely.....

I have a 1/2 carat oec that I''m planning on setting in a buttercup slide pendant. I took some glamour shots today.

Gorgeous!!! And I couldn''t agree more about L''s!

cwj

Shiny_Rock
Here is my J H&A ACA

01713.jpg

cwj

Shiny_Rock
Here is a better picture from WF.

pendant040812.jpg

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Upgradable and cwj, All I have to say is "YUMMY!"

Asscherhalo_lover, just wanted to say that I love your w-band too. I am crazy about baguettes.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I forgot to mention how beautiful AHL''s Asscher is also!!!

Fab pendant too CW!!

Buffy01

Shiny_Rock
Here is my diamond, it is a 1.52ct J colored, and just had it reset in a 3.5mm euro shank.

P4230044 (2).JPG

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Yay NeverEndingUpgrade! Another warm color lover!

Asscherhalo--your L is gorgeous!

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
My J - 1.73 SI1 AGS000 from GOG set in Facets Duo VVS F-G Ideal Cut 10 pointers

017a.JPG
IMG_0017a.JPG

010a.JPG

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s my M antique cushion. Definitely has some color - but it''s so darn pretty and the chunky facets are just so mesmerizing.

cushion_2_.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
kroshka, LOVE the cut! It is lovely.

Very white stones ladies!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Alright, Kroshka, just tell me where to get a diamond just like yours, and I will be all set! That looks amazing. Actually if anybody really does know of a good resource to buy great quality antique diamonds from, please let me know.

Lorelei, I'll take 3 of the 13 ct. Asscher!

Jenn5504-Awesome K and J color diamonds!

ImpatientOne-Beautiful J and I like the setting too. I haven't looked much at Facets. Guess I'll have another look!

Lynn B-Beautiful and I like the discussion you made about the size of the diamonds in the bands. Very helpful!

Alleyoop-Love your Legato and Kate Pearce band together.

Buffy01- Love your diamond and I love the wedding band too. It looks great with your e-ring.

Thanks everybody for sending me some beautiful pix. It is so nice to see these diamonds set!

Anastasia

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/26/2008 6:53:14 PM
Author: kroshka
Here''s my M antique cushion. Definitely has some color - but it''s so darn pretty and the chunky facets are just so mesmerizing.
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your ring is amazing! It takes my breath away!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
NEUpgrade, try Jewels by Erica Grace. The stones they carry are stunning!! They currently have an L oec that is over 2 carats that I''m lusting over.

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Upgradable, I see what you mean. Drool, drool. Where''s my Kleenex box? Thanks for much for the link!

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
Tacori E-ring & Anastasia - thanks for the compliments!

NeverEndingUpgrade - My lovely came from Single Stone - I had been eying things on their site for a long long time and then finally decided to give it whirl. I believe they sell newly cut stones in the antique styles as well as actual antique stones - mine is an actual antique
1.gif

Upgradable - thanks for posting that site - there are definitely a lot of drool worthy stones and eye catching pieces.

Now I just need to win the lottery so I can go on a spending spree......

kroshka

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/26/2008 10:55:03 AM
Author: NeverEndingUpgrade
Lorelei, thanks for the fast response. Don't you just LOVE those GOG tutorials! I told Jonathan that his videos are better than PBS--educational and entertaining! Great links--I will spend the afternoon browsing and drooling!
18.gif

AsscherhaloLover--WOW, what a fabulous diamond and setting. This next diamond is going to be set in a halo for sure. I just really can't decide on shape. I love rounds for the optics, cushions for the old-fashioned look, but when I see your Asscher, I want one too. What to do? Do you mind if I ask who made your halo? I love the way you said that your diamond shows her tint when she wants to. It's true, diamonds have personality!!!
2.gif

lol, she def has her own mind. the diamond and setting both came from diamonds by lauren.

eta: thanks for all the compliments ladies!!! you all have so pretty amazing pieces yourselves!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Dahum, EricaD, that is one fine OEC!!! I love Single Stone''s stuff and the link to Nelson''s Rarities is addictive too!! I''m with you, Kroshka, I am badly in need of coming into some diamond money!

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I could stare at this all day....if I owned this stone I wouldn''t get anything done since I''d be looking at it all the time!
25.gif

Date: 4/26/2008 6:53:14 PM
Author: kroshka

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Asscherhalo_lover, your rings are gorgeous! OMG! Wow. Thank you for sharing them.

galleygal

Shiny_Rock
kroshka and Ericad, I love your rings! Kroshka, your stone is so beautiful! I just love OMC and OEC diamonds!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results