shape
carat
color
clarity

a Gentleman in Antwerp!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
Paul is a gentleman and he'll try to help me.

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
I brought the ring to Paul today.
I hope he will find someneone to buy it.

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is to our shame that we did not put enough effort in re-selling this stone for Stephan.

We thought that we could quickly find a private buyer for this, but even with a fantastic stone for its price, it sometimes is not easy to sell it.

Anyway, after confering with Stephan, we have decided to send this stone to Wink, who has put it up on his website. Here is the link: the M-VS2

Leonid, I am sorry if it seems that I am crossing the line of self-promotion here, but this really concerns a unique stone, with a cut that one never sees in this colour.

Live long,

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
There is no shame at all, Paul.
I know you are doing the best you can and I''ll always believe you.
The problem is that the people are afraid of buying M color.
They should see the diamond... It looks like a J-K.

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
Oh... And thank you very much, Paul.
But the link doesn't work...
;-)

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Now, it works.

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
Nice !
Thank you again !

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
LOL! When I was creating the pictures and description for this beautiful stone I was unaware of this thread. I also did not have all the angles to put on for the crown and pavilion since this stone has GIA papers. Now when I go back to the office I can add the pertinent information to the description.

Life is exciting in this small world department

Wink

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Is this stone still set or is it loose? We never did see pics of it in the setting, did we?

I''m off to see if I can scrounge up $15k somewhere.

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/20/2005 10:52:46 AM
Author: Patty

LOL, the thought crossed my mind as well, but my wife doesn''t like stones bigger than 2 ct. I was tempted to get it shipped out to take a look at it. Looks like a nice buy. (pases the Patty value meter)

Good luck Stephan!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is now loose since I want to be able to show the stone without restricting anyone to someone else''s choice of mountings. The picture I took is not any where as good as the one that Paul took above, but it does also show some of the dispersion of this stone.

Wink

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2005 11
6.gif
4:10 AM
Author: noobie
Date: 2/20/2005 10:52:46 AM

Author: Patty

LOL, the thought crossed my mind as well, but my wife doesn''t like stones bigger than 2 ct. I was tempted to get it shipped out to take a look at it. Looks like a nice buy. (pases the Patty value meter)

Good luck Stephan!

Thank you all !

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
WOW!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Where''s Mara??!!!!
31.gif
2.gif
9.gif

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Yes I hope Mara sees this thread because the 3 ct stone is a great deal! It would be so awesome for her to get the 3ct ring she wants
1.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear Mr. Jones,

Is there a J color ideal cut around to show the two side by side between someone''s two fingers ? It may help allot rehabilitate the good name of this diamond
9.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Val,

Personally I think this stone will be stunning. If I had the money
emcry.gif
I would buy it and set it in a bezel set yellow gold ring for Regina. Well we can all dream, but i hope someone buys it. Paul''s stones are really spectacular.
36.gif
35.gif

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/21/2005 3:20
6.gif
9 AM
Author: valeria101
Dear Mr. Jones,

Is there a J color ideal cut around to show the two side by side between someone''s two fingers ? It may help allot rehabilitate the good name of this diamond
9.gif
I have a 2ct H and a 1.54 I at the office, perhaps I can get a picture of them all side by side on a white board. (I can''t hold my hand under the cameral, focus, and reach the keyboard to take the photo all at the same time, I have a camera permanently hooked to the camera that I take diamond pictures with...)

Wink

quicksvo

Rough_Rock
Wow! Is anyone interested in my 3.02ct Old European Cut? I would love to trade up to this before having an E-ring made.

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Drool....! Boy is this tempting! Don''t know what I''d do with it tho..... (or how I would slide it past DH without his noticing.)

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/21/2005 3:20
6.gif
9 AM
Author: valeria101
Dear Mr. Jones,

9.gif

I did not have a J to use, so I did an H and an I. Trust me, this gem does NOT need any rehabilitation. Just someone who loves the richer warmer colors rather than the cool hard whites. Me, I love them all, but hey, I am somewhat biased...

Wink

three-side-by-side.jpg

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful picture, Wink. That M is beautiful! They are ALL beautiful!

Yes, Noobie, it does pass the Patty value-meter, but not the Patty husband approval...drat!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
6.gif
30.gif
6.gif
30.gif
6.gif
30.gif

OH. MY. WORD.

That is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. >>

Lynn

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow!! I wish I could scrounge up $15k for that puppy...it looks fabulous from the comparison pictures and look at that size....OH MY GOSH....IF ONLY!

Drat property taxes! Taking away from bauble purchase happiness!
39.gif

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
Mr. Jones,
You really did a great job with this picture !
36.gif

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks. It is really pretty easy to take good pictures of Paul Antwerp''s stones. You just squeeze the aperature down real tight to keep them from blinding the camera... (All three of those are Venus by Infinity cuts.)

Wink

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Stephan,

Keep your fingers crossed, we have three different parties talking with us about the diamond. No money on the table yet, and this is a big purchase for most, but people are interested.

Wink

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Mr. Jones !
I''m sure that your customers can''t believe it is a M-color...
I think this diamond looks better in white gold than in yellow, but that is a matter of taste.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
OMG- I wish I had $15,000. I would snatch that puppy up in a heartbeat.
30.gif

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
I asked my wife today if she was interested in a 3 ct stone that was a good deal ..... she said NO
6.gif

How often does that happen?
3.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Noobie, I hate to ask this in such a public manner, but will you marry me?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results