shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me your diamond and sapphire bands/rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a little stacking band - sometimes I wear it with my ering, and sometimes with other stackers.

sapphire diamond band ring.jpg

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
one more.

sapphire diamond band ring2.jpg

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
If you just want a stacking band, Marlene Harris has a few with sapphires, as does Anatra Jewel. Both have lovely stackers in other stones that will compliment nicely.

jfan

Rough_Rock
Love this thread! Here''s mine:

ring32.jpg.JPG

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/23/2009 2:09:50 PM
Author: jfan
Love this thread! Here's mine:

Jfan, you have a beautiful e-ring and set!! I love it! I just went to your thread and drooled a bit :)
18.gif

jfan

Rough_Rock
Date: 9/24/2009 7:45:30 AM
Author: Amethyste
Date: 9/23/2009 2:09:50 PM

Author: jfan

Love this thread! Here''s mine:

Jfan, you have a beautiful e-ring and set!! I love it! I just went to your thread and drooled a bit :)
18.gif

Thank you, Amethyste! And I''ve been feeling kind of low on it lately so you''ve made my day! Sorry for threadjack
1.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/22/2009 11:42:27 PM
Author: Sarahbear621

Date: 9/22/2009 11:28:28 PM
Author: Stone Hunter
WOW I love all of the bands I'm seeing. Signed Pieces has some 'maternity bands' that seem to be priced well for the ct weight. The sapphire ones are lovely, have you seen them?
Stone Hunter- can you provide a link?

I will try I've never posted a link before...http://www.thefacetscollection.com/maternity.cfm?showCategories=yes
it takes you right to the Maternity Ring page and you can pick pink or blue that way.

ETA: Well it's not clickable and I don't know how to make it clickable...so until someone does you could copy it and paste it into your address box.

maiyavel

Shiny_Rock
Here''s mine... Beverly K... love it but haven''t worn it much at all!

bevksapphdiabnd09.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results