shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me your diamond and sapphire bands/rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rockin11

Shiny_Rock
Hello all! It''s been a while since I posted but I am always lurking. I am pregnant and we are pretty sure it is a boy. My DH wants to get me a gift to represent our 1st babies birth. Since it is probably a boy I would like something diamond and sapphire. I have seen lots of gorgeous bands and fun rings on here. Of course I can''t find them all now when I need to. Please help give me ideas if you will and post your beautiful bands and rings. For rings I really like antique looking settings or art deco but really I am not picky. I just want to see them all and then design from there. Thanks in advance for your help. Any suggestions are appreciated as well. I can''t wait to see all the yummy eye candy!

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Here''s mine: 2.5mm round Yogo sapphires and marquise diamonds in yellow gold. The thread and more pictures is here.

kiz-diamyogoring3.jpg

rockin11

Shiny_Rock
Kismet-beautiful ring! I love the different shaped stones!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s my band.

IMG_0847ps.jpg

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s my T&Co sapphire & diamond partial eternity band

mytandcoring.jpg

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Kismet I love your ring. I too like the different shapes. The yellow gold really brings out the blue.

rockin11

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! What beautiful bands! I can''t wait to show DH.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
I have a few sapphire rings, I will try to photograph tonight... It''s my birthstone
31.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a five stone sapphire band that''s antique looking - there are no diamonds, but when i bought this ring, there was an identical one with alternating sapphs and diamonds and it was LOVELY.

violet3sapphband.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SDL, I LOVE your rings!!!!!
30.gif

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/16/2009 7:37:57 PM
Author: Catmom
SDL, I LOVE your rings!!!!!
30.gif

Me too!!!

rparker1998

Shiny_Rock
original.aspx

Icky center stone....boy what were we thinking...but this is all about the band behind....I LOVE this band, all synthetics...but still. would you have known from the picture?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is mine. It is a RHR with a 1/2 ct. heart diamond.

hrtdiamlitebox.gif

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
I have a sapphire/diamond wedding band, though most would wear something like this as a RHR or a fun stacking band or the like. It''s versatile
1.gif

P6160018.jpg

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Another...

P6160026.jpg

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Last one. Sorry they''re dark/blurry/far-away. I need to get some good shots of the little guy, but I''m not even allowed to WEAR it yet. I''ve been keeping it out-of-sight so it stays out-of-mind (yeah right.)

Can''t wait to see your plans and finished product! What a sweet present- and congrats on your pregnancy!!

P6160016.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooo what gorgeous rings everyone!

Pilsn-where did you get your ring? Did you do a thread on it? I looove it!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/16/2009 9:58:13 PM
Author: rparker1998
original.aspx

Icky center stone....boy what were we thinking...but this is all about the band behind....I LOVE this band, all synthetics...but still. would you have known from the picture?
I love that little band it sure is pretty, SDL your set is very pretty
36.gif

jjdav

Shiny_Rock
Mine is in my Avatar
2.gif

portia

Brilliant_Rock
I love sapphires and diamonds! Gorgeous rings!

SDL, I looooove your ring. The round with the oval sapphires is so elegant and timeless. It''s beautiful!

rparker1998

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/17/2009 5:57:53 PM
Author: diamondrnglover

Date: 9/16/2009 9:58:13 PM
Author: rparker1998
original.aspx

I love that little band it sure is pretty, SDL your set is very pretty
36.gif

Thanks, I should clarify that only the sapphire and diamond band is synthetic, the center stone and wrap are all real. I really should wear this more often....but with my upgraded set I just feel "funny". Even though I miss the original wedding band that is in this set (the plain band between the marguiese and band...but OP let us know what you decide to do....

SapphireLover

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE all these bands. I am thinking I would look good with either a diamond and sapphire band or sapphires on their own as a wedding ring. These rings are giving me tingles!

I tried on the Tiffany Swing with diamonds and sapphires- it looked fab, but it was so expensive! £2500 ($3500) for less than half a carat each of tiny diamonds and sapphires! That is extortion.

rockin11

Shiny_Rock
OMG!! These are all so beautiful!! I have so many ideas now! Thanks for posting! Keep them coming! I can''t wait to figure out exactly what to do. My mind is swirling with great ideas now! Thanks y''all
36.gif

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/17/2009 5:40:18 PM
Author: packrat
Ooo what gorgeous rings everyone!

Pilsn-where did you get your ring? Did you do a thread on it? I looove it!

Thanks, Packrat! I had it made at Hyde Park in Denver by their in-house designer Kerry Barlow. Hyde Park is a more-up-scale B&M/maul store, but I think there are only 3 total? Denver, Vegas, and maybe Phoenix? My e-ring was made there, as well. I don''t know that you get the most band for your buck by purchasing a diamond there, but they do fine work and are legitimately knowledgeable.

Link to thread...

rockpaperscissors67

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on the baby, Rockin! I''m pregnant with our 2nd boy (and my 4th!), so I really wanted a little sapphire band. I found it when we were at the shore, of all places, and just fell in love with it. I don''t remember what the stats are off hand, but it''s 14K white gold and a teeny bit of sapphires and a teenier bit of diamonds! =)

In this pic, it''s between another stacking band with almost non-existant diamonds and my Roberto Coin stacking ring. I also wear it with the RC ring and my engagement ring (princess with channel set diamonds on sides). I like that it''s so versatile.

rpssapphband.jpg

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW I love all of the bands I''m seeing. Signed Pieces has some "maternity bands" that seem to be priced well for the ct weight. The sapphire ones are lovely, have you seen them?

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/22/2009 11:28:28 PM
Author: Stone Hunter
WOW I love all of the bands I''m seeing. Signed Pieces has some ''maternity bands'' that seem to be priced well for the ct weight. The sapphire ones are lovely, have you seen them?
Stone Hunter- can you provide a link?

honey22

Ideal_Rock
You are spoilt for choice! Can''t wait to see what you pick. Congrats on the upcoming bundle of joy
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results