shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me your Crafted by Infinity diamond....

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hahaha.. shall I? There’s not much story to share though

@Madsal - sure there is! Tell us about the size, color, clarity and stats of this new CBI diamond! We would love to hear all about it and see lots more pictures!!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Hahaha.. shall I? There’s not much story to share though

Please! For a start it means an engagement (or upgrade!), which we all love to hear about! And then there's usually a bit of a story, I saw you had another thread debating size... How you came to whatever decision etc is really useful for other people in similar situations. Your buying experience as well...! It would be delightful!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My 1.23 E color SI2 CBI-- It's gorgeous, totally eye-clean and a great value. I upgraded from a .82 E VS2 CBI. I'm loving the size bump and can't stop staring at it. So very happy...

1.23 E SI2 4.jpg 1.23 E SI2 5.JPG

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Last edited:

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so busy admiring my new CBI I've been remiss in posting the completed ring in this thread. OK, here's some pictures:

regina and regal.jpeg

regal and regina together.jpeg

Regal Band Reverse.jpeg

ringwithdog2.jpg

Regina 8 prong Complete.png

I love this set, who made it? How do you normally wear the bands? On either side of the solitaire or together and do they rub the solitaire?

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I went from a .80 H to a .90 F, then up to a 1.23 E. I recently had the 1.23 set in a three stone with two other CBIs!

.44/1.23/.45 in platinum. Size 7.75

06C8AB1E-649E-4C4D-990C-125ECA55CF24.jpeg F97B4475-32FB-4F41-B543-570B286A028B.jpeg A386B83E-F7A5-41A6-9CE8-C343ECD55232.jpeg 3F05E2A7-3F79-4FE5-BFA0-0D241A9A3C3D.jpeg

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All beautiful, just wish they weren't so $$$

matt_k

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful rings. You simply can't beat a CBI... nor can you beat the STELLAR customer service provided by @Wink and the good folks at high performance diamonds.

matt_k

Shiny_Rock
I completely agree, Matt. Wink and his company are top tier, and Wink is such an honest, forthright man. I would never hesitate to work with them again!

Me, either! Such an amazing crew from top to bottom. ❤️

BlingShopper

Rough_Rock
Do we know what is happening regarding the announcement in Rocky Talky? Luckily I got my fiancé’s ring with only minor delays just last week!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Do we know what is happening regarding the announcement in Rocky Talky? Luckily I got my fiancé’s ring with only minor delays just last week!

Received this email:

Dear Clients and Friends,

I need to address a situation which has been brought public. Today the Pricescope website announced a dispute involving High Performance Diamonds.

First, let me assure you that everything at High Performance Diamonds is business as usual. Our team is fulfilling current and new orders with the same enthusiasm, spirit and commitment to quality as we have had for the last 11 years.

The reported “dispute” is baseless fallout from an unfortunate situation.

At the end of June, Paul Slegers of Crafted by Infinity, confessed to disappropriation of funds from CBI’s parent company. As you can imagine, this was a shocking development. He was summarily dismissed. Crafted by Infinity’s US Director was able to continue providing access to the CBI inventory and our business has continued smoothly, with no interruption.

Paul Slegers has recently contacted Pricescope, falsely claiming to own my company, High Performance Diamonds. Out of an abundance of caution, Pricescope alerted their users to the existence of this “dispute”. I appreciate the rationale which prompts them to make this announcement and agree with their policy of full transparency toward consumers. We have provided Pricescope with all necessary documents to show that I started and own High Performance Diamonds and expect a resolution shortly.

This communication is to assure you there is no threat to my business, nor to my clients’ past, present or future projects with High Performance Diamonds.

My commitment to my clients is undiminished. My entire life has been spent building this wonderful business. Our entire team takes pride in our reputation. We take pride in our commitment to the highest quality standards in everything we do. We especially take pride in the relationships I have developed with our amazing clients. You are the reason we wake up excited and work every day to surprise and excite you with breathtaking beauty, again and again.

Thank you for listening. You can always contact me directly with questions. The entire HPD team sincerely appreciates your support.

Wink

Tagging @Wink @LaylaR

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Winks_Elf tagging Melissa since she is the team member who has always helped me. She was holding down the fort when we all played with diamonds in Boise. She is a dedicated member of HPD.

I believe what’s happening doesn’t affect clients. It sounds internal and clients haven’t seemed to be affected based on this thread where everyone is showing off their recent diamonds. I looked at the website and no policies have changed, etc.

I plan to upgrade my diamond in the next few months.

Last edited:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Received this email:

Dear Clients and Friends,

I need to address a situation which has been brought public. Today the Pricescope website announced a dispute involving High Performance Diamonds.

First, let me assure you that everything at High Performance Diamonds is business as usual. Our team is fulfilling current and new orders with the same enthusiasm, spirit and commitment to quality as we have had for the last 11 years.

The reported “dispute” is baseless fallout from an unfortunate situation.

At the end of June, Paul Slegers of Crafted by Infinity, confessed to disappropriation of funds from CBI’s parent company. As you can imagine, this was a shocking development. He was summarily dismissed. Crafted by Infinity’s US Director was able to continue providing access to the CBI inventory and our business has continued smoothly, with no interruption.

Paul Slegers has recently contacted Pricescope, falsely claiming to own my company, High Performance Diamonds. Out of an abundance of caution, Pricescope alerted their users to the existence of this “dispute”. I appreciate the rationale which prompts them to make this announcement and agree with their policy of full transparency toward consumers. We have provided Pricescope with all necessary documents to show that I started and own High Performance Diamonds and expect a resolution shortly.

This communication is to assure you there is no threat to my business, nor to my clients’ past, present or future projects with High Performance Diamonds.

My commitment to my clients is undiminished. My entire life has been spent building this wonderful business. Our entire team takes pride in our reputation. We take pride in our commitment to the highest quality standards in everything we do. We especially take pride in the relationships I have developed with our amazing clients. You are the reason we wake up excited and work every day to surprise and excite you with breathtaking beauty, again and again.

Thank you for listening. You can always contact me directly with questions. The entire HPD team sincerely appreciates your support.

Wink

Tagging @Wink @LaylaR

Thank goodness. Glad you posted this Icy. I was worried but didn't want to ask.

Lula

Ideal_Rock
@Winks_Elf tagging Melissa since she is the team member who has always helped me. She was holding down the fort when we all played with diamonds in Boise. She is a dedicated member of HPD.

I believe what’s happening doesn’t affect clients. It sounds internal and clients haven’t seemed to be affected based on this thread where everyone is showing off their recent diamonds. I looked at the website and no policies have changed, etc.

I plan to upgrade my diamond in the next few months.

Agree that this sounds internal, and is being handled. It's unfortunate to be sure. I've met Paul at Meet the Cutter Events, and enjoyed talking to him. But I plan to upgrade in 2021 as well, and am not concerned. HPD is fulfilling orders -- so many D color CBI stones on SMTB lately :kiss2:. And I'm really hoping there's another PS get-together in Boise at HPD this summer! I missed the 2019 event.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Agree that this sounds internal, and is being handled. It's unfortunate to be sure. I've met Paul at Meet the Cutter Events, and enjoyed talking to him. But I plan to upgrade in 2021 as well, and am not concerned. HPD is fulfilling orders -- so many D color CBI stones on SMTB lately :kiss2:. And I'm really hoping there's another PS get-together in Boise at HPD this summer! I missed the 2019 event.

Wouldn’t that be nice if we could travel and get together again summer 2021? Boise was so much fun.

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so busy admiring my new CBI I've been remiss in posting the completed ring in this thread. OK, here's some pictures:

regina and regal.jpeg

regal and regina together.jpeg

Regal Band Reverse.jpeg

ringwithdog2.jpg

Regina 8 prong Complete.png

@hypermom your set is beautiful, would you be able to share any info on your bands? I'm working on my 'holy grail' ring and a band of diamonds is what I had in mind. (Although so far I'm not having much luck in finding a band of CBIs and I'm wondering if such a thing exists.)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results