shape
carat
color
clarity

Please say a prayer for Storm''s Fiancee

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/30/2006 11:42:31 AM
Author: strmrdr

All is well, She is recovering well.

Should know when they are going to remove the staples and when the doc apointment is by tonight. She was spose to call for an appointment today.

I am very happy. I hope you two will soon be together now.

Deb

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so glad to hear she is doing well. Seems like she''ll be back to her normal self in no time!!
1.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Storm, what awesome news. Such a quick recovery.
I''m so happy for you both!
36.gif
36.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Outstanding news!
36.gif
G-d bless you both!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
She isnt sleeping too well and is getting over-tired :{

incision is healing well and otherwise she is doing ok
Pain level is staying low.
They remove the staples tomorrow.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s great she is healing well. I bet she will be happy to get the staples out tomorrow. I will pray she gets a good nights sleep tonight. Hope your tooth feels better soon.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
path report came back positive for cancer.
It didnt show up anywhere else so they think it was contained and they got it all.

Thank God she didnt wait on the surgery.

They didnt remove the staples the incision started to seperate after removing 2 so they left the rest in until monday.

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Best wishes for a full recovery and a long lifetime together. Glad they caught it early.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so glad she got the surgery when she did Storm. I pray they got it all. Big hugs to you and my strongest prayers outgoing.
12.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sorry that the pathology report showed cancer, but glad that they think they got it all. I wish there were no bumps in the road for your fiancée: that she could sleep and that the stpales had come out nicely. I am sure all will soon be well, however.

Keep the faith!

Deb

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry I''m so late to this thread...I missed it the first few days and have been anxiously awaiting to hear how she''s doing. Good to hear the surgery went well, I will pray for her speedy recovery. I hated to hear that there was cancer involved but was glad to hear they think they got all of it. I will keep you both in my prayers during this difficult time and through the rest of her treatment, if there is to be any more. Good luck with everything and God bless!
emrainbow.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry to hear that it was cancer but yes, it''s great that they got it all. I hope she continues to feel better!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Cancer is such a scary word. Thank goodness they contained it. Please send my best wishes to your fiancee.

Heather

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
So glad that they caught it early!! Now tell her to get some rest and recuperate...what an ordeal she has been through.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/31/2006 7:51:31 PM
path report came back positive for cancer.
It didnt show up anywhere else so they think it was contained and they got it all.

Thank God she didnt wait on the surgery.

They didnt remove the staples the incision started to seperate after removing 2 so they left the rest in until monday.
Sorry so late to this thread - wishing for her speedy recovery.

Where was it located?

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Good grief, strm, I should be flogged for missing this. Haven''t had a lot of time to PS lately. I will keep you both in my prayers. I am grateful for the good news you have received, and I will pray for it to continue.

shay

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Strm, just saw this thread, and I too am glad that they caught it early. Best wishes to your fiancee for a quick recovery.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
glad they caught it early.everything will be fine.

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
She sounds like a tough cookie.
Hope she feels like herself again quickly. And you too Storm!
And I hope this is all a distant memory - very very soon.

Scintillating...

iceprincess

Shiny_Rock
How could I have missed this thread?! Sorry Storm, I''m an infrequent vistor now that the baby is here so I missed the news. I''m so grateful that they caught this in time. It already sounds like Wifey2B is recouperating nicely and quickly.
Sending out best wishes to you both and a ton of good healing vibes.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
She is doing good, got the staples out today and doc said things are healing up good.
She is getting bored and wants to do things but her mom is doing a good job of keeping an eye on her.

Next doc apt thursday.

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Happy to hear she''s doing well, strm!
36.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/6/2006 8:59:59 PM
She is getting bored and wants to do things but her mom is doing a good job of keeping an eye on her.

Wonderful!!! Does she feel well enough to read yet? Does she have anything light and fluffy to read? What does she like to read? I am thinking that if we knew, we could send her some books she would like!

Deb
34.gif

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
Missed this thread for a few days.

I''m glad your w2b didn''t wait for surgery too. I''m also glad the drs. think they got all the cancer.

Ongoing prayers for your family''s health and happiness.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bet she is happy to have those staples out. I''m so glad she is doing well.
1.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
It''s great to hear she''s doing well. I wish her good health for the future!

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
Glad to hear she is doing well and that they caught it early. Best to both of you!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wifey2b asked me to repost this over here.
She snuck down to the computer for a bit today.

wifey2b said:

Greetings ya''ll
Things are going fairly well here Thank you all for you prayers, support, and love. It was so nice to know that my Darling Strm had someone to lean on in this time when he probably felt so alone at this time. I do believe the Lord is using this to bring us even closer. My day centers around my evening call from him - giggle Yea...I got it bad giggle
The Lord has been so kind and is continuing to heal and work things out. My GYNOB wants me to see an oncologist in the city for a second opinion on whether he thinks I should have some radiation or not - but from my GP and my GYNOB...they both have said they dont think I will really need it - and I feel the Lord has used them to give me this confidence
Well I need to get going for now - just a little at a time here...sigh..I miss da puter - lol ... and I miss reading all your postings
God Bless You All and take care :} Thank you again :}

strm says:
ssssshhhhhh dont tell her but I watch the clock counting down the minutes until its time to call her.
Couldnt wait today so called early,,,, ssssshhhhhhhhh.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi wifey2b!!
We have all been praying for you and Storm. We think the world of him. Such a nice guy and sure it hasn''t been easy for you or him to be separted during this difficult time. Big hugs, hoping everything continues to go well for you.
1.gif
12.gif
Lisa

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s hoping things are still going well - I''m sure they are. Hope how soon you guys can be together!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results