shape
carat
color
clarity

Please post your YG rings and eternity bands!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

weegem

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Including those with white metal heads
41.gif
I am SO torn about whether to get a yg eternity or plat eternity. I''m having a 3-stone ring made, yg shank with plat head, and now I''m even re-thinking the plat head! I''m going nuts. SLOWLY.
37.gif

Camilla

Rough_Rock
My mother has a yellow gold 3 rb diamond ring...she''s away at the moment but if you''d still like to see pictures in a week and a half, I''ll post them!

togal

Shiny_Rock
Here's mine. The heads of both the solitaire and the wedding/anniversary bands are white gold. I just had the heads all re-rodiumed, as some of the rodium wore-off when I had the rings soldered together, which now makes the stones look whiter (centre F color, side bands E/F color. Almost all of my yellow gold jewellery (I only wear yellow gold) is set in white gold. I do think it enhances the whiteness of the stones. I don't think you are wrong in going with a platinum head. It will be good and strong and blend seamlessly with the diamonds. (ETA: This photo was taken prior to having the heads re-rodiumed)

nring40251.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gogeous set Togal!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Togal your set is stunning.

Linda

togal

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/19/2007 11:54:37 AM
Author: Skippy123
Gogeous set Togal!!!
Thanks!
1.gif

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
Here is my original YG set. It is a .50ct RB in a four-prong Tiffany with a channel set anniversary band.

1.gif

jsygset.jpg

weegem

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I just love all these yg rings! Thanks for the link Maisie!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine is in my avatar, I was going to post a larger picture...but I cant seem to figure it out...I normally dont have any problems with posting pictures......
8.gif

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Togul, What a beautiful wedding set! What size is the center stone?

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Kathie, how did you get your own picture to be the correct size for your avatar?

richipat

Rough_Rock
I love that look!! Very nice

ejsarkar

Shiny_Rock
Here are mine. ER is YG with WG prongs. Eternity is channel set YG. I usually wear ER with plain gold band and wear eternity as RHR.

3wEB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results