shape
carat
color
clarity

PLEASE HELP VOTE AND HELP ME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Number 5 definitely has the yummy factor about it. Fantastic for a larger stone. It''s my favourite out of your selection. Number 2 comes second, except not so keen on the boxy prongs. Mind you, I''d be happy with any setting with a 3ct honker in it!
9.gif

prettyinpave

Shiny_Rock
I agree with the others who have opined that perhaps the settings you have selected will be too much, much, much for a 32 year old woman.

Remember that she will eventually have a wedding band with it, too (adding additional bulk, and possibly, more bling). I would go with a delicate micropave setting (not multiple rows) or the setting it''s currently in and add a diamond wedding band. The stone you have is gorgeous and sizable already.

I may be in the distinct minority here, but I think there is a limit to the amount of bling that a young woman can pull off in good taste. Now, for some reason, women in their 60s and up can wear just about ANY amount of bling, and wear it very well.

JMO, though. If you know she is the opposite of a minimalist w/r/t taste (look around at the way her house is decorated, her other jewelry, her clothing and accessories), maybe she''ll be happiest with the settings you''ve chosen.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey guys, this thread is from back in May. hopefully, looking4carats had made his decision by now and will post some pics when it''s done
2.gif

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, what a rock! I vote number 5 because that''s the closest to my choice in style. I''m a tomboy at heart, but I love to be a little girly. IMO, that ring has a little bit of both sides to it, so it''s perfect! But that''s only if I were choosing the setting (between the options you posted).

I think it all depends on what kind of girl she is and what she likes.

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Oops, your right, maybe he has made a decision. Oh well. Better late than never right?
9.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Hey Looking, what was the verdict? We need EYE-CANDY!!!
18.gif
18.gif

(And for those that asked, I believe he found all the settings on solomonbrothers.com)

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
emotion-40.gif
Yeah, what''s the decision here?

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
I wonder which one he chose????

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
1 or 5
1.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2005 11:56:21 AM
Author: Bagpuss
I wonder which one he chose????
this is how it was set

(he posted it in the smtr folder)

falcon%20maint.%20032.JPG

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~BUMP!!! This ring is awesome!!! I wonder if looking4carats (I think he found them...lol) will grace us with his presence, and maybe some more pics... a lil wishful thinking I guess!! Anyway, I love the look of this ring!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

LittleRock

Shiny_Rock
That is some seriouse BLING!!!!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I like the setting he choose a TON better then any of the others. That is alot of bling for such a little finger.

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
I adore #1. Let us know what you decide!! Like you wouldn''t
2.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I want to know which one he chose too!!!! I hope it was #5.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Now she weighs 119 lbs I guess with that ring!
9.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
WOW! Seeing the size of the rock, I have to agree that the simple shared-prong band and NO halo was the way to go!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/7/2005 4:07:16 PM
Author: blueroses
WOW! Seeing the size of the rock, I have to agree that the simple shared-prong band and NO halo was the way to go!!!

I agree, I''m glad they chose the setting they did. It''s one of my favs..

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Since looking4carats hasn''t posted in a while, does anyone know where he got the setting made??? I really like the eternity style e-ring with two matching bands!! Thanks in advance!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

BeaudryBabe

Shiny_Rock
Day late, dollar short...

I love them all, but #5 is my favorite.

What did he choose? Hmmmmmmm

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
they didn't choose any of the original 5. they got the setting from signed pieces. seven's one posted it earlier on this page.
you can see more pics of her ring in her

anniversary thread

falcon%20maint.%20032.JPG

brac.JPG

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Thanks for the quick reply mrssalvo, and the link!!!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results