shape
carat
color
clarity

PLEASE HELP VOTE AND HELP ME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

looking4carats

Rough_Rock
THATS WHAT I DID. I PROPOSED TO HER WITH THE SOLITAIRE AND WE BOTH CAME UP WITH THIS FINAL CHOICES AND SHE SAID THAT SHE WOULD BE HAPPY WITH ANY ONE OF THOSE. SO I WANTED MORE INPUT TO DECIDE AND I THINK YOU GUYS GIVE GRAT INPUTS!!!

looking4carats

Rough_Rock
I''M ALSO AFRAID SINCE I''M NOT FROM HERE I WOULD NOT KNOW WHAT TO PICK OR WHAT GIRLS HERE EXPECT FROM A RING
emsmile.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
number 5 all the way baby...

i am a huge tshirts and jeans gal but i adore my blinged out eternity set...it's very different for me and i don't wear much other jewelry. so it makes people look twice...which is kind of fun, but i got it because we liked it.

god can you post pix of the stone? it sounds FABULOUS and in a setting like #5? SWOONABLE!

don't like #4 at all, it looks too 80's and #1 is more for a smaller stone IMO, #2 and #3 are just not my taste....i think you should showcase that huge stone with some pave and some claw prongs and be done!
31.gif

oh and by the way, TURN OFF THE CAPS!
9.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Ok, ETA I just saw that you have already proposed and looked at the settings options together.

NUMBER 5!!!!!!!

(And I agree w/ Mara about the others--nicely put!)

icekid

Ideal_Rock
adding to the consensus- i LOVE #5!! i think the halo styles are too much for a 3 ct stone!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
#5 is my favorite as well
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree #5 lets the stone be a star on it's own. While at first I liked #1, it would not be great for a 3 carat, IMHO. 5 is awesome and if you have the time, please post pics of your stone. I know we would all love to see this beauty. The others are nice too, but 5 is the bomb!!!!
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
well, with a size 5.5 I still think NUMBER 5 would be SPECTACULAR
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I too am a jeans and tee shirt girl but would take #5 and a 3 carat in a heartbeat. I agree with Mara, the pave band, the prongs
30.gif
30.gif
and the thinner band will make the stone on a 5.5 look HUGE...

Please post pics of the stone....
36.gif

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/26/2005 8:40:58 PM
Author: mrssalvo
well, with a size 5.5 I still think NUMBER 5 would be SPECTACULAR
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I too am a jeans and tee shirt girl but would take #5 and a 3 carat in a heartbeat. I agree with Mara, the pave band, the prongs
30.gif
30.gif
and the thinner band will make the stone on a 5.5 look HUGE...

Please post pics of the stone....
36.gif

Well, no surprise that I''m going with #5... and like Mara and mrssalvo, I am 100% a jeans & T-shirt girl which makes it all the more fun to wear a very sparkly setting!

Your girl is not only beautiful but very lucky, too. THREE carats of H&A? Whoa. Can''t wait to see pics!

MaybeDayze

Shiny_Rock
Number # 5 all the way, it will be stunning and classic.

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! I like #2 the best. I think that it would showcase the stone better than the others. While they are all very pretty, that''s a mighty big stone you have, and the other settings just seem too "busy" to me. I think that the pave on the prongs in #5 might detract from the spotlight you would want to put on such a large and beautiful center stone. The pave on the band of #2 would just add some accent rather than compete.

deny

Rough_Rock
Count me in for #5. It is absolutely beautiful!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay for #5, that is the clear winner so far!!!!!!
30.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Honestly, it is gorgeous....it''s making me think very hard about my own e-ring preferences!!
(Can you imagine a #5 with smaller micro-pave a la Leon?...I''m thinking maybe something like that instead of a halo the more I look at this!!)

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
I vote for 5
36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Where''s the picture of the stone already!
emsmilep.gif
emteeth.gif

AKAnurse

Rough_Rock
Wow #5 is the one!!!

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/26/2005 8:29:12 PM
Author: kaleigh
I agree #5 lets the stone be a star on it''s own. While at first I liked #1, it would not be great for a 3 carat, IMHO. 5 is awesome

I agree totally with this! #5 is the best choice for the stone you have selected. That will be incredible!

looking4carats

Rough_Rock
I HAVE THE PICS BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO RESIZE THEM. THEY WONT POST BECAUSE THE FILE IS TOO BIG CAN ANYONE HELP?

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
The pic of your diamond is Beautiful!

And a wonderful welsome to AKA nurse!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
WOW! This is going to be spectacular. My vote is for number 5 hands down.
30.gif

Although I love halos, with the size of the stone you have chosen, I think it will be overwhelming. I like number 3 also, but again, with the size of the main stone, it think it will look overdone. If she has already seen number 5 and approved it, you can't lose. Good luck.

DiamondLil

P.S. Just curious, where are you from?

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Yup--#5 all the way. It''s gorgeous & will look stunning with your beautiful diamond!
30.gif
Congrats on your engagement!

What''s more classic than jeans, a T-shirt & a big rock?
2.gif

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
I vote for number 5 too! V. gorgeous!

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
Oh, my...Number 5. I think it''s just gorgeous.
30.gif
36.gif
I''m dying to see the stone. (I agree that #5 would look just fabu with some "Leon" claws).

Good luck.
35.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any idea how #5 looks with a round ? Are they going to change the outline of the ring for the new shape ? The ring is very nice, of course, but the design looks demanding. Have you seen anything like that done by the jeweler you are going to work with ? (assuming this is custom work).

Congratulations for the wondreful choice
1.gif

If you do go for t#5, there's another dainty version by Daniel K. That one is made for a square stone as well. I don't remember to have seen similar designs with round brilliant, so I am very curious about what your jeweler will come up with !

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Dk ring has an open galery, and I would rather have it this way for a large stone like yours to avoid a chunky buildup the metal under the diamond...

... just a random idea, of course.

fp.JPG

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I was going to help but I think it's strange (for lack of a better word) that you posted her weight.
Well, alright, #5. But be careful to get it done "right" . Done thewrong way, those prongs could look really bad.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
they all seem very heavy and busy to me......ah well, no one listens to me anyway!
11.gif

i wish you the best of luck!!
1.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
I think #5 is the one as well. By the way, your fiancee is absolutely adorable. You make a lovely couple. Congratulations!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results