shape
carat
color
clarity

PLEASE help me think of reset for Bee (2.06 cushion)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it!!! The rounded bangle is so rich looking and it will be so comfy!! Perfect repurposing of the stone!!

Thank you @Slick1! I’m so excited! I’m wondering if I can stack it. Will it scratch if I wore it with my Dbty?

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I adore the sapphire and love the bangle!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MamaBee, FWIW I love the sapphire that David found for your setting (and how amazing to locate a stone with just the right dimensions!)... BUT... it is a darker stone -- certainly not pastel in any way. If you really don't think you'd wear it, what a waste it would be to have that beauty go unloved and unworn. So as much as I want to encourage you in a big big way, I'm not sure that's the right thing...

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
MamaBee, FWIW I love the sapphire that David found for your setting (and how amazing to locate a stone with just the right dimensions!)... BUT... it is a darker stone -- certainly not pastel in any way. If you really don't think you'd wear it, what a waste it would be to have that beauty go unloved and unworn. So as much as I want to encourage you in a big big way, I'm not sure that's the right thing...
You’re right @Dee*Jay..I think it’s beautiful...and I know a darker color would really look better in that setting with those diamonds..but you’re right. I’m worried I won’t be happy after I have it a while because I like light colors. The plus of lighter colors is that they are cheaper because people like the darker richer colors better..haha I asked David to take a photo outside in the sun so I can see the color better. Thank you for your honest opinion. I appreciate it.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I think the sapphire is a great match for the setting. It is a good combo!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You’re right @Dee*Jay..I think it’s beautiful...and I know a darker color would really look better in that setting with those diamonds..but you’re right. I’m worried I won’t be happy after I have it a while because I like light colors. The plus of lighter colors is that they are cheaper because people like the darker richer colors better..haha I asked David to take a photo outside in the sun so I can see the color better. Thank you for your honest opinion. I appreciate it.

I wish you lived closer -- I'd lend you my sapphire ring (the darker one, not the one lighter I'm currently having made) and you could try it out for a bit.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Slick1! I’m so excited! I’m wondering if I can stack it. Will it scratch if I wore it with my Dbty?

Wear them together if you wish. I do think there could be some scratching but you can polish it out easily. You should wear what makes you happy!!

ETA I have used lipstick and a soft cloth and it seems to polish gold nicely. :lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wear them together if you wish. I do think there could be some scratching but you can polish it out easily. You should wear what makes you happy!!

ETA I have used lipstick and a soft cloth and it seems to polish gold nicely. :lol:

Thanks @Slick1 Lipstick?! :lol:
I already out my DBTY on my left wrist with my watch! I’m all ready to wear it dressed in my pjs! Haha

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wish you lived closer -- I'd lend you my sapphire ring (the darker one, not the one lighter I'm currently having made) and you could try it out for a bit.

That’s so sweet @Dee*Jay!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your bangle turned out fantastic! Did you get it yet? We will need some wrist shots.

As for that sapphire in the ring, YUM! But if you won’t wear it, put a less expensive (lab) sapphire in it and sell it on LT. (Or put that one David found in there and send it to me :))

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your bangle turned out fantastic! Did you get it yet? We will need some wrist shots.

As for that sapphire in the ring, YUM! But if you won’t wear it, put a less expensive (lab) sapphire in it and sell it on LT. (Or put that one David found in there and send it to me :))

Haha! I love that setting! I kept the diamond cushion in there too long because I didn’t think he could get the diamond out without damaging it. The diamond is gorgeous...and the setting is gorgeous...just not together.
I actually did purchase a lab sapphire for one of my previous settings. I’ll be getting the sapphire soon.
I’m going to put a mined gem in this one.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

@MamaBee what about a beautiful tourmaline-lagoon or seafoam?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I sent my Bee bangle back to David a few weeks ago. It was too large. I decided to have it closed with a clasp. I’m waiting with wet hair in front of the window for the truck! It’s
due any minute!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It came! He made it more of a loose closed bangle which I’m used to..Please excuse the old wrinkly dry hands...Ugh..
65AF4DB1-3DBA-49BF-976B-2AD84687A562.jpeg

Attachments

• 991C6A95-9746-46FA-9D3D-A7F7EBBB9B0E.jpeg
    991C6A95-9746-46FA-9D3D-A7F7EBBB9B0E.jpeg
    146.4 KB · Views: 21
  • DB8D52F2-C0BB-4F96-8913-6ACBF602CE08.jpeg
    DB8D52F2-C0BB-4F96-8913-6ACBF602CE08.jpeg
    135.1 KB · Views: 16

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
I love your bangle! It looks lovely on you. DK made a bangle for me that I love and is in the process of making a second one. I love how these look and will definitely be stacking mine.
Can’t wait to see your sapphire ring when done.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your bangle! It looks lovely on you. DK made a bangle for me that I love and is in the process of making a second one. I love how these look and will definitely be stacking mine.

Thank you @rctraveler..If I ever get sprung from hibernation I will stack it with my bezel diamond bracelet...and one more...I wore bracelets every day before Covid...In the meantime I’ll just wear Bee..

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you @rctraveler..If I ever get sprung from hibernation I will stack it with my bezel diamond bracelet...and one more...I wore bracelets every day before Covid...In the meantime I’ll just wear Bee..

She looks perfect and substantial on her own!! Post pictures when you are able to stack her with your others. Would love to see them. Enjoy your beautiful new treasure.

AuntKiki

Shiny_Rock
MamaBee this is perfect. I had never seen a bangle with a single stone before PS, what a beautiful way to wear a diamond!!!

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
Bee looks so pretty as a bangle! ❤️

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
She looks perfect and substantial on her own!! Post pictures when you are able to stack her with your others. Would love to see them. Enjoy your beautiful new treasure.
@rcjtraveler
If my second covid shot isn’t cancelled due to shortages of second Moderna shots in my area...I’m wearing everything I have like a Christmas tree! I’ll stack them on then! :lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bee looks so pretty as a bangle! ❤️

Thank you @jbake! I think it was the right decision because I can still see her but I reduced my ring herd..haha

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
MamaBee this is perfect. I had never seen a bangle with a single stone before PS, what a beautiful way to wear a diamond!!!

Thank you @AuntKiki! I didn't either! It‘s subtle so people will probably think Bee is a CZ which fine with me..That’s if I ever see people again...haha

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

@rcjtraveler I would love to see your bangle!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks beautiful! I hope you can go show her off out of the house soon!!!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Yikes. Sorry for the size of the picture!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results