shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me pick the right lab grown diamond

arshad syed

Rough_Rock
I'd give the edge to the 1.73 - Adiamor has it for a better listed price than Ritani.

The indian jeweler that I found online has the same diamond for $1200. I will probably get it from him. Thank you all for you help. I really appreciate it.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

arshad syed

Rough_Rock
It looks good to me!
Thanks KIm for the reply. I thought there were inclusion at the centre . I might be wrong. Do you think this is good or should i look for something better ?

arshad syed

Rough_Rock
Is this the 1.73 D VVS2 with grading report number LG487107414?
Sorry..I forgot to mention. Nope the jeweler told me it was sold out. So its the other diamond KIm has picked from the list.LG529279450

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Sorry..I forgot to mention. Nope the jeweler told me it was sold out. So its the other diamond KIm has picked from the list.LG529279450

It's fine...that inclusion is no where big enough to be seen without magnification of some sorts.
Great looking diamond!

arshad syed

Rough_Rock
Thank you :)

Hi Dejawiz.. I need your help.. I confirmed the above diamond with my jeweler. I asked him to send me a pic/video of the laser inscription on the diamond.He told me that its not possible to focus on the griddle of the diamond . I am in a dilemma now if this jeweler is legit. He did send me a picture of hard copy of the certificate.

Attachments

• IMG-20230928-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20230928-WA0004.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 10

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
Do they mean they can see it on their microscope but just don’t have the tech to take a photo?

My jeweler absolutely showed me the inscription on the girdle, but I was there in person. Is that an option? Crossing fingers for you that this gets cleared up smoothly!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Hi Dejawiz.. I need your help.. I confirmed the above diamond with my jeweler. I asked him to send me a pic/video of the laser inscription on the diamond.He told me that its not possible to focus on the griddle of the diamond . I am in a dilemma now if this jeweler is legit. He did send me a picture of hard copy of the certificate.

If they can see the inscription with their in-house tools, then are you close enough to your jeweler to set up an appointment that they can show you the inscription during an in-person viewing?

arshad syed

Rough_Rock
If they can see the inscription with their in-house tools, then are you close enough to your jeweler to set up an appointment that they can show you the inscription during an in-person viewing?

Nope..Its an online jeweler.

arshad syed

Rough_Rock
Do they mean they can see it on their microscope but just don’t have the tech to take a photo?

My jeweler absolutely showed me the inscription on the girdle, but I was there in person. Is that an option? Crossing fingers for you that this gets cleared up smoothly!

He told me that the diamond has the laser inscription but he deosnt the tech to take a pic/video.

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
He told me that the diamond has the laser inscription but he deosnt the tech to take a pic/video.

Then you should be ok. You’ll be able to confirm sometime in person, yes?

I bought my stone from Brian Gavin. I confirmed the inscription upon receipt at a neighborhood brick & mortar store. Many jewelers have a microscope where you can see the inscription yourself.

Is it one of the vendors that we talk about here on PS? If they send the certificate, it’s on them to send the correct stone.

arshad syed

Rough_Rock
yeah its the same jeweler. I am going ahead with the diamond. He has sent me the 3D design of the ring setting. What do you guys think ? Its a verragio setting. Link for the original setting.

Attachments

• 7d347b60-951c-44d4-8051-8f9ecaf35506.png
    7d347b60-951c-44d4-8051-8f9ecaf35506.png
    438.8 KB · Views: 8
  • b.png
    b.png
    262.7 KB · Views: 8

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning setting! Will the “hidden” stone be colored? I’ve seen ppl put in birthstones in that spot.

Seems like the stone will be high enough so that the band will sit flush … but I am not an expert in those details.

Glad to hear the diamond worked out, and thanks for sharing the CAD! We love seeing these journeys of beauty + love.

arshad syed

Rough_Rock
Stunning setting! Will the “hidden” stone be colored? I’ve seen ppl put in birthstones in that spot.

Seems like the stone will be high enough so that the band will sit flush … but I am not an expert in those details.

Glad to hear the diamond worked out, and thanks for sharing the CAD! We love seeing these journeys of beauty + love.

I haven't thought about it. But that's a cool idea. I would probably go with a Rubi stone.

arshad syed

Rough_Rock
I got my ring.What do you guys think? I am bit disappointed with the width of the band. I feel like its too thin when compared to the original verragio design

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
If you posted photos, they didn’t upload. What was the advertised measurement of the band? Can you take it to a jeweler and have them measure it?

Eagerly awaiting photos/videos!

arshad syed

Rough_Rock
sorry i attached vidoes..it failed to upload along with post.I will upload the pics..It was 3mm in the cad design 20231115_172838.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20231103-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20231103-WA0004.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG-20231103-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20231103-WA0006.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG-20231103-WA0015.jpg
    IMG-20231103-WA0015.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 25

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
The setting looks stunning to me, but it's hard to get a sense of the width from those photos. The melee is graduated and smaller toward the center stone. That might be giving you the feeling that it's narrower than expected? To my eye, the band seems to match up with the Verragio photos on the James Allen site. But I'm no jeweler, so someone else may be able to assist a bit more.

I love the red hidden stone! Ruby? Garnet?

arshad syed

Rough_Rock
Yeah its Ruby. The setting is gorgeous its just i am so disappointed with the with band. It looks so dainty when to compared to the original verragio setting. The pictures that i uploaded yesterday were taken by the jeweler at his store. I took loads of picture and vidoes and uploaded on the below link.Hope it works.

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
The stone is stunning! So gorgeous.

There’s another thread up right now with someone who is disappointed in her setting. A bunch of ladies have chimed in on their experiences with disappointing settings. Maybe reading through that will give you some ideas of how to proceed?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the ring is beautiful. Can you clarify whether this is a setting inspired by Verragio or if it's actually made by Verragio?

arshad syed

Rough_Rock
The stone is stunning! So gorgeous.

There’s another thread up right now with someone who is disappointed in her setting. A bunch of ladies have chimed in on their experiences with disappointing settings. Maybe reading through that will give you some ideas of how to proceed?

Okay. I will look into that thread.

arshad syed

Rough_Rock
I think the ring is beautiful. Can you clarify whether this is a setting inspired by Verragio or if it's actually made by Verragio?

Its inspired by the below verragio setting.

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
Have you spoken with your jeweler?

For what it’s worth, JA will set outside diamonds. For a setting that intricate, it might be worth getting the real deal. Depending on where you live, you might be able to find a local jeweler who carries Verragio.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its inspired by the below verragio setting.

Talk to your jeweler about the difference in width from the CAD to the ring. FWIW, the workmanship looks very nice.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results