shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me pick a colored gem!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/23/2007 5:26:56 AM
Author: KtIceRN
So I talked to Wink and decided to go woith the Spess. I will have Richard look for one the has a mix of fall colors. Red, orange and yellow. So when it is cut you will see a multitude of colors. I hope that he will be able to find something!!

I''ll keep you posted.

KT

i cannot wait to see this ring! the fall colors will be dazzeling in that setting. did indicate how many carats you might be getting? oh, geez, i''m so excited: another spess ring~!

movie zombie

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/23/2007 11:39:29 AM
Author: movie zombie

So I talked to Wink and decided to go woith the Spess. I will have Richard look for one the has a mix of fall colors. Red, orange and yellow. So when it is cut you will see a multitude of colors. I hope that he will be able to find something!!

I''ll keep you posted.

KT

i cannot wait to see this ring! the fall colors will be dazzeling in that setting. did indicate how many carats you might be getting? oh, geez, i''m so excited: another spess ring~!

movie zombie
movie zombie, I have no idea how many carats it will be. It needs to be 5.46-5.47 to fit the current ring, so I don''t think it will be too large.

Thanks Wink! I''m glad I got a chance to speak to you, it was a pleasure.
face1.gif
I am very excited about this project!!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
I''ll keep you posted.
Wow, this sounds gorgeous! Can''t wait to see the final product!

Maybe you could get two of them and make a pendant out of the second spess with your asscher....

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Hi eveyone, just thought I woud give a little update.

I recieved a email from Wink that Richard Homer had found a rough for me at the gem show. I left it to Richard to decide between the spess and the sapphire depending on finding the right rough...and he did!!

It is a natural Sri Lankan yellow sapphire. It is a sunny yellow color, as I had asked for no orange, brown or green undertones. I wanted it to be a true yellow color. He will begin concave cutting the stone to fit in my setting after the 8th when he gets back from the show!!

I can''t wait to have it! I am very excited!! Now I just have to figure out what I am diamond I am going to get and what to do with it when I upgrade my asscher......

KT

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/3/2007 10:22:39 PM
Hi eveyone, just thought I woud give a little update.

I recieved a email from Wink that Richard Homer had found a rough for me at the gem show. I left it to Richard to decide between the spess and the sapphire depending on finding the right rough...and he did!!

It is a natural Sri Lankan yellow sapphire. It is a sunny yellow color, as I had asked for no orange, brown or green undertones. I wanted it to be a true yellow color. He will begin concave cutting the stone to fit in my setting after the 8th when he gets back from the show!!

I can''t wait to have it! I am very excited!! Now I just have to figure out what I am diamond I am going to get and what to do with it when I upgrade my asscher......

KT
How exciting KT, can''t wait to see it!!!
36.gif

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Kaleigh!!
face1.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is great news! I can''t wait to see your yellow sapphire!

HazranRahimi

Rough_Rock
Sapphire is beautiful

sapphiresquarecut.jpg

HazranRahimi

Rough_Rock
This pink spinel quite nice
28.gif

pinkyspinelsquarecut.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results