shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me, I can''t photoshop either :-)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Woo... This is going to be fabulous!!! I cannot wait to see the finish result!!!!

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous setting
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
really I adore the details....and I will never tire of looking at the GOG OMC Cushions....it''s going to be a beautiful ring!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Seriously gorgeous setting and stone. I'm so jealous Shimmer!
31.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2009 5:18:57 AM
Author: beechezz
Seriously gorgeous setting and stone. I''m so jealous Shimmer!
31.gif
Me, too!!! This will be one of my most favorite rings...I can already tell!!!
30.gif

Lori

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
shimmer, please tell us about that H VS2. It''s gorgeous! and that mounting from Single Stone..... holy crumb buns Batman. That mounting is just
4.gif
1.gif
2.gif
. What a combination.....

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
You guys are making me even more excited than before
36.gif

I will have an eta soon. DH wants to keep some of the basket detail now, he thinks it adds a lot to the design so we'll see. My style is more 'Keep It Simple, Stupid'. If anyone has any input I would be open and appreciative to hear your ideas!

Gemgirl: here is the link to the stone http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/6360/. It is slightly smaller in length, I hope it's not noticeable
3.gif

StoneHunter: I have a few colored stones in mind for the 'old' setting, or I may sell it as I have many colored stone rings now from all the resets!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m pretty simple, myself. Ok well, that doesn''t sound very good, but you know what I mean. I think the profile is gorgeous-but I personally would want it to be open, without all the detail.

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thanks packrat, I'm so happy to hear that you prefer 'simple' too! The only thing I am worried about is that an open profile may contrast with the vintage feel of the setting.

ETA: Ari will provide drawings first so I will try to post them when they are ready. As well, he said it will be 4-6 weeks to finish after design approval.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results