shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me, I can''t photoshop either :-)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Could someone pretty please with a cherry on top photoshop this diamond onto this ring?

Or, give me opinions as to whether you think a cushion would look good in it?

Thank you sooooo much!

Sorry to post this in SMTR, I know it annoys some people but that''s where everyone seems to get photoshop help
33.gif
31.gif

pic1-2lalalalalala.jpg

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Ring
30.gif

4.65 JVS2 LJ2191-A-2.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
man Shimmer - sorry no photoshopping skill but just wanted to chime in and say that I could totally see that beautiful OMC in that setting - it just looks like it was made for an OMC
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 9/21/2009 5:51:19 PM
Author: D&T
man Shimmer - sorry no photoshopping skill but just wanted to chime in and say that I could totally see that beautiful OMC in that setting - it just looks like it was made for an OMC
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Woohoo! I am so happy you think so, thanks for your reply. It''s so hard for me to imagine things and this is way too much $$ to be uncertain about it.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Me either, but that stone would look fabulous in the setting, without a doubt!!!!

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Ahhhh I did it with copy and paste on my mac.....

ETA: that's the best I could do. Oh well.
36.gif

4.65 JVS2 LJ2191-A-3.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it is gorgeous, but I''d want it custom made so that it really fit the OMC. That setting looks like it is shaped for a round stone when you look at the prongs

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Here you go. I elongated the setting just a tad to look more rectangular.
:) Laura

Very pretty result!

228melt.jpg

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 9/21/2009 7:02:33 PM
Author: moneymeister

Very pretty result!

Oh my! That is perfect, thank you so much!!!!!!!
30.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG that would look so gorgeous I don''t even have the words! I hope you decide to go w/it!!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
You''re welcome! It looks fabulous (as a ring, not my photoshopping)

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thank you for the kind comments, I am 99% sure I''m going to do it! I will be back with pics soon hopefully (not sure how long custom takes with Single Stone)
35.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great photoshopping skills!

How big is the diamond you are looking to set?

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
What are you up to Shimmer?

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Missgotrocks: It''s just over a carat, SS said they will make it to proportion so the daintiness is maintained, yay!

Gailey:
innocentwhistle.gif
9.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/21/2009 7:02:33 PM
Author: moneymeister

Very pretty result!

YES this looks beautiful!!

Now what will you put in your "old" setting?

nkarma

Brilliant_Rock
Shimmer, can I ask is that a different OMC than the one in your previous post? It looks more square.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I noticed that too...... hmm....

jfan

Rough_Rock
Shimmer, that setting is gorgeous! Do you have a profile shot?

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Dang that is beautiful. I had my ring less than a month and I already want a reset. That is absolutely gorgeous. I want I want.....It is the perfect setting for your OMC.....sigh..

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
nkarma, ecf: you are right!
6.gif
My DH didn't like the L color from the beginning but I loved it. However, as soon as my summer tan faded away it totally blended in to my pasty skin and kinda got lost...so we are in the process of trading it in for this H-VS2! You guys are good
2.gif

Jfan: I will resize the profile shot from SS and post it although I am doing something much more simple as this is a 4ct+ stone and mine is only 1, and I really want an open culet view.

Thanks Diamondbug! I know what you mean, it's so hard when there are so many pretty rings...I am working on building up my wedding set collection so I don't have to keep resetting!

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Here are two more of the ring...

4.65 JVS2 LJ2191-C.jpg

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

4.65 JVS2 LJ2191-D.jpg

nkarma

Brilliant_Rock
I am checking the GOG website daily for the OMCs and also stalking all owners here on PS. I think I have looked at your show me the ring thread 10 times. So I noticed a 1.09L today that was new and I knew they prob didn't get a shipment in of one stone so I thought maybe someone returned theirs or traded it in. I remember your diamond and it looked awfully similiar. Then when I saw the squareish diamond you had on here, I knew it!

Would you recommend the previous diamond to others? It looks awfully pretty in your pics. I actually have a perma tan, so I think lower colors will look great with my skin. My Italian blood lets get me tan really easy and it only fades a little in the winter.

That setting is absolutely beautiful by the way!! I can't imagine a better setting for that stone. please, please get it and post pics.

jfan

Rough_Rock
Oh my, that is *really* breathtaking... it''s so intricate and yet simple and elegant. Can''t wait to see the finished product!!
36.gif

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
Hi shimmer! Beautiful setting and gorgeous stone!! I was wondering, when you asked SS for additional pictures of the setting, how long did they take to get back to you with the pics? Thank you, and I can''t wait to see your finished ring!!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow... I love this setting! I''m really anxious to see your finished product - any idea how long it will take?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it, too...just gorgeous!
30.gif

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
nkarma: I would definitely recommend it--the slightly rectangular shape makes it look HUGE and it is stunning against my DH's darker skin. I miss it so much already!

jjc: it took only an hour or so. Ari is very kind, helpful and accommodating--I am so happy to be working with him after some of the attitude I've encountered in the jewelry biz.

ecf: not sure...I'm still making a few decisions so I'm the one holding things up, lol.

Thanks diamondseeker! ETA: and jfan!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
oh gosh, that''s a gorgeous setting and the cushion would look G-R-E-A-T!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results