shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me find diamonds for earrings

b2k2

Rough_Rock
I have a pair for you to take a look at. Let me know when you're online and ready to put them on hold.

Thank you Kim. I am online now.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here you go.

b2k2

Rough_Rock
Here you go.

Thanks alot. I have asked them to be put on hold.

Do you see any other options for the 0.51ct, would like to keep the cost below 500 if possible.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks alot. I have asked them to be put on hold.

Do you see any other options for the 0.51ct, would like to keep the cost below 500 if possible.

Sorry, pickings were very slim and it took a while to find a matched pair that was well cut.

b2k2

Rough_Rock
Sorry, pickings were very slim and it took a while to find a matched pair that was well cut.

Thank you. Is it too early in the year to look?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you. Is it too early in the year to look?

Just guessing, but I imagine inventory is low starting from the Christmas season until after Valentine's Day.

b2k2

Rough_Rock
Just guessing, but I imagine inventory is low starting from the Christmas season until after Valentine's Day.

Thank you Kim N. That makes sense. Unfortunately, the 0.51ct was gone before I could get it.

jz112896

Rough_Rock
Kim N, DejaWiz and anyone else, I would really appreciate some help finding the diamonds. I am looking for 1ctw (0.5ct each). Ideal cut. Colour D-F. VS1 clarity upwards.

Hi Kim and DejaWiz, can you help me to find a pair of stud earing as well. I am looking for 2-3 ctw. Will 2CTW be a better size for daily? Thx.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kim and DejaWiz, can you help me to find a pair of stud earing as well. I am looking for 2-3 ctw. Will 2CTW be a better size for daily? Thx.

Can you start your own thread? I'm happy to help.

Have you tried on different sizes in person? That will help you narrow down what you prefer.

b2k2

Rough_Rock

Thanks for all your help so far Kim. Looks like luck is not on my side at the moment and maybe I should wait alittle longer to research again.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for all your help so far Kim. Looks like luck is not on my side at the moment and maybe I should wait alittle longer to research again.

What's your budget cap for just the two diamonds?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Hi DejaWiz. 500 USD max.

Just a handful of dollars over budget, but should make some nice brilliant earrings:

b2k2

Rough_Rock
Just a handful of dollars over budget, but should make some nice brilliant earrings:

So sorry DejaWiz, something urgent came up for me and I wasn't able to secure these and they are gone now. Do you have any other options for me please?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I found a pair under $500. Let me know when you're ready to purchase.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am ready now

Here they are.

b2k2

Rough_Rock
Here they are.

Thank you so much Kim. I have emailed to secure them

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much Kim. I have emailed to secure them

You're very welcome. Are you able to just buy them instead, since someone else could still buy them at this point, and loosegrowndiamond probably won't respond to you until they re-open?

b2k2

Rough_Rock
You're very welcome. Are you able to just buy them instead, since someone else could still buy them at this point, and loosegrowndiamond probably won't respond to you until they re-open?

Oh I didn't realise that would be more secure. Let me do that now

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I didn't realise that would be more secure. Let me do that now

Sounds good. Fingers crossed they're available.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did you end up securing the pair?

b2k2

Rough_Rock
Did you end up securing the pair?

Hi Kim N. I am so sorry I haven't got back to you. Had a family emergency come up and only just now I have been able to log onto PS again.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to secure the 0.51ct. It was gone before I got confirmation .

b2k2

Rough_Rock
Hi Kim N

Thank you for finding me a lovely pair of diamonds for my earrings and I was sad when I wasn't able to secure them, so decided to take a break from looking.

I am ready to look again and was wondering if you can help me search again please.

I am looking for 0.5ct each, colour D-F, clarity VS1 and upwards.

Thanks so much

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results