shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me find diamonds for earrings

b2k2

Rough_Rock
Hi

DejaWiz, Kim N and anyone else I would really appreciate some help finding a pair of diamonds for earrings. I am looking for 1ctw (0.5ct each). Ideal cut would be amazing. Colour D-F. VVS2 clarity if possible.

I have found the following options and would love to here your thoughts.

Thanks in advance

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Many of the stones you posted are not well cut. How about this pairing?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also like this pair.

b2k2

Rough_Rock
Thanks alot Kim N. Which of the two pairs is your favourite?

@DejaWiz what do you think?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks alot Kim N. Which of the two pairs is your favourite?

@DejaWiz what do you think?

Maybe the second pair for the slightly larger table size (my personal preference for earrings and pendants).

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Maybe the second pair for the slightly larger table size (my personal preference for earrings and pendants).

b2k2 agree with Kim N - her recommendations look great.

b2k2

Rough_Rock

Thank you so much. Does it matter if the stones are not exactly the same size?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much. Does it matter if the stones are not exactly the same size?

The millimeter size difference is so small as to be imperceptible to the naked eye.

b2k2

Rough_Rock
The millimeter size difference is so small as to be imperceptible to the naked eye.

That makes sense. We are talking in mm. And I guess the earrings being in different ears, you are not likely to notice the very small difference?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That makes sense. We are talking in mm. And I guess the earrings being in different ears, you are not likely to notice the very small difference?

Yes, with them being on different sides of your head, it will definitely not be noticeable.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

0.04mm difference = 0.0016 inch
You wouldn't notice that difference if they were sitting side by side. :)

b2k2

Rough_Rock
Yes, with them being on different sides of your head, it will definitely not be noticeable.

Thank you Kim N, I am truly very grateful for your help and advice.

b2k2

Rough_Rock
Any chance you know where the best place to find 0.25ct lab diamonds? Thinking I want a total weight of 0.5ct pair as well. :)

b2k2

Rough_Rock
I also like this pair.

Hi Kim N

I was just about to purchase this pair and the 0.51ct is no longer available. :(.

Please can you help me to find another match?

b2k2

Rough_Rock

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any chance you know where the best place to find 0.25ct lab diamonds? Thinking I want a total weight of 0.5ct pair as well. :)

Do you want to be able to select individual stones or are you okay with pre-set earrings?

b2k2

Rough_Rock
Do you want to be able to select individual stones or are you okay with pre-set earrings?

Would not knowing the cut for preset be ok for small stones?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much Kim N. Do you prefer the 0.52ct pair still over the 0.50ct pair?

Really appreciate all your help and expertise.

You're very welcome! I do like the 0.52 pair a little more.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Grab them quick...1 carat and less are flying out of inventory right now.
Better to get them and decide to return if needed then to miss out altogether on keepers, which these absolutely should be.

b2k2

Rough_Rock
Grab them quick...1 carat and less are flying out of inventory right now.
Better to get them and decide to return if needed then to miss out altogether on keepers, which these absolutely should be.

Thank you for the advice. I have placed an order and awaiting confirmation.

b2k2

Rough_Rock
Just a quick update. It seemed all was going well, I placed the order on the 0.52ct pair that Kim N very kindly found for me, payment made and was awaiting for them to be shipped. However yesterday I got an email letting me know one of the diamonds was no longer available. I was super excited to get them but am now gutted. I will start the search again in the new year now.

A massive thank you to Kim N for finding me the lovely diamonds and DejaWiz for all your advice and help too.

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
Just a quick update. It seemed all was going well, I placed the order on the 0.52ct pair that Kim N very kindly found for me, payment made and was awaiting for them to be shipped. However yesterday I got an email letting me know one of the diamonds was no longer available. I was super excited to get them but am now gutted. I will start the search again in the new year now.

A massive thank you to Kim N for finding me the lovely diamonds and DejaWiz for all your advice and help too.

Oh no! I'm so sorry this happened! Hope you find your perfect pair in the New Year!

b2k2

Rough_Rock
Happy new year.

Now that the new year has started, I am on the hunt for a pair of diamonds for earrings again.

Kim N, DejaWiz and anyone else, I would really appreciate some help finding the diamonds. I am looking for 1ctw (0.5ct each). Ideal cut. Colour D-F. VS1 clarity upwards.

Thank you so much.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy new year.

Now that the new year has started, I am on the hunt for a pair of diamonds for earrings again.

Kim N, DejaWiz and anyone else, I would really appreciate some help finding the diamonds. I am looking for 1ctw (0.5ct each). Ideal cut. Colour D-F. VS1 clarity upwards.

Thank you so much.

I have a pair for you to take a look at. Let me know when you're online and ready to put them on hold.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results