shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me evaluate this emerald cut diamond

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m trying to find the best band to wear with Emmy..
The first is a Cartier 18k white gold band. Their 18k white gold sometimes has a steel gray look. It blends well with the platinum.
B189FCC8-41B1-4C5B-A714-F7D82AED26BB.jpeg
E7878C49-2D33-4618-AA9F-D746B1231D8B.jpeg

The next band is my platinum Tiffany baguette band..

ED770E80-43EB-420E-860B-9C704C6B9245.jpeg D2069F43-BF54-40CC-A446-39AE8CC45140.jpeg

I have other baguette bands but one is prong set so I would have to wear a spacer. What do you think?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I actually like both of the bands - the plain one might have a bit of an edge though. However, if you are wearing this ring as a right hand ring, I would probably go bandless!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I actually like both of the bands - the plain one might have a bit of an edge though. However, if you are wearing this ring as a right hand ring, I would probably go bandless!

Thanks @MissGotRocks! I’ll be wearing it as an alternative engagement ring..so it will be on my left hand. I’m super careful with my left hand. My right hand gets banged up all the time..so I’ll only wear it on my left.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
I love Emmy alone. Or do you have a skinnier plain band @MamaBee ?

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another vote for all by herself. She needs no embellishments Or distractions. If you feel you must wear a band with her then I prefer the Cartier plain band.

Which do you like mamabee?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Another vote for all by herself. She needs no embellishments Or distractions. If you feel you must wear a band with her then I prefer the Cartier plain band.

Which do you like mamabee?

@Bonfire Thank you! I like her better by herself. I also have a skinnier baguette channel set band. I’ll try that tomorrow too.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @MissGotRocks! I’ll be wearing it as an alternative engagement ring..so it will be on my left hand. I’m super careful with my left hand. My right hand gets banged up all the time..so I’ll only wear it on my left.

You can’t leave Winter all alone and cold….lol!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
You can’t leave Winter all alone and cold….lol!

I was wearing both of them at home in my pajamas when we watch our shows.. :lol: I finally put Winter away...Winter needs to step up her game. She’s getting a reset next year. I love her but I really want my tapered baguettes…again…Haha I can’t wear Emmy out though because she’s not insured yet. That’s another ball of wax..

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a thinner band I love wearing with mine, and then sometimes I wear it alone! Maybe something a little less blingy but with some sparkle? D204547D-B122-4A3A-A3B2-808BA1DE27E9.jpeg

My eyes aren’t great..Are the diamonds in your band mrbs? They look so pretty together..I have a few other bands I can try.

EClove

Shiny_Rock
My eyes aren’t great..Are the diamonds in your band mrbs? They look so pretty together..I have a few other bands I can try.

Ive had this bad for over 10 years... before I knew much about diamonds but they are round diamonds so I'm guessing MRBs!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ive had this bad for over 10 years... before I knew much about diamonds but they are round diamonds so I'm guessing MRBs!

It‘s very pretty! I’m embarrassed to say how many bands I have..lol…I will try bands with round diamonds too..Thanks for the suggestion!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love Emmy best alone too. She doesn't need any accoutrements! But I'd love to see her with your skinnier baguette band.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love Emmy best alone too. She doesn't need any accoutrements! But I'd love to see her with your skinnier baguette band.

I have a bunch to try! :lol: I need to belong to Bands Anonymous!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love all the combinations. Why pigeonhole yourself to a band rather than just go with your mood daily? :lol:
Feeling blingy, wear that gorgeous bag band; feeling subtle, go plain band. Feeling swollen, Emmy all alone.
I love her and am so happy for you! You deserve it!!

wear it all, life is short

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love all the combinations. Why pigeonhole yourself to a band rather than just go with your mood daily? :lol:
Feeling blingy, wear that gorgeous bag band; feeling subtle, go plain band. Feeling swollen, Emmy all alone.
I love her and am so happy for you! You deserve it!!

wear it all, life is short

Thanks @Slick1! I will definitely change it up..I would just like to know what other people think of band combinations.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @Slick1! I will definitely change it up..I would just like to know what other people think of band combinations.

I can’t decide since they all look fab. For me, I would most likely wear the bag band more because I love that band!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Slick1 I have two thinner ones but one is a prong set. I don’t want it to scratch the ring. I’ll try the thinner one later.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They all look good, but I think I like the plain band best!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
They all look good, but I think I like the plain band best!

Thank you @junebug17! I may wear it alone..It’s not like I’m going to attract any men because they think I’m still available! At my age maybe at a nursing home! :lol:

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
alone rocks, plain band is ok.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think your ring is gorgeous and looks great without a band, but if you ask my preference it would be for the baguette band! Something about that set is really working for me!!

but also, your ring is stunningggg. I love ECs so much! I was never a 3-stone kinda girl but your ring is making a compelling argument for that style.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think your ring is gorgeous and looks great without a band, but if you ask my preference it would be for the baguette band! Something about that set is really working for me!!

but also, your ring is stunningggg. I love ECs so much! I was never a 3-stone kinda girl but your ring is making a compelling argument for that style.

Thank you! I have to dig out my pouch to find some other contenders..I really like it by itself the best so far..

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
I’m trying to find the best band to wear with Emmy..
The first is a Cartier 18k white gold band. Their 18k white gold sometimes has a steel gray look. It blends well with the platinum.
B189FCC8-41B1-4C5B-A714-F7D82AED26BB.jpeg
E7878C49-2D33-4618-AA9F-D746B1231D8B.jpeg

The next band is my platinum Tiffany baguette band..

ED770E80-43EB-420E-860B-9C704C6B9245.jpeg D2069F43-BF54-40CC-A446-39AE8CC45140.jpeg

I have other baguette bands but one is prong set so I would have to wear a spacer. What do you think?
@MamaBee- I like the plain band better. But as you said, you don’t care about people thinking you’re not married if you don’t wear it with a band ;-) so perfect wearing it alone. I think the baguette competes with your Emmy. Wearing it alone would be better IMHO if you wear it on your right hand.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results