shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me evaluate this emerald cut diamond

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh man - so beautiful and just perfect!!! Congratulations!!!

I am so happy for you and happy that all of this worked out -- this thread was a roller coaster!! It was making my adrenaline race, even as a casual observer haha :lol-2:

Thanks! I drove everyone and myself crazy! :lol-2:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg!!! I love it so much!! Looks well cut to my untrained eyes. And the profile is nice and low!! Beautiful!!!! Off to ogle more before dinner! Do you love it yet?!

weemie

Shiny_Rock
This ring has everything!!!! I love it, I’m not from the States so I only know Costco from the tv shows, but wowee did you get the best of the best! It looks fabulous on you!! :kiss2:

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Omg!!! I love it so much!! Looks well cut to my untrained eyes. And the profile is nice and low!! Beautiful!!!! Off to ogle more before dinner! Do you love it yet?!

I do! It’s prettier in person! Emmy is getting appraised tomorrow!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
This ring has everything!!!! I love it, I’m not from the States so I only know Costco from the tv shows, but wowee did you get the best of the best! It looks fabulous on you!! :kiss2:

Thank you @weemie!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would be remiss if I didn’t ask: side by side pics with Winter!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would be remiss if I didn’t ask: side by side pics with Winter!

Ok @nala..I’ll do it tomorrow when I have light..I had Winter on my left hand and Emmy on my right. I felt really blingy! Haha

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am no emerald expert either but I think it looks beautiful! So happy for you and so glad that it all worked out. It was meant to be!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! Beautiful! Exquisite! Perfection!

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow I absolutely LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!! Perfection

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, it's gorgeous @MamaBee! I love it! The proportions of the center and side stones are perfect. How awesome to have two stunning erings to enjoy!!

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee Came to this thread to swoon some more. Stunning and elegant and simply perfect.

Wear in good health and emeraldlicious joy. And haha her name matches my 8 carat faux emerald cut. Which is probably the only emerald cut I’ll ever own so I’ll have to live vicariously through you Joanne.

And may I add you deserve this and more. So thrilled for you!!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

HOLY. MOLY. WOT a stunner!!

cheers--Sharon

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee Came to this thread to swoon some more. Stunning and elegant and simply perfect.

Wear in good health and emeraldlicious joy. And haha her name matches my 8 carat faux emerald cut. Which is probably the only emerald cut I’ll ever own so I’ll have to live vicariously through you Joanne.

And may I add you deserve this and more. So thrilled for you!!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️

Thank you @missy! That’s so funny we picked the same name!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t check in here much, but boy I have been following this thread and was so excited to see you got your ring today!

This is everything you would want an emerald cut diamond ring to be and it looks just smashing on your finger. I hope it brings you lots of joy!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
This really is my dream ring. I’m older so I’m now done with large purchases. I have two engagement rings that I love. My collection is now complete except for setting a Rhodolite garnet. I collected every cut I love in either rings, bracelets or earrings. There’s nothing else I want. I’m a happy old girl. :kiss2:

Where it in good health and enjoy. It is beautiful.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don’t check in here much, but boy I have been following this thread and was so excited to see you got your ring today!

This is everything you would want an emerald cut diamond ring to be and it looks just smashing on your finger. I hope it brings you lots of joy!

Thank you @YadaYadaYada! It already does! :kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Heathcat24

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What an amazing, gorgeous ring! My goodness! Congrats, @MamaBee ! Please post more pics!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results