shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me determine the name of this type of setting!

Hurricane

Rough_Rock
73C4BB39-FEE4-4E17-A42E-5C71F4161875.jpeg

I have searched in multiple types of ways, but I cannot seem to figure out what this type of setting would be called?

I realize it’d be VERY unlikely to find a semi-mount like this and it would be more likely to be a custom creation. (I have done this a few time in the past and would LOVE recommendations for who would be a great resource for this type of ring.)

Extra help would be a jeweler who loves Emeralds and would love to find an untreated one to wrap like this for me :)

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
73C4BB39-FEE4-4E17-A42E-5C71F4161875.jpeg

I have searched in multiple types of ways, but I cannot seem to figure out what this type of setting would be called?

I realize it’d be VERY unlikely to find a semi-mount like this and it would be more likely to be a custom creation. (I have done this a few time in the past and would LOVE recommendations for who would be a great resource for this type of ring.)

Extra help would be a jeweler who loves Emeralds and would love to find an untreated one to wrap like this for me :)

that's a ring by Cathy Waterman, so yeah, you'd probably have to have something custom made by someone. I don't think they have a name. Her work combines organic modern ideas and antique textures.

Hurricane

Rough_Rock
Thank you I’m hoping there are a lot of examples of similar styles out there that I can view, but I haven’t been able to trace them back to the original creators.

Do you happen to know the style or setting type name?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is no particular name for that style of ring as far as i’m aware. Do a google search for Cathy Waterman Ring. You may have to reach out directly to her.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results