shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me decide which setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock

I am officially driving myself crazy trying to decide on which setting I like the best. If you''re up for looking at the 5 options I''ve finally deemed top favorite contenders, I''d love your opinions. I''ve numbered them but not in any order. Take a look if you wish and let me know what you think. Thanks in advance!

I tried to upload a Word document but I think the size is too big. I''ll have to post each picture separately. If I could just figure out how...

E B

Ideal_Rock
Hi Zoe,

Do you have the pictures of the settings saved to your computer? If so, when you go to comment, hit the box at the top left corner of this message that says "attach file". A separate box will pop up and tell you what to do (press 'browse' to find your pictures). Its important to name each picture something unique, like zoebsetting1 because if you just have it named setting1, it won't upload (something will already be in the system called setting1). Also, make sure it's sized to the correct dimensions.

In my experience, you can only save one picture to each comment, so once you've saved one picture, go to make another comment and do the same.

I hope this helps! Can't wait to see the settings.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d be happy to take a look Zoe. If you need help posting them, use the msg admin button.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks EBree! I''ve been at this for oh, about 20 minutes and I can''t do it. Yes, all the pics are saved to my computer in a word document. I''ve tried resizing the pics too and that doesn''t work. A trouble shooting message keeps comng up and I''ve renamed the darn thing a few times. I think I''ll just post the links to each one (they''re all PS pics).

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-2-48-cushion-w-pave-setting-by-mark-t-erd.55339/ (bargaincrazy’s ERD ring – particularly the 4th pic). This isn’t a three stone ring, but I really love the basket and how the prongs are a little swoopy.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/agbfs-tanzanite-ring.12263/ (AGBF’s tanzanite ring). I haven’t considered pears but I discovered how much I like the look of Kaleigh’s KristyDarling’s, and ABBF’s rings (and others’ I haven’t mentioned).

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/its-done-thank-you-all-so-much.53198/ (ff’s 3 stone – I love the trellis setting)

There is one more custom pic that I can''t post, nor can I post the link. It''s basically the Bonita setting from www.knoxjewelers.biz but the prongs are a little different than the ones shown.

E B

Ideal_Rock
They're all beautiful. Great choices! I definitely think you should go for a three-stone, though, because side-stones really make a sapphire POP and vice versa.

If I were choosing for me, I'd absolutely go for the 'AGBF look'. Those pear sides with the oval (or even a round!) are perfect.

30.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do too. I think this is the one and I MUST STOP LOOKING! Irina, if you''re around, would you be able to use your fabulous photoshop skills and switch around the colors for me (so the blue is in the middle and diamonds are on the side)? Pretty please?

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Zoe,

I LOVE it.

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results