shape
carat
color
clarity

PLEASE, dust for my little boy!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
So I heard back today... Apparently there was not enough tissue for an accurate read. We have decided to return to the first surgeon who operated on him when he was first born, as the lack of communication form this hospital has left a bad taste in my mouth. He will have another biopsy on Monday morning to look for Hirschsprung's. This surgeon remembered my son from when he operated on him before. He has been following my son and even gave me his pager number in case anything came up! He knew exactly who we were when we called today and he threw his weight around to get us in asap. Thank god for him. I will post results when I know them!!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Tuckins~ More prayers being lifted. It sounds like the current dr is a good one, hope he can get things figured out. Until then, deep breaths, stay positive! (((hugs)))

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tuckins -- I'm sorry to hear about this. I hope the doctor can figure this out soon, and I also hope for a speedy recovery for your little guy.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Sorry things are not clear yet, but the new/old doc sounds great! Prayers that he is still feeling okay until a diagnosis or at least some progress is made!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
OK, so we have the results of the biopsy, and they show no evidence of Hirschsprung's. That's great, because he won't require surgery, but we still don't know why he can't poop!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry you don't have your answer yet.

Sending you dust and love by the bucket load.

Susan xxx

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so sorry to hear this, sending dust that there's an answer soon, and that it is something that can be resolved quickly and completely, and in the best possible way.

TristanC

Brilliant_Rock
I read your post, and immediately asked for an intercession. I hope the good lord is listening. Stay strong.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tuckins, I'm so sorry there are no answers. Hugs and dust being sent your way for you sweet baby boy.

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Dust and more dust...I hope you get answers soon.

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
Tuckins loads of dust, prayers and well wishes coming to you and your family. As a mom of 2 premies(28 and 26 next month), I have walked in your shoes and know how hard and nerve recking this is for you. Seeing that he already did have surgery before I'm assuming that they ruled out necrotizing enterocolitis not pooping is one of the simptoms for this (both of mine had this). Whatever it is I'm sure the doctors will figure it out soon, and remember preemies are fighters they may be tiny but ohhhhh the resiliance. Try and get some rest when you can xo

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
My thoughts are with you and your little boy.

*Sprinkle, sprinkle, sprinkle*

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Tuckins, I'm still praying for your precious child and family.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am glad you (and your medical team) have ruled out one bad thing, Tuckins. Hang in there! Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Please keep posting!!!

Deb/AGBF
:read:

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I wish you to get the answer soon. I wish the best to your little kid.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
You guys are so sweet to keep thinking of us! I'm trying to move up our appointment with the GI doctor so we can start looking into different ideas... My son is doing well, as long as we keep him pooping with suppositories and such. He's still the sweetest little boy ever!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Hey guys, just want to check in and say that the baby has started pooping on his own!! Looks like things are starting to work for him! Thanks for all of your support and kind thoughts!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, great news!! :) You must be so relieved!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
WONDERFUL news, Tuckins!! I'm so happy for you (and your son, of course!)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tuckins1|1313097540|2988816 said:
Hey guys, just want to check in and say that the baby has started pooping on his own!! Looks like things are starting to work for him! Thanks for all of your support and kind thoughts!
that's good news... :appl: :appl:

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Yay for pooopy diapers!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great news! More dust and good thoughts outgoing for you and for your baby.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Poop Poop Hooray!!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Never thought I'd be so happy about poop :tongue: Yay Tuckins, I'm so glad!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great news!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Oh Tunkins I just wanted to say how happy I am that the little man is going #2 on his own. When I read your post it really hit home with me as I have a son who was born a month early (premie by no means but it was still scarey since it was my first child), and all those emotions just hit you so hard. I'm so happy that things are working out and that little man is getting stronger. :appl:

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhhh Tuckins you can't imagin how releived I am and sooooo happy that your little guy is pooping on his own, be careful though because you'll be finding yourself doing the happy poopy dance everytime he goes lol xo

AmeliaG

Brilliant_Rock
Great to hear! Yay for poopy diapers!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results