shape
carat
color
clarity

PLEASE, dust for my little boy!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Sending lots of dust and prayers your way!

AmeliaG

Brilliant_Rock
Dust and prayers!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Praying for your baby boy, Tuckins! {{{hugs}}}

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tuckins1|1310085192|2964266 said:
Thanks all! I have tears in my eyes from reading all these comments... I love the pictures!

They are performing a biopsy tomorrow am which will tell us if he does or does not have Hirschsprungs.

Hi,there, sweetie! I'm just checking the thread this morning for news. I was glad I did because I hadn't seen this comment of yours yesterday. I'm so sorry he needs to have a biopsy at his age! If you get the chance, let us know how he does with the procedure. We all know you have to be a wreck. Our prayers and healing vibes continue to be with you. Keep us informed as best you can! Your thread inspired me to look for some new graphics. Let's give your son our first dusting with blue Pricescope dust!

Hugs,
Deb/AGBF

bluedust.jpg

megumic

Brilliant_Rock
Hope the little guy is doing better!

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
Oh Tuckins, lost of dust being sent for your sweet little boy. Please keep us posted..

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Sorry Im late Tuckins, sending lots of dust to your son, and thinking of him today...

drk

Brilliant_Rock
I hope they figure it out soon. If I remember correctly, they can cure Hirschprung's with surgery, right? Hopefully it will be a simple fix, and your son will be trouble-free quickly!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Healing vibes across the miles....

kind regards--Sharon

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, Tuckins-

I just wanted to let you know that I check your thread for updates. When you have news, please let us know. We are all thinking of you.

Hugs,
Deb

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Thanks all. No news on the biopsy results yet, but at least we were able to come home from the hospital today! :appl:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hope we hear some good news soon.. :appl:

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
Sending healing, happy dust your way!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of dust for your little baby boy, tuckins

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Prayers and best wishes!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tuckins, I just saw this thread. I will be praying for your little boy and you and your DH. Prayers and dust in abundance.

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Sending lots of dust and prayers to you and your baby boy.

PS dust works!!! My baby boy just recovered from surgery on his rectum and the support/love/dust from PS really helped. I'm looking foward to hearing that it worked for you too.

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Tuckins: Every prayer and tons of dust for you and your husband and your very precious little boy.

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
Lots of dust for little E!! I'm happy to hear that he at least got to come home.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Healing thoughts, dust and prayers are on their way to little Tuckins...

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hope things are looking good Tuckins!! Thinking of you, your other half, and your little one.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
We will find out some time today if he has Hirschsprung's or not.... I don't know whether I want it to be positive so we know what is wrong and can fix it, or negative... If it's negative then we're back to square one.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tuckins1|1310386287|2966369 said:
We will find out some time today if he has Hirschsprung's or not.... I don't know whether I want it to be positive so we know what is wrong and can fix it, or negative... If it's negative then we're back to square one.

Whatever it is, the doctors are now on their way to diagnosing it. Let's hope they name it sooner rather than later. We are waiting to hear. Lots of prayers and dust continue, Tuckins!

Hugs,
Deb
:read:

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tuckins1|1310386287|2966369 said:

Lots of hugs and dust for you and your family. I've been thinking of you. I can't imagine what you must be feeling right now.

I hope the doctors figure it out soon and are able to make your sweet baby healthy.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Grrrr..... Still no results! I know we aren't the only patients, but it's hard to keep that in mind when it's your little tiny sweet baby! Hopefully they will be in tomorrow!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Keeping you in my thoughts.

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I always tell myself that if there was something wrong they'd know right away, so not hearing anything is a good thing.

(((hugs))), love, dust, positive thoughts, and a lot of prayers being lifted up for him.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending you dust and prayers!!!

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tuckins, I hope you find out soon. Answers always help! ...and I'm so happy little E is home!

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
Sending buckets and tidal waves of dust your way, Tuckins. I hope you get the results soon.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results