shape
carat
color
clarity

pinkish brown and coffee brown stones set in logr and tacori mounts

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As much as I love her ring, I really wanted a halo, but perhaps a delicate one in rose gold.

wishful_thinking

Rough_Rock
Then you may want to try a pink or pink champagne diamond halo. ..to draw out the pink hues in the stone. I saw a picture of this one and it's lovely.
Honestly, I would never be able to afford to do this, but if you have the means....

Your ring is still very pretty, though! :)

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/30/2008 11:15:03 PM
Author: wishful_thinking
Then you may want to try a pink or pink champagne diamond halo. ..to draw out the pink hues in the stone. I saw a picture of this one and it''s lovely.
Honestly, I would never be able to afford to do this, but if you have the means....

Your ring is still very pretty, though! :)
Oh don''t worry, you''re not hurting my feelings at all - it''s not the mounting''s fault that the stone doesn''t go with it. I have other stones I can put in there. I just need to get some opinions from people as to what to do with this stone because I think it''s a gorgeous brownish pink diamond, and the setting just shuts off all light from it and makes it darker and duller than it really is. The pavillion is enclosed in gold.

BTW, I can''t wait to see what you do with that gorgeous pink champagne diamond of yours. You have a great eye!! How did you find that treasure?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results