shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Pinkie is done!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much for the nice comments everyone! I felt kind of silly posting such a tiny pink pebble in a land of giant sparkly boulders, but you are my peeps and the ones I have to share things like this with!

I appreciate you all, AllT, SandyK, Sprinkles&Stones, MamaBear, Kathley, Allycat, Marcy, RoseiR, LuluMa, Mreader, OnCrutchesRight,Now, MissGotRocks, and CushionCutNut for sharing in the bling joy with me, big and small!!!!!

It’s not the size, it’s how you use it!!!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous

Reactions: dvj

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you PreRaphaelite, BlingDream, Missy, CatMom, PearAffair, Dmndsr4evr11!

I actually ran to the local mall today and came home with a bunch of stacking rings from Pandora and Clairs of all places (!). Once I decide what I really like I'll order some things in actual rose gold, but I'm currently wearing a five ring stack and it's my favorite by far. The light here is lousy now, but I'll see if I can get a decent pic over the weekend.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful ring and so versatile with the stacking.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty, DeeJay!!! I love it with matching bands on either side!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you PreRaphaelite, BlingDream, Missy, CatMom, PearAffair, Dmndsr4evr11!

I actually ran to the local mall today and came home with a bunch of stacking rings from Pandora and Clairs of all places (!). Once I decide what I really like I'll order some things in actual rose gold, but I'm currently wearing a five ring stack and it's my favorite by far. The light here is lousy now, but I'll see if I can get a decent pic over the weekend.

Would love to see!

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for the nice comments everyone! I felt kind of silly posting such a tiny pink pebble in a land of giant sparkly boulders, but you are my peeps and the ones I have to share things like this with!

I appreciate you all, AllT, SandyK, Sprinkles&Stones, MamaBear, Kathley, Allycat, Marcy, RoseiR, LuluMa, Mreader, OnCrutchesRight,Now, MissGotRocks, and CushionCutNut for sharing in the bling joy with me, big and small!!!!!

Smaller diamonds are awesome and I wish they got more threads. There was just someone posting in the <1 ct thread about how they would feel awkward making a thread for their ring. Too bad — the more bling photos the better!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwwww -- how nice is this!?! Thank you!

I owe pics of the new stacking options.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Attachments

• EAF0D61F-EEE5-4434-87B4-A3BB9CE0BD56.jpeg
    EAF0D61F-EEE5-4434-87B4-A3BB9CE0BD56.jpeg
    163.9 KB · Views: 14

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
Well deserved!! Pinkie is beautiful!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
It's weird I missed this.
It looks great and I'm loving all these combinations! :love:

Alybetter

Brilliant_Rock
It’s beautiful. I love the bezel contrasting against the stones of the halo. Very chic.

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, how pretty! I love all your stacking options, too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results