shape
carat
color
clarity

pink spinel

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty!
30.gif
Your spinel looks very similar to the one I got from Gene a month or so ago. I''d love to see your setting ideas!
36.gif

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/7/2009 11:01:53 PM
Author: Gailey
Cind11

I think I would be tempted to pass on that info to Mr Wise. I would think that would make him feel very nervous indeed. I doubt it was the kind of service he (or you) paid for either.
I did call and tell the woman (Amy) who sometimes answers the phone about this. So, hopefully she will pass it along.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks mochi and brandy z2B!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I love it!!! I really adore the uniquely cut colored stones.

PrecisionGem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
We met with Eric and Mark Saul while in Tanzania this week. Eric explained how difficult it is to mail things from Africa, so the T-shirt is kind of a decoy, since if you tell the shipping company that you are mailing a gemstone they won''t do it. So they are mailing a t-shirt and every thing is fine.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 7:23:15 PM
Author: princessplease
I love it!!! I really adore the uniquely cut colored stones.
Thanks!

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 11:23:19 PM
Author: PrecisionGem
We met with Eric and Mark Saul while in Tanzania this week. Eric explained how difficult it is to mail things from Africa, so the T-shirt is kind of a decoy, since if you tell the shipping company that you are mailing a gemstone they won't do it. So they are mailing a t-shirt and every thing is fine.
I wondered if that was the reason. But I thought the t-shirt was more so if the package was accidentally opened, a t-shirt would be seen and not the stone. But this makes sense.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/9/2009 11:23:19 PM
Author: PrecisionGem
We met with Eric and Mark Saul while in Tanzania this week. Eric explained how difficult it is to mail things from Africa, so the T-shirt is kind of a decoy, since if you tell the shipping company that you are mailing a gemstone they won''t do it. So they are mailing a t-shirt and every thing is fine.
But Eric still insures the stone as it is being shipped, right?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results