shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Pink Sapphire and Diamond Christmas Goody

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think hubby may have gotten himself into trouble this time. :lol: My Christmas gift this year is a pink sapphire and diamond bangle bracelet. I'm not a big bangle person but I really love this one. It fits perfectly and is made so that it flexes to fit on and off the wrist. It's also the perfect size to stack! Oh yes, did I mention my jeweler makes them in all sorts of colors? I foresee a need for a diamond one and a ruby one and a blue sapphire one and a Tsavorite one...............:lol::lol::lol:

Oh he is in big trouble now. :mrgreen2:

Stats: 18kt White gold, 1.5ct pink sapphires, 1 ct diamonds F VS2

DSC_0412[1].jpg
IMG_3049[1].jpg IMG_3052[1].jpg IMG_3051[1].jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this!!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's just lovely! You really have the most amazing colour in your collection!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That pink is extraordinary! Looks faboosh with your ring. Your color collection is just stunning.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is just gorgeous. :kiss2: You're absolutely right. Your DH started something here and it's going to lead to a lot of trouble. I see one in every color coming your way. :lol:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very cool! ME NEEDS SOMES TOOS!:love:

cheers--Sharon

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Confession, I am your jewelry groupie because I had to go back and find the thread on your ring. Both pieces are so beautiful.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
You have the most beautiful jewellery. Wear them all in the best of health and happiness!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I always thought I loved all diamonds, but this is incredible with the pink. Merry Christmas to you!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this!!!

Thanks! I do too, lol.

Thank you!

It's just lovely! You really have the most amazing colour in your collection!

Thank you so much Alex T! I love the color of these pinks. Bougainvillea pink is my favorite.

That pink is extraordinary! Looks faboosh with your ring. Your color collection is just stunning.

Thanks so much Mrs-b! It's hard to find matching colors.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is just gorgeous. :kiss2: You're absolutely right. Your DH started something here and it's going to lead to a lot of trouble. I see one in every color coming your way. :lol:

Oh he is in big time trouble with this one, lol.

HI:

Very cool! ME NEEDS SOMES TOOS!:love:

cheers--Sharon

Why yes, yes you do Sharon..............

Confession, I am your jewelry groupie because I had to go back and find the thread on your ring. Both pieces are so beautiful.

Aww, thank you so much StephanieLynn!

You have the most beautiful jewellery. Wear them all in the best of health and happiness!

Thank you so much Maisie!

I always thought I loved all diamonds, but this is incredible with the pink. Merry Christmas to you!

Merry Christmas to you to Donnass117. Come on over to the color side, lol.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful gift! Adds another piece to your beautiful collection!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That bangle looks REALLY good on you Catmom. REALLY good. You can totally rock those in multiple colors. Yup. DH is in trouble.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is fabulous. I've always wanted a ruby, tsav and diamond version for Christmas. How neat that they custom make them in other colors!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It looks great Catmom, you have trained him quite well!!:bigsmile::love::love::love:

Platinum-blonde

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh, my! That is beautiful!!!! :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's so pretty...I like that it flexes but looks like a tennis bracelet...nice job DH!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it’s gorgeous catmom! :love::love::love: That pink color is delicious :appl: You really do have the best jewelry! Your hubby is a keeper - and yes, he’s in big trouble too lol!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, that's so beautiful with the pink sapphire ring! :love: It looks great with the diamond bracelet, too!

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!! Congrats!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful gift! Adds another piece to your beautiful collection!

Thanks MissGotRocks!

That bangle looks REALLY good on you Catmom. REALLY good. You can totally rock those in multiple colors. Yup. DH is in trouble.

Hahaha, I'm envisioning a red, white and blue version for the 4th.......a green one for St Patricks Day......red for Valentine's Day.......

It is fabulous. I've always wanted a ruby, tsav and diamond version for Christmas. How neat that they custom make them in other colors!

Ooooooooo, ruby, tsav and white for Christmas.....a must!

It looks great Catmom, you have trained him quite well!!:bigsmile::love::love::love:

LOL sarahb, I do but sometimes he gets himself in trouble. :D

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, my! That is beautiful!!!! :love:

Thank you!!

That's so pretty...I like that it flexes but looks like a tennis bracelet...nice job DH!
That's one of my favorite parts of it and why I usually don't like bangles. It flexes quite a bit.

Oh it’s gorgeous catmom! :love::love::love: That pink color is delicious :appl: You really do have the best jewelry! Your hubby is a keeper - and yes, he’s in big trouble too lol!

Aw thanks junebug17!

Oh, that's so beautiful with the pink sapphire ring! :love: It looks great with the diamond bracelet, too!

Thanks DS! It's the perfect size for stacking.

Beautiful!! Congrats!

Thank you!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that is just perfect in your stack :love: the sapphires look so well matched to the pink in your ring!!

And your sweater complements both ::)

One more question... who is that handsome fellow in your avatar!? Does he have a thread of his own?
Edit - I answered my own question - they are lovely!

Last edited:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW I love that it's a bangle and fits so well. Lovely addition to your collection! :appl:

Now I just want to visit your jeweler and see what they have in their shop...

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I looooveeee pink sapphires and your bracelet is just gorgeous!! Your DH did great and yup.....definitely in trouble :lol-2:.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So yummy!! I want one!! This is the perfect bangle!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pieces Catmom!...:clap:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that is just perfect in your stack :love: the sapphires look so well matched to the pink in your ring!!

And your sweater complements both ::)

One more question... who is that handsome fellow in your avatar!? Does he have a thread of his own?
Edit - I answered my own question - they are lovely!

LOL yssie, I have a brooch/pin obsession. My avatar is last year's Christmas present.

WOW I love that it's a bangle and fits so well. Lovely addition to your collection! :appl:

Now I just want to visit your jeweler and see what they have in their shop...

Thanks Stone Hunter. It really fits perfectly. You would love her shop. Everything is done by her. She even goes on buying trips to locally source the gems. She is currently looking for a matching boulder opal to my ring to put into an art deco pendant she has.

I looooveeee pink sapphires and your bracelet is just gorgeous!! Your DH did great and yup.....definitely in trouble :lol-2:.

Thank you so much JDDN! He's going to regret this purchase. :lol:

So yummy!! I want one!! This is the perfect bangle!

Nala, I think everyone should have some, lol. :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results