shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Pink diamonds + RDG(Mike Robinson) = Artisan Masterpiece!!!!

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Re: Pink diamonds + RDG(Mike Robinson) = Artisan Masterpiece

This is the most incredible workmanship I have ever seen is a new piece of jewelry! You are truely so lucky to be able to work with someone so talented! I think your ring is absolutely amazing. May you have so much joy wearing something so special! Love love love it! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

IN * CRED * IBLE! :shock: :love: :appl:

That ring just has "BAZINGA" written all over it!! I LOVE IT!! PJ you are one VERY lucky lady!!! WOW WOW WOW!! I hope I run into you after the GTG because I'd LOVE to see this work of art in person!! :appl:

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock

What a magnificent ring......perfect and beautiful in every detail. :love: :cheeky: :love: I can hardly wait to see the hand shots. You must be dying, waiting for this beauty to arrive.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock

That is so stunning! I can't wait to see your handshots!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

:-o :love: :o :naughty: 8)

heididdl

Ideal_Rock

speachless just saw the drawing

SB621

Ideal_Rock

pinkjewel|1368545838|3446686 said:
thank you bling addict, Niel, bright ice, mom2boys, stargurl78, IE_Princess, kathley, RosieR, vinjewels, and two_little_birds for all your wonderful thoughts and comments- I am overwhelmed!!!!

SB- do you still have any listings on LT or DB to contact you? Friday afternoon is pretty much out for me, but late morning is good if that would work for you. =)

I do on LT: http://loupetroop.com/users/Sarahbear621

Late morning works for me too.

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock

pinkjewel - Yes I live in the same city! I'll definitely have to visit some day soon.

The studio shots are just lovely. :appl:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

thanks alexT and bbziggy, Kismet, laila619,and heididdi!!!

Enerchi- I'd love for you to see it- we'll talk at the GTG and see if we can find a time

Farleysmom- thanks, it's been such a long wait that a couple of weeks seems like almost nothing now BUT- you're right- I can hardly wait now that I've seen it and it's finished and I want to wear it!!!!!!!!!

SB- I've sent you a message on Loupe Troop. =)

Chewbacca- OMG, you live in the same town and haven't been there, yet????!!!!!!! :shock: You have to go right now or tomorrow at the latest!!!!!!!!! You are sooooooo lucky!!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

That's really awesome!!

You must be over-the-moon happy.

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock

Pinkjewel, if you would have asked me 15 minutes ago I would never have wanted a flower ring. Now, having seen your masterpiece, I can't think of anything I want MORE. Exquisite, divine, breathtaking, stunning, unbelievable. These are all words that don't even come close to describing your beauty and Mike's amazing talent. I can't wait for your hand shots!!!!

Seema60

Rough_Rock

Congratulations! You are very lucky! What a beautiful ring! I love RDG creations! One day......

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

kenny|1368596481|3447205 said:
That's really awesome!!

You must be over-the-moon happy.

thanks, Kenny- that about sums it up!!!! Although I may even be over-the- universe happy!! :bigsmile:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

misskittycat- thank you so much for your enthusiastic response!! When I decided I'd like a flower ring I knew Mike would make something gorgeous and creative!!! It's not something I'd trust too many designers with. Mike managed to keep it organic and elegant without being too cutesy. Real(as in you can tell it's an orchid)- but not too real- it's a little edgy. Mike has such talent!!

Seema60- thank you. I agree I am a very lucky girl for many reasons and one of the main reasons is I have a wonderful husband who has bought this for me for our 11th anniversary. He didn't even know what hand forged meant before we started this process. I'm not sure which of us would get more excited as we got the progress photos along the way!!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock

Woweee that's what I call major craftsmanship! Congrats pink jewel :appl: :appl: :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh.

My.

GOD.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I'm late to this thread - I saw that you'd posted photos yesterday but I couldn't see them until I got my laptop, and oh my goodness!!!!

It's been a long journey for you - even longer than for me! You must be thrilled with how it's turned out :bigsmile: It's old-world glamour, the sort of special-occasion showstopper that every woman dreams of inheriting... ::sigh::

I really liked Dreamer's description! The lines are so smooth and flow so well, and the differences in melee size give it a natural feel, and the slits really highlight the curve and outline of each petal rather than reducing everything into an indistinguishable mass of sparkle... it's vibrant and *vital* and so alluring, and IMO the result is a subtle but unmistakable sensuality :love:

It's interesting - I got to see some of the progress pics but I have to say that even knowing how all the individual parts look and how they're going to fit together, the finished piece is still something of a surprise. I guess that's what sets artists like Mike apart - that ability to visualize that final product and recognise exactly what needs to be done to achieve it.

I absolutely HAVE to see this in-person in Vegas!! And a very happy 11th anniversary to you and Mr. PJ ::)

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

thanks, Rosetta!

Yssie- well, not too much longer to go!!!! Yes, it's certainly been a fairly long wait, but sooooo worth it as I know yours will be,too. I'm sure we can find a time to get together to drool over each other's beauties :wavey: You should be a writer as you express your thoughts so well- thanks for all the wonderful comments throughout my waiting time and I'm looking forward to meeting you in Las Vegas!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Now that is almost beyond words....incredible and magnificent hardly do justice! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Mike, you are such a master artist! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

I cannot believe I am going to miss this in Vegas. It is just that the flight gets be back late as it is with the time zone change, so I would have had to stay until Monday to see it. Maybe it's for the best for you, though, because you would have been totally swamped by people the entire night on Sat!

Ganesha

Shiny_Rock

Wow, what a gorgeous ring for a gorgeous pink diamond! I love seeing, step-by-step, the craftsmanship that goes into each of his pieces. Congrats!

:love: :love:

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock

OH MAH GERD!!!! I LOVE IT!

I'm gonna need smelling salts :appl:

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

Mike Is freakin amazing. There are no words. :love:

SC86

Shiny_Rock

Beyond words! One of the most gorgeous RDG rings I've ever seen!

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock

So many words I can't use on PS!

WOW

:appl:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

DS- we don't live that far apart, so maybe our own GTG later this summer?

Ganesha, missydebby, SC86, and Davi - so glad you like my new ring!!

CharmyPoo- I agree with you. Mike IS freakin amazing!!!!!!

Diamondless

Rough_Rock

That is an incredible ring, leaves me quite speechless.

bebe

Ideal_Rock

I'm speechless - it's a beautiful masterpiece!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

thanks Diamondless and welcome to Pricescope- I see this is your first post!

bebe- thank you and I think everything Mike makes deserves "masterpiece" designation. He is such an artist!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock

What an incredible masterpiece! It is absolutely STUNNING! :love:

Congratulations on the beautiful ring! I can't wait for handshots!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium

That is a WOW ring, if ever I saw one! What incredible workmanship and talent. Cant wait to see the handshots. Wow wow and wow.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock

What a delicate flower You have. Always cheerish with love :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results