shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Pink diamonds + RDG(Mike Robinson) = Artisan Masterpiece!!!!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Re: Pink diamonds + RDG(Mike Robinson) = Artisan Masterpiece

alisonia333|1368474321|3446182 said:
What about hand shots, though?!

Hand shots will have to wait until I have the ring. Right now it is New Zealand and I'm in the US- I will have it in a little over 2 weeks and then will probably bombard you all with handshots-lol. ;-)

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock

Mike is an amazing craftsman and his flower rings are outstanding. Can't wait to see the final product!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

pinkjewel|1368474737|3446187 said:

Hand shots will have to wait until I have the ring. Right now it is New Zealand and I'm in the US- I will have it in a little over 2 weeks and then will probably bombard you all with handshots-lol. ;-)

PLEASE tell me you will be wearing this lovely ring in Vegas!!!! :naughty:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

oh lord!!! I think we have seen the holy grail!!!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Shut the front door! Piiiiiiiiinkjewel -- what a lucky lucky girl you are. Your ring is a magnificent, sublime, luscious, drool inducing, envy generating masterpiece.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

Mayk|1368475407|3446196 said:
pinkjewel|1368474737|3446187 said:

PLEASE tell me you will be wearing this lovely ring in Vegas!!!! :naughty:

Unfortunately I will have to tape a picture of it to my finger at the GTG- we meet up the day after. :(sad

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

Enerchi|1368475735|3446199 said:

It's definitely MY holy grail- I'm so happy you like it, too. I honestly wasn't sure what to expect from PSers as it is soooooooo different from the usual type of jewelry posted here.

alisonia333

Shiny_Rock

pinkjewel said:

I'll be on the edge of my seat, it's really cool to see the making of!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

Matata|1368475870|3446202 said:
Shut the front door! Piiiiiiiiinkjewel -- what a lucky lucky girl you are. Your ring is a magnificent, sublime, luscious, drool inducing, envy generating masterpiece.

Awwwww- thanks Matata. I do agree that I'm a very lucky girl to be getting this gorgeous ring. Mike's artistry is incredible!!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

Clairitek|1368474956|3446191 said:
Mike is an amazing craftsman and his flower rings are outstanding. Can't wait to see the final product!

totally agree with you- he is amazing! When I first contacted RDG about my flower ring it was such a funny coincidence as MIke had just finished his magnificent "blossom" ring, but hadn't yet put out any of the photos or videos! And there I come and ask him about another flower ring!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

pinkjewel|1368476071|3446205 said:

It's definitely MY holy grail- I'm so happy you like it, too. I honestly wasn't sure what to expect from PSers as it is soooooooo different from the usual type of jewelry posted here.

ITS STUNNING!! It is going to be amazing and so unique and just PERFECT!! I can not WAIT for the handshots --- take pics from the package at your front door, all the way thru the unveiling.... ooooh, we will all be giddy as little school kids, waiting for Christmas!!

You are going to be the owner of a masterpiece, pinkjewel!! I'm so happy for you!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: Yay Mike Robinson!!!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

Enerchi|1368476546|3446214 said:
pinkjewel|1368476071|3446205 said:

ITS STUNNING!! It is going to be amazing and so unique and just PERFECT!! I can not WAIT for the handshots --- take pics from the package at your front door, all the way thru the unveiling.... ooooh, we will all be giddy as little school kids, waiting for Christmas!!

You are going to be the owner of a masterpiece, pinkjewel!! I'm so happy for you!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: Yay Mike Robinson!!!

thanks Enerchi!!!!!! I am meeting up with Mike when he comes to the US - but plan to take a million pictures of the box, opening the box, ring in the box,ring on my finger,Mike with ring, ring everywhere I can think of, etc- you get the drift :lol:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

I'm with ya!! sounds like the perfect photo shoot!!!!

And would this trinket be available for viewing post GTG??? Just sayin'....!!!! You need to host your own "MikeR pink orchid ring GTG"!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I. Am. Speechless.
Utterly. Speechless. :-o

I am drooling & will be dreaming of this ring tonight! It is going to be utterly stunning! It is utterly stunning already!

Mico

Brilliant_Rock

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Count me in for the post PS GTG for the unveiling of this baby!! It really is beyond words. The level of detail is astounding. What an heirloom! And I love that your pink diamond takes center stage, despite the size of the metal/pave around it. It is truly amazing!! I'll be counting the days til glamour shots and then handshots (if no reveal GTG is planned)!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

I adore this design and can't wait to see the finished piece!

And the ancient symbolism of the orchid plays so well with this design. To me, the design is not only gorgeous in-and-of-itself but I also like the feminist and sensual symbolism of the piece. I am not sure if it was intentional on Mike's part, but the end result is very erotic in a subtle and incredibly tasteful way. I love it!

Truly a piece to cherish for a life time.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dreamer_D|1368481717|3446263 said:

And the ancient symbolism of the orchid plays so well with this design. To me, the design is not only gorgeous in-and-of-itself but I also like the feminist and sensual symbolism of the piece. I am not sure if it was intentional on Mike's part, but the end result is very erotic in a subtle and incredibly tasteful way. I love it!

Agree

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

Enerchi and Yennyfire- post PS GTG is definitely a possibility to see my little pink orchid!

Alex T- thank you so much for your kind words!

Mico- thanks

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

Dreamer_D|1368481717|3446263 said:

I also love the orchid symbolism, but think of it as more exotic and beautiful. We will have to ask Mike about his intentions, but after your commenting that my ring design is very erotic I'm not sure I'll look at it the same way again :shock: :lol:

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock

I was hitting refresh, refresh, refresh, then I had to go out. I came home all stoked to see the whole shebang ... now I have to wait!?! :angryfire:

I do love it so far though. You must be so excited! :appl:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium

You have such a wonderful collection of pieces!!! This one is going to be DYNAMITE!!!!! I can't wait to see the completed piece with handshots!!! You must be so elated!!!!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock

What a tease! :angryfire:

I love what I'm seeing so far, though! :love:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock

Wow...it's rare that I am speechless in the SMTB thread, but wow. Speechless. Stunning...truly stunning. :love:

heididdl

Ideal_Rock

First i wasn't sure if I would be able to make it through the first post as I was thinking what is this piece. But as you started posting the different steps and showed the true artistry of this masterpiece I now can't wait to see more. I wonder if you can make it a pin and a ring so you can wear it two diferent ways.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

JaneSmith- I'm sorry you have to wait- but I haven't seen the glamour shots either. so basically we are waiting together. =)

Zestfullybling- thanks so much for your kind remarks!

Lil Misfit- although I've been a tease about this piece in the past :naughty: leaving all sorts of hints,etc- I'm just as anxious to see the glamour shots as you. Well, actually, I'm probably more excited and anxious!! :appl: I sent my pink diamond to New Zealand in November of last year and have been getting periodic photos since February. I am soooooo ready to have the final piece on my finger!!!!!!!!!!!! but will add I think it has been totally worth the wait!!

heididdi- well, it was a long first post so I can understand it may have been a bit boring. I just wanted to give a little background, but maybe it was too much ;-) As I would personally not wear a pin much, if at all, it's not something I even considered. I did briefly consider making it into a pendant, but decided I wanted to look at it too much!!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

bastetcat|1368488324|3446316 said:
Wow...it's rare that I am speechless in the SMTB thread, but wow. Speechless. Stunning...truly stunning. :love:

thanks, bastetcat- I'm glad you love it,too!

SB621

Ideal_Rock

Oh my goodness PJ I"m not sure if I can't wait to the GTG to see this gorgeous ring!! We need to do lunch!!!

I just love it and working with Mike must have been fantastic! POST COMPLETE SHOTS!!!!!!!!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium

What a spectacular design, it's just perfect for the pink diamond. I can't wait to see the finished piece. You'll have a heirloom piece for sure.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock

I wouldn't expect anything less than perfect from Mike R!! This completely blows Cartier's orchids out of the water!!! So delicate. The petals are beautiful but will definitely still allow your pink diamond to shine!! Can't wait for the glamour shots.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results