Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
It''s stunning! I love it! Bet you can''t wait to get it.
30.gif
30.gif

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I can't believe it's done already!

I don't want to nit pick but is there space between the bezel and the diamond? I can see some black space but I am not sure what it is. I just want to make sure any minor issues are fixed before shipping - not that it is an issue.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/20/2010 8:34:30 PM
Author: CharmyPoo
I can''t believe it''s done already!

I don''t want to nit pick but is there space between the bezel and the diamond? I can see some black space but I am not sure what it is. I just want to make sure any minor issues are fixed before shipping - not that it is an issue.
I saw that also, but I am pretty sure it is a reflection of black (probably the camera) on the very shiny bezel... if you follow the bezel line around the stone the black part should still be part of the bezel.

SmallSparkle... your ring is just gorgeous!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I hope you will indulge us in more photos once you receive your beautiful ring!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
So pretty! I love the pink diamonds!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous
30.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
That is quite breathtaking!!

SmallSparkle

Rough_Rock

I absolutely can''t wait to see the ring in person! I am Loving the colour of those pinks. I was a little nervous buying the pinks and having them set before i got to see the colour in person, especially since they are not set in rose gold. but i couldn''t be happier with the outcome.

CharmyPoo and others, please nit pick away. I want to have any potential problems investigated before i have this shipped all the way to Australia. I did notice the black on the bezel, hoping it is just a reflection or shadow but will ask the question. The only other thing i am not sure about is how high the bezel sits above the halo. In the CAD''s it looks a lot lower. Not sure if it is actually possible to achieve a bezel exactly like the CAD or if it is just one of the things that always come out slightly differently because of the realities of working in the real world.

I will be sure to post some more photo''s once i have the ring and some hand shots once i finally give the ring to my lovely fiancée to be.

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
love the pretty pink!! Cant wait to see more pics! Its stunning!
30.gif

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
that is amazing!!!!!!!! I love the pink, and the center stone
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
totally gorgeous!!!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/20/2010 9:14:47 PM
Author: SmallSparkle

The only other thing i am not sure about is how high the bezel sits above the halo. In the CAD''s it looks a lot lower. Not sure if it is actually possible to achieve a bezel exactly like the CAD or if it is just one of the things that always come out slightly differently because of the realities of working in the real world.

I am not sure but it looks like it is about as low as it can go.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!

PS looks like ERD has really improved their photo taking skills :)

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
it''s lovely!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Very nice!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!!!!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Can''t wait to see handshots!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a stunning ring!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is just TOOOOOO pretty! I went back and checked out the old cads with the prong set head, and i REALLY love the bezel with this - it's so fluid and beautiful. I can't wait to see it on her hand!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/20/2010 9:14:47 PM
Author: SmallSparkle

I did notice the black on the bezel, hoping it is just a reflection or shadow but will ask the question.
I came back to look again and I really don''t think it''s a reflection or a shadow. The shape of the black is consistent on two photos which makes me think it is a gap between the bezel and the diamond. Even with ERD''s response, I would ask for a couple more photos showing how the bezel meets the diamond in all four corners.

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Soooo Pretty in pink!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m in lo
30.gif
ve! Pink diamonds are just about as good as it gets. It''s SO pretty!

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Lovley, I can't wait to see handshots!

What color pinks did they use for the halo? Do you have stats on the ring?

I also have a cushion set in with a pink diamond halo, but the halo is RG and the pinks in the shank are set in WG and I love love love it! Wear it in good health!!!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it is SO SO gorgeous.

i agree though that it looks like the diamond doesn''t sit in the halo properly due to the black gap. I hope they can address/fix that issue before you get the ring.

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! The pink diamonds are such a gorgeous color. Hope you get the issue with the possible gap between the bezel and diamond resolved to your satisfaction. Please come back with hand shots when you propose.
1.gif

Lola0918

Rough_Rock
Isn''t it amazing how much more beautiful it looks vs the CAD? When I looked at my first CAD, I FREAKED! It wasn''t what I wanted at all. They had to talk me out of hyperventilation.
6.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW

It''s beautiful!!

Those pinks are just gorgeous - such a lovely shade of baby pink, and yet so definitely PINK!

Are those sapphires in the band, or is that a pink diamond too? It looks a lot more vivid.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results