shape
carat
color
clarity

Pimp - da Horse Head on a Platter

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm curious about the horse head diamond (never knew it existed, you learn something new everyday). Is it a naturally occurring shape or is it shaped that way? Does it sparkle? It looks awesome!
@Rockdiamond - I'm assuming the rough can't be too far off for them to cut it like a horse head?

It DOES sparkle which is why it's hard to tell it's a horse head in real life bc the light return is like blingy. It looks the most horsey in a static moment like in a 2d picture, if that makes sense. But once you know what you're seeing you SEE it.

Nikki1415

Brilliant_Rock
@Rockdiamond - I'm assuming the rough can't be too far off for them to cut it like a horse head?

It DOES sparkle which is why it's hard to tell it's a horse head in real life bc the light return is like blingy. It looks the most horsey in a static moment like in a 2d picture, if that makes sense. But once you know what you're seeing you SEE it.
That's so cool. Is the sparkle similar to a brilliant cut, step cut, or old mine cut? I'm just curious how they cut it lol. BTW I love your cats! I also have a gray tabby (fat though).

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's so cool. Is the sparkle similar to a brilliant cut, step cut, or old mine cut? I'm just curious how they cut it lol. BTW I love your cats! I also have a gray tabby (fat though).
Not as flash as an MRB, but similar to that kind of sparkle as opposed to big bold flashes from steps or old cuts.

Gul1517

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on owning such a unique piece. I have been looking at this thread since last night waiting for more pictures :mrgreen:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Interesting ring PB! You are correct though - once you see it, you SEE it!

Very unique ring - a great addition to your collection!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on owning such a unique piece. I have been looking at this thread since last night waiting for more pictures :mrgreen:
I'll try to get some natural light pics tomorrow.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You got some great pictures! I showed my parents some not-so-good pictures I took of her and my parents were like "what"?

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that the effect of the mounting is basically putting a halter on Pimp :P2

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow cool diamond! I love how creative the setting is! And most hilarious write-up :lol:

chappy

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I saw this months ago and thoroughly enjoyed reading the writeup by DBL, what a hilarious piece! I thought, whoever buys this must have a wicked sense of humor, and I was not disappointed. "Pimp", and the explanation for the name... :lol-2: Enjoy your one of a kind horse!

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this months ago and thoroughly enjoyed reading the writeup by DBL, what a hilarious piece! I thought, whoever buys this must have a wicked sense of humor, and I was not disappointed. "Pimp", and the explanation for the name... :lol-2: Enjoy your one of a kind horse!
Now I want to know what the write up said!

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a fun piece! I bet it is a conversation starter! I also remember reading about these horse heads on ps before. :bigsmile::wavey:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
weee! Gosh this is a great diamond ring!!!

I love your mods- completely love the split shank.

Mostly pimp is just awesome.

Did anyone else call dibs if you ever sell? I am next!!! I love!!!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a crazy cool ring!!!! Love it!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A horse head shaped diamond.....crazy and wacky just like @PintoBean!

BlingObsession

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@PintoBean - I just love, love, love this. You do have an amazing collection. That ring is absolutely perfect on you! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::love:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They own everything and you’re just there to serve them. :lol:

Mine wondering why I keep shoving the camera at her when she’s trying to sleep:
F2B4CBBD-9764-4540-A0E9-BBFC528802C2.jpeg

OMG! Your kitty looks like my little girl, Peanut!
0A1038C0-AEC6-47F0-ABB8-C246F2BE5542.jpeg

Sorry for the thread jack, PB... but you know... cats.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Two pretty girls!!!!:love:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Peanut is so pretty! Mine is more scraggly than the photo lets on. Jingrrr has freckles and bitchy resting face.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool, I can't believe I missed your whore's head when you first posted it!!!! She looks like a bit of a nag but other than that she is very tres chic.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Y'er floater platter's lookin' good Pinto!! :geek2::mrgreen2:

I've seen horse heads set. Always with awkwardly-shaped prongs in awkwardly-placed nooks... how has no-one thought to just (heh, literally) tack 'em up before? Au naturale. Brilliant.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I still need to see this in person, you better come up with one of those obnoxious race horse names, Sir Lady Buttercup Vodka Sauce Remoulade... Something along those lines

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I still need to see this in person, you better come up with one of those obnoxious race horse names, Sir Lady Buttercup Vodka Sauce Remoulade... Something along those lines
OMG nothing wrong with PIMP!:angryfire:

Fine... Sir Lady-Boy Sister-Mother-Inbred-Pimp

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Y'er floater platter's lookin' good Pinto!! :geek2::mrgreen2:

I've seen horse heads set. Always with awkwardly-shaped prongs in awkwardly-placed nooks... how has no-one thought to just (heh, literally) tack 'em up before? Au naturale. Brilliant.
It's all @Rockdiamond :appl:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My screen is so big I had to sit ALL THE WAY BACK to know what I was looking at....lol Thats such a cool shape for a stone and the ring suits it!:appl:

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Wtf pinto beans!!!! I thought you were joking. You actually have a damn diamond horse head. Whaaaaaaa

I need one in my life now as a pendant!

PS. That would be one scary crooked flaccid male organ used for urinating!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wtf pinto beans!!!! I thought you were joking. You actually have a damn diamond horse head. Whaaaaaaa

I need one in my life now as a pendant!

PS. That would be one scary crooked flaccid male organ used for urinating!
I almost fell off the couch laughing. :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results