shape
carat
color
clarity

Pimp - da Horse Head on a Platter

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It just crossed my mind that I never posted about my horse head, "Pimp"! He's called Pimp bc "whore's head on a platter" and "horse head on a platter" sound the same when I say it.

So here's the thing about Pimp. It's hard to see Pimp clearly in real life bc he's rather dynamic for a horse head on a platter. The light return makes him blur. If you turn him the wrong way he goes from blurry horse head to blurry flaccid male-organ-for-urination-and-procreation-and-self-pleasure-and-pant-tent-making-and-hand-in-pocky-purposes. But i like that he's still showing off and being flashy and what not despite being a horse head on a platter. Even better, he's got a bridle on. Who doesn't love a Pimp that accessorizes accordingly?

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I loved the platter and the horse head but I was like David, that is just TOO much metal for the ring! Can you decapitate (:eek2: :confused2::lol:) the ring?!?!

I want split shank and cathedral shoulders and gave him this mock up :confused2:
IMG_4266.JPG

Gabbycat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I didn't even know that these existed until I found Pricescope which led me to DBL. But as soon as I saw my first horse head on the site I was instantly enamored with them. I think it's super cool that you got one and can't wait to see the finished product!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screenshots from the preview pic. David synced up with me so that I could have the ring delivered to me in TX. I wasn't going to delay shipping of my Pimp just bc I was going on vacay! Pimp priorities! We went yellow gold for the shank so that it all three metal colors are represented and match anything I have in my humble collection.
IMG_4267.jpg IMG_4268.jpg IMG_4269.jpg IMG_4270.jpg IMG_4271.jpg IMG_4273.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Btw... shameless brag here - the AGS dudes said I had the most eclectic diamond collection and the BEST names for them! I also got the best compliment on Pollo - "you really know how to buy diamonds!" as I showed off her GIA plot.

I have to find Pimp now and take hand shots.

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Now that is quite a ring! Can't wait to see PB hand shots!!:lol:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And of course we have to cue up Pimp's theme song!:lol:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_4291.JPG Kitty says mama can wear a pimp ring and still be under the radar

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So cool and I love how you just snuck in the cat photos!!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So cool and I love how you just snuck in the cat photos!!
Always someone nosey about what mama is doing.

Two of my girls are squabbling over Pimp. Not sure if they want to eat the horse head or wear it...
IMG_4300.JPG

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't even know that these existed until I found Pricescope which led me to DBL. But as soon as I saw my first horse head on the site I was instantly enamored with them. I think it's super cool that you got one and can't wait to see the finished product!
Yeah the first time I read horse head I thought it was slang for something. Nope. Literally a horse head diamond!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, so can I join the queue for “rehoming” when you tire of your Horse.
Always wanted a horse and figure the upkeep on this one will be minimal.
:love:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool!
Thank you!:wavey:
Ok, so can I join the queue for “rehoming” when you tire of your Horse.
Always wanted a horse and figure the upkeep on this one will be minimal.
:love:
Bahahahaha sure but you might have to wrestle the kitties Bahahahahaha!

yeah just a quick ultrasonic bath and a pat down to dry! So easy peasy! Pimp is so low maintenance!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Actually Pinto, I wasn't completely certain what I was looking at with this one & my eyes took a minute there to figure it out, but I bloody love it! And I still can't figure out if it's completely smooth on the top, like it's covered in resin, or if it would feel rough to the touch? It's just fascinating & so unique!

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE this ring!!! It looks phenomenal on you and can I just add that your cats are equally as cool and gorgeous as your ring. Love all round on this post :love:

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I was sooo confused when I read your initial post! But that ring is super cool and your description so very fitting!!! Got me thinking a horse head would make an awesome pendant too!

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Pimp is awesome! He's definitely unique, wear him in health!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Having seen Pimp in person, I know how absolutely amazing he is! And I’d agree with the AGS dudes that you have the most eclectic collection with the funniest, most fitting names on the planet!! Hmm...my daughter has been wanting a horse for years now. I wonder if this would scratch her itch??? A whole lot cheaper in the long run! :lol:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s pretty cool!

The people need more cat photos btw.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s pretty cool!

The people need more cat photos btw.
Spotted this one claiming a whole couch on my way out
IMG_4304.JPG

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They own everything and you’re just there to serve them. :lol:

Mine wondering why I keep shoving the camera at her when she’s trying to sleep:
F2B4CBBD-9764-4540-A0E9-BBFC528802C2.jpeg

P

PierreBear

fun ring and yes perfect name to fit!

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Spotted this one claiming a whole couch on my way out
IMG_4304.JPG

Does yours hide between the clear plastic and cloth shower curtains? Scared the CRAP out of me one really late night when the plastic tapped me on the butt....repeatedly

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does yours hide between the clear plastic and cloth shower curtains? Scared the CRAP out of me one really late night when the plastic tapped me on the butt....repeatedly
:lol-2::lol::lol-2::lol:
I've had the shower curtain move before and then I peek out and there's no cat!!!! Sometimes I feel eyes on me and I turn around and there's a little head spying on me!

Nikki1415

Brilliant_Rock
I'm curious about the horse head diamond (never knew it existed, you learn something new everyday). Is it a naturally occurring shape or is it shaped that way? Does it sparkle? It looks awesome!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results