shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures for the PS ladies

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
That hand shot is great Skylark!! You guys are too cute...

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
You guys are such a good looking couple. Welcome Lia! You do have really pretty nails. The hand shots are gorgeous.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
You guys make such a lovely couple! Congrats on the engagement and the gorgeous ring!!!

You WILL be getting the matching wedding band, right?

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
The ring is amazing!
3.gif
I love that hand shot too. You two make a lovely couple. Congratulations!!!
36.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful couple! Beautiful ring! Does life get any sweeter than that? :)

Skylark

Rough_Rock
Thanks everybody for your sweet responses...and the compliments! nails, hair, boy, ring, this forum sure does a lot for a girl''s self-confidance, huh?
emwink.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
such great pictures!
welcome to ps lia!
36.gif
it is so nice to have you here. let the fun begin!
36.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
I have to reply too! You two are so cute together! Great pics, and yes, you have great nails, I see hand modeling in your future...for real!
1.gif
He did such a good job, your ring is beautiful! Congrats to you both
36.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
So Gonzodog, I''m trying to follow all your posts becuase I love your fiance''s ring!!
30.gif
Did you end up modifying the head of the ring at all? Or did you leave it the way it originally was?

I would like to put your style of head on a knife-edge band; like a classic tiffany solitaire band. How would you recommend asking for a head just like yours? I guess I can just show them a picture!
28.gif

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/22/2006 4:58:35 AM
Author: sunkist
So Gonzodog, I'm trying to follow all your posts becuase I love your fiance's ring!!
30.gif
Did you end up modifying the head of the ring at all? Or did you leave it the way it originally was?

I would like to put your style of head on a knife-edge band; like a classic tiffany solitaire band. How would you recommend asking for a head just like yours? I guess I can just show them a picture!
28.gif
THANK YOU!

I am glad you asked that question... I have been meaning to start another thread to explain what happend with the saga of the setting head.

The short answer is no, I did not modify it. The pictures make it look so much bigger than it really is. It really looks amazing in person and Lia and I both love it. I am still a little concerned with how thick the "base" of the head is and might modify it very slightly when WF takes it back to make the band for Lia.

If you are dealing with WF for your setting, just ask for Lesley and tell her you want to make the same head as I did. After she laughs for a while I am sure she will be able to have Leon make yours exactly like mine. (I think this head would look awesome on a knife edge)

good luck

Mike

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2006 5:31:01 PM
Author: Gonzodogg
Date: 3/22/2006 4:58:35 AM

So Gonzodog, I''m trying to follow all your posts becuase I love your fiance''s ring!!
30.gif

28.gif
THANK YOU!

I am glad you asked that question... I have been meaning to start another thread to explain what happend with the saga of the setting head.

The short answer is no, I did not modify it. The pictures make it look so much bigger than it really is. It really looks amazing in person and Lia and I both love it. I am still a little concerned with how thick the ''base'' of the head is and might modify it very slightly when WF takes it back to make the band for Lia.

If you are dealing with WF for your setting, just ask for Lesley and tell her you want to make the same head as I did. After she laughs for a while I am sure she will be able to have Leon make yours exactly like mine. (I think this head would look awesome on a knife edge)

good luck

Mike

Cool! I actually like how the base on your ring''s head is thicker. The prongs are wider width wise at the base. I think it looks very nice
1.gif
. So do you know if this is a peg-head? It doesn''t look like it. When I think of peg-head I think of one that looks like it''s just sitting up on top of the band. You''re looks like it''s built into the band.

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/22/2006 7:25:42 PM

Cool! I actually like how the base on your ring''s head is thicker. The prongs are wider width wise at the base. I think it looks very nice
1.gif
. So do you know if this is a peg-head? It doesn''t look like it. When I think of peg-head I think of one that looks like it''s just sitting up on top of the band. You''re looks like it''s built into the band.
Here is a picture of the head that WF sent to me before it was "finished". It looks like a peg head in this picture.

MGONZALEZhead.jpg

Honeyfly

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!!! Love the ring (love the style, I want a similar one but a princess cut) and love the bag!!!

Enjoy them!!! (and each other
emwink.gif
)

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh that is just so sweet, congrats on making that perfect moment happen for you future wife.

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
awww... my heart did a little flip!! You two are a beautiful couple and I wish you much love and happiness!! Good luck with the wedding planning! YAY!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Skylark and Gonzo, I just have to tell you guys that I love this shot of your ring! it really shows of the beautiful prongs
30.gif
Skylark, does anyone tell you that you look like Anne Hathaway? Very beautiful
1.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Oops, here the gorgeous shot:

sideprongs00.jpg

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Hi Mike, I have more questions about your ring. Hope you don''t mind my pestering you
1.gif
You said that WF once told you that a wedding ring would not sit flush to the e-ring, but then they said it would. Do you know what changed or how they were able to fit a wedding band flush?

squarediamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Beautify ring and what a beautiful couple you guys make!
30.gif

Congrats!

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/29/2006 5:09:01 PM
Hi Mike, I have more questions about your ring. Hope you don't mind my pestering you
1.gif
You said that WF once told you that a wedding ring would not sit flush to the e-ring, but then they said it would. Do you know what changed or how they were able to fit a wedding band flush?
Sunkist,
Thank you so much - sorry it has taken us so long to see your post - things have been a little crazy since the engagement.
I really love that picture of the progs as well.
To answer your questions... You are not pestering at all.
It is still a little bit up in the air as far as how "flush" the wedding ring will eventually sit with this e-ring. Leon @ WF told me that when Lia sends it back to make the matching band he will be able to shave down a little bit of at the base of the prongs so they will be able to sit closer.

Lia and I have been talking about maybe switching to a setting with 5 pointers (it has 3 pointers now) to add width to the band so the prongs do not have to be changed as much. We will see.

The bottom line - it will eventually be able to sit very close to flush.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Mike and Lia! I hope your wedding band works out. And I think close to flush is good enough too! I asked WF for a quote for a ring with your head and a plain knife-edge band, and I just got it back today too. They said that the base would be broad (which I like) but that a wedding band would require a notch, which I do not want. I''ll see what I can figure out with them, thanks for the ideas!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Oh congrats you two!! I''ve been so absent from PS lately, I''ve missed the entire journey! But got in just in time for the pictures and story! which is the best part! Hee.

You guys make a great couple and the ring is perfect! Well done Mike! And I have to say, getting a ring and a new bag! Lia, you found a man that knows all the ways to a woman''s heart! Congrats again!

squeaksluv

Shiny_Rock
OMG, the proposal was so beautiful I had tears in my eyes reading it and then saw the beautiful pictures of you two and the gorgeous rock!!!!! Congratulations and wish you both a lifetime of happiness, how very exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the setting on your ring, love the way it looks so delicate but sparkly, so beautiful!!!!!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous ring and a gorgeous couple...congrats

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results