shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures for the PS ladies

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks fabulous. I third or forth more hand shots
9.gif

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Great proposal, great ring, and great bag!!! More pictures please!!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!

Keep the pics coming!
31.gif

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
Here is a great shot of us at party that a friend threw for us this weekend. (Our friend''s son decided he wanted to be in the pictures too.)

Brunch 011.jpg

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
Lia calls this one her profesional engaged woman shot.

Pro shot.JPG

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
You guys look sooooo cute together, and that ring looks awesome on her hand!!! Congratulations!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous pics. You guys are adorable. The second pic is amazing. The ring is just stunning and looks great on her hand!!
30.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
The two of you are absolutely ADORABLE!!! The ring looks amazing on her hand. Congratulations again!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the new pics. the second one is simply stunning. She could be a hand model and that pic could be in any bride magazine..WF may want to use it for advertising purposes
31.gif

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
I like this one too...

Art hand.jpg

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
And of course I have to post the cute kiss picture...

KissyPic.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow she has great nails, love that professional hand shot!!!! more pics? hee.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
You guys are just TOO CUTE!!!! That ring is gorgeous!!!

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/19/2006 4:28:05 PM
Author: Mara
wow she has great nails, love that professional hand shot!!!! more pics? hee.
There are more to come... right now we are going to church with my parents - we will post more when we get back.

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
Reading stories like this is why I love Pricescope so much. These stories make me grin and cry at the same time.

Great proposal story, ring and handbag!!!!

You and your fiancee make a gorgeous couple!!!!

Now, best of luck with the wedding plans!!!!

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! The proposal story and the ring are both perfect, and you make such a cute couple. I can''t wait for more photos.
9.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH HOW ADORABLE!!! Thanks for the photos, Mike! You guys are toooooooo darn cute!!! (And the ring looks AWESOME, too, BTW!)

Skylark

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone!!!!!!!!! I wanted to introduce myself to the lovely ladies of Pricescope. I have to be honest, the way Michael talks about you guys, I feel like I am meeting his relatives all over again- I just hope I can live up to your expectations! Seriously though, I want to thank you for helping him all these months with what I affectionately refer to as "The Rock." I know that he is so grateful for each one of your opinions, thoughts and support - and so am I.

It's so nice to actually get on here and read everything! Everytime Michael was on the computer, I pretty much had to leave the room :) He and I are so excited to read everyhing together and share ideas for the wedding - we'll definately be sharing the journey with you all along the way and I am lookng forward to your advice on topics like, Is talking to your ring normal in the first few months? Is it possible to have diamond size guilt? What's the perfect drying method after the sonic cleaning/ etc...

Anyways, I am out of my mind in love with this man and out of this world excited to spend the next 60 years crazy happy with him. He's my best friend and the love of my life. And if that's not the combination for many pricescope posts in the years ahead, I don't know what is
emlove.gif

Talk to you soon,
Lia

MissIndecisive

Shiny_Rock
Awwww, that''s so sweet!
9.gif
I love your story and the ring just looks so lovely on her finger!

*feeling all bubbly right now*

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww Lia,
Welcome to PS
35.gif
We are so happy for you two. The ring is fabulous!!! You have gorgeous hands. Looking forward to having you here. Michael is a doll and it was fun helping him. He worked long and hard finding the perfect stone, setting but sounds like he found the perfect girl in you.
1.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to pricescope Lia! You guys make an adorable coupe - congratulations!!!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Welcome, Lia! Your sweetie sure put A LOT of time into your gorgeous ring! He wanted it to be *perfect* -- and it certainly is!
It''s nice to "meet" you, too!

Lynn

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2006 7:17:11 PM
Author: Skylark
Is talking to your ring normal in the first few months? Is it possible to have diamond size guilt? What's the perfect drying method after the sonic cleaning/ etc...
OH! Forgot to answer your questions...
1. Certainly!
2. Yes, of course! Your stone is HUGE! (But be forewarned, it just MAY begin to appear to grow smaller in the days/weeks/months/years ahead!!! I know you can't imagine it now, but it's called DSS [Diamond Shrinkage Syndrome] and it's actually a pretty common malady around these parts! But don't worry, you have a lifetime upgrade with WF!)*
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

3. A Jet Jewel home steamer is nice! But a soft lint-free cloth works just fine, too!

* Mike's gonna KILL me!!!
11.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, Michael and Lia!
36.gif
I love all your pics! Lia, I really, really love your hair! You''re making me want to re-layer mine, lol! I can''t wait to see how your wedding planning unfolds--I''m sure it will be fabulous! Thanks for sharing your story here, and all the pics!

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/19/2006 10:09:21 PM
Author: Lynn B

Is talking to your ring normal in the first few months? Is it possible to have diamond size guilt? What''s the perfect drying method after the sonic cleaning/ etc...
OH! Forgot to answer your questions...
1. Certainly!
2. Yes, of course! Your stone is HUGE! (But be forewarned, it just MAY begin to appear to grow smaller in the days/weeks/months/years ahead!!! I know you can''t imagine it now, but it''s called DSS [Diamond Shrinkage Syndrome] and it''s actually a pretty common malady around these parts! But don''t worry, you have a lifetime upgrade with WF!)*
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

3. A Jet Jewel home steamer is nice! But a soft lint-free cloth works just fine, too!

* Mike''s gonna KILL me!!!
11.gif
No kidding!

Skylark

Rough_Rock
Now one my favorite pictures...

Choke.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
The way Michael talks about you guys, I feel like I am meeting his relatives all over again

WELCOME TO THE MADNESS!! Good thing WE didn''t have to keep the secret from you - we''re terrible secret-keepers around here!

Stick around ... there''s SO much left to do, bling & otherwise!

Oh and yes talking to your ring is normal. Apparently touching "the ROCK" is NOT normal. Don''t have the drying 411 .. but I''m sure others will chime in. And "ring guilt" is probably normal too ... alterntaing with "ring bliss" and, sometimes, when someone else has the perfect, perfect new sparkly ... a touch of "ring envy". With YOUR ROCK I''d bet you''re a few decades away from that!

Best wishes! Also -- W-O-W-Z-A!!

Skylark

Rough_Rock
A few more ring shots for Mara...

good hand.JPG

Skylark

Rough_Rock
And Lynn B...

sideprongs.JPG

Skylark

Rough_Rock
And Belle and Kaleigh and Matatora and everyone else Mike is constantly talking about...

Brunch1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results